Run! Run!
那只是假的 不是爸爸 不是他
It's just a trick.It's not Daddy.It's not Daddy.
麦蒂,跑啊 快点
Maddie,run! Go,go,go!
妈咪
Mommy!
快走…
Go, go!
害怕也没关系
It's okay to be scared.
我叫约翰
My name is John.
很久以前我在这栋房♥子长大
I grew up in this house a long time ago.
妈妈
Momma...
你们每年都来这里
You come here every year.
我已经注意你们很久了
I've been watching you for a long time.
别烦我们
Leave us alone!
我一直在这里等待
I've always been here waiting...
但你们都看不到我
...but you couldn't see me.
你们读的那本书
That book the one you read?
是我小时候拿到的书
It was given to me when I was a boy.
我以前也试图猜答案
I used to try and guess the answer...
但我都猜错 就像你们一样
but I was wrong just like you.
我把书留在这里
I left it here...
让你们找到
so you could find it...
让你们了解
so you could understand.
现在我必须创作一本新书
Now I have to make a new book.
你们四周被黑暗包围
There's a darkness all around you...
但那不是影子 黑暗就是我
but it's not a shadow the darkness is me!
不…
No!
不要
No!
救命… 麦蒂
Help Maddie! No!
不要…
No! No!
不,麦蒂,不要…
Maddie! No! No!
不…
No...
麦蒂…醒醒
Maddie?Maddie,wake up.
麦蒂
Maddie?
不要
No.
麦蒂…
Maddie, Maddie.
妈咪
Mommy!
我的天啊
God.
妈咪… 乖
Mommy.
妈咪 我可怜的孩子
My poor...Mommy.
妈咪
Mommy.
妈咪
Mommy.
好了
Okay
来 宝贝 帮我扶她起来
Help me with her.
-妈咪 -用力
- Mommy.- Come on.
站起来 帮我
Stand up and help me
时间到了 小老鼠
Time's up, little Mouse.
解谜时间结束
The riddle is done.
你有看到它在哪 好让你不必逃吗?
Can you see where it is so you don't have to run?
因为黑暗就藏在白昼中
Because the Darkness, it hides in the light of the day.
一不留意 它就会溜出来捣蛋
And if you're not careful, it will come out to play.
看这个故事的读者请别害怕
Now if you're reading this story, please don't be afraid.
老鼠猜中谜底 乌鸦飞走了
The Mouse guessed right and the crow flew away.
来吧 小朋友 一起玩个小游戏
KAYLA: So come little children, let's play a little game.
你知道晴天时黑暗藏在哪里吗?
Do you know where Darkness hides on a bright sunny day?
就像老鼠 只要你也猜对
And just like the Mouse, if you guess right, too...
就不必担心它去找你
...you don't have to worry that it will come looking for you.
妈咪...
Mommy...
他到哪去了?
Where did he go?
(导演:奎因拉斯)
(主演:伊芳史汉基)
(主演:安娜尼奥斯基)
(主演:阿比盖尔尼奥斯基)