We can talk.
但结果还是一样
But the outcome's still gonna be the same.
我觉得我快吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
那你来吧
Have at it.
不用吗
No?
行吧
Okay.
我们聊聊吧
'Let's have a chat.'
我发现维多利亚对我不忠
I found that Victoria was cheating on me.
他们相爱了 她要离开我
They were in love. She was gonna leave me.
你能相信吗 人们会怎么想啊
Can you believe that? I mean, what would people think?
-他们 -闭嘴
- They-they... - Shut up!
我读过一些关于法律机构
I had read about law agencies
通过公共网站使用反向DNA对比的报道
using reverse DNA matching through the public sites.
很多大机构认为这是一个新的可行的工具
'The bigger agencies considered it a new and viable tool.'
那我们为什么不用用呢?
'So, why not us?'
所以我♥操♥纵维多利亚给了你
So I manipulated Victoria into giving you
你生日那天的DNA试剂盒
a DNA kit for your birthday
偷了你哥哥的头发刷
stole a brush with your brother's hair
启动我的计划
and set my plan in motion.
我给过她最后一次机会 莎拉 真的
I gave her one last chance, Sarah. I really did.
但是她想和他在一起
But... she wanted to be with him.
这是不可能的
'And there's no way that was going to happen.'
我爱你
I loved you.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
你杀了她
You killed her.
陷害了你哥哥
And framed your brother.
阿普丽尔呢?
And April?
当她发现我
Well, when she discovered
把车胎上的红粘土冲洗掉后
that I'd rinsed red clay off of my tires
她就把一切都搞清楚了
she put two and two together.
她必须死
She had to go.
我下手很快
I made it quick.
照片在哪 莎拉
Where are the pictures, Sarah?
-他们在警局 -你撒谎
- They're at the station. - Lie.
我们通了电♥话♥ 你说你会带照片过去
We spoke on the phone. You said you'd bring them by.
他们在哪
Now, where are they?
或者你希望事情变得更糟糕
Or... things could get ugly fast.
照片呢 莎拉
'Where are the pictures, Sarah?'
一开始...
See, at first..
我跟踪了你 吓唬你
I strung you along, scaring you..
...让你怀疑周围的人
...making you doubt everyone around you
然后慢慢地 渐渐地
and then slowly, surely
我让你注意到了
I pointed your attention
你那卑鄙的兄弟
to that lowlife brother of yours.
摩托车头盔
The motorcycle helmet
闯入后的线索
the tip after the break-in.
因为如果你相信他是凶手的话
'Because if you believed he was the killer'
城里没人会怀疑我的
'no one in town would ever suspect me.'
耳环和照片 只是个额外的辅助
'The earring and the pictures, those were just a bonus.'
你看
Here it is.
看到那把枪了吗
See that gun there?
那是我的
Yep. That's mine.
这是我动摇的那一瞬间
This was a moment of weakness.
我有天晚上找到她了
See, I found her one night.
在他家
At his place.
他出去给他们买♥♥吃的了
He went out to get them food.
当时有个小相机
'It was one of those little cameras'
就躺在她旁边 吓唬他们
lying next to her, scaring them
我喜欢这个主意
I like that idea.
她从来没有机会把它们冲洗出来
She never had a chance to get them developed.
但当你提到你从学校拿了一堆相机
But when you mentioned you grabbed a bunch of cameras
我就记起来了
from the school, I remembered.
你看 聪明的人就会发现
You see, a smarter person would identify
那是我的标准配枪
my standard issue firearm
然后 啊哦
and then, uh-oh.
所以我去店里找照片
So I went to the shop to get them.
如果我没找到照片
If I couldn't find them
把你杀了也没关系
well, taking you out would have been okay too.
因为威尔会替我背负这一切
Since Will was all primed to take the fall.
每个人都低估我了
Everyone always underestimates me.
他们以为我只是个小镇里的傻瓜警长
They think I'm just some small town bumbling idiot.
但你知道我有多聪明
But you, you know how smart I really am.
不过我很难过 在你歇斯底里的状态下
'It's just sad that in your hysterical state'
你会遭遇一场悲惨而致命的事故
you're gonna suffer a tragic and fatal accident.
而杰夫不会醒来了
Oh, and Geoff just won't wake up.
你已经是个弃子了
You're just a loose end.
不过我倒是可以跟你说 莎拉
I will give you this though, Sarah
你玩得还不赖
you've proven fair game.
你捅了我 女人
You stabbed me, woman!
我得说 我还真没想到你有这一手
I gotta say, I did not see that coming.
佐伊
Zoe?
你无处可去 莎拉
There's nowhere to go, Sarah!
佐伊 佐伊
Zoe? Zoe?
快出来
Come on out!
佐伊
Zoe?
妈妈
Mommy?
宝贝 没事 没事
Baby, it's okay, it's okay.
快出来
Come on out!
我要你待在里面 好吗
I want you to stay inside, okay?
我不会伤害佐伊的
I won't hurt Zoe.
我下手很快的
I'll make it quick.
这样她就不会醒了
'That way she doesn't wake up.'
因为你知道
'Cause you know..
...不然她会成为下一个需要清理的人
...she'd be another loose end.
我数到十
I'm gonna count to ten.
一
One.
两
Two.
三
Three.
四
Four.
五
Five.
六
Six.
策略
Strategy.
七
'Seven.'
八
Eight.
九
Nine.
-莎拉 你在哪 -你在哪
- 'Sarah, where are you?' - 'Where are you?'
莎拉
Sarah!
晚上好 警探
Evening, detective.
-佐伊呢 -她在壁橱里
- Where's Zoe? - She's in the closet.
把她弄出去
Get her out of there.
佐伊
Zoe?
结束了 罗杰
It's over, Roger.
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
吹蜡烛
Blow 'em out.
我要拍张照片
I gotta get a picture!
说佐伊
'Say Zoe!'
佐伊
Zoe!
-干得好 -好吧
- Good job. - Okay.
我猜你们现在
Now, I'm guessing you guys are gonna
除了蛋糕还想配点别的吃的吧
want something to go with this cake, huh?
西兰花怎么样
Hm. Broccoli?
要冰淇淋
Ice cream!
等等 你们说啥 芦笋?
Wait, what was that? Asparagus?
冰淇淋
Ice cream!
显然 他们想要冰淇淋
Apparently, they want ice cream.
可以 拿一个 然后传过来
Okay. Take one and then pass it around.
-莎拉 -克里夫
- Sarah. - Cliff.
你真高
Wow, you're really tall.
你是个左撇子啊
Oh, you're a, a lefty.
事实上 我两手同利
电影精选列表