这是什么?你们乱吃什么吗?
What is this? Did you girls eat something?
我没有
I didn't.
你陪着妹妹
You stay with your sister.
麦蒂,你看 是下午茶派对
Maddie,look.A Tea Party!
我把我的留给爸爸
I saved mine for Daddy.
-你在哪里拿的? -森林里
- Where'd you get this? - In the forest.
麦蒂 看着我
Maddie,look at me.
你有吃杯子蛋糕吗?
Did you eat one of these cupcakes?
没有
No.
你有吃 她说谎
Yes,you did. She's lying.
好吧
Okay.
麦蒂 亲爱的 你没有惹麻烦
Maddie,honey...you're not in trouble, okay?
妈妈只是要知道
Mama just needs to know
你是不是吃了杯子蛋糕? 告诉妈妈
did you eat one of these cupcakes? Tell Mama.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetie.
(再见)
怎么了?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
妈咪 那是什么声音?
Mommy, what is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
亲爱的 来 坐在沙发上 没事的
Honey,hey,here,here,sit on the couch.It's okay.
来 坐在你妹妹身边
There,right by your sister,right there.
你还好吗,麦蒂?
You okay, Maddie?
妈妈,我肚子痛
Mama, my tummy hurts.
-我知道,宝贝 -妈妈
-I know,honey.-Mamma?
她怎么了?
What's wrong with her?
我不知道
I don't know.
妈妈
Mommy!
-我要去拿手♥机♥ -别走
- I need my phone.- Don't leave.
-不 妈咪 拜托你 -我在这里
- No,Mommy,please! - I'm right here.
待在沙发上 好吗?
Stay on the couch, okay?
我去一下厨房♥
I'm gonna be right in the kitchen.
你们待在原地
Stay right there.
该死
Shit.
-不 别走 -不 把灯打开
- No,don't go! - No,turn that back on.
安静…安静
Quiet,quiet,quiet!
我去车上一下
I'm just gonna go to the car.
我们走 快走 不要
Let's go, let's go.No
-走了 快点 -不要 妈妈
-Let's go. Get up - No,Mom
快起来 不要
come on, stop.
凯凯 起来 走了 马上走
Kay-Kay,we gotta go,let's go right now.
我不想去外面
I don't wanna go outside.
没事的 我们得马上离开
It's gonna be okay,but we have to go right now.
-抱我 -我抱不了你们两个
- Carry me.- I can't carry both of you.
凯凯,你要用跑的
You're gonna have to run.
不,妈妈,拜托
No,Mommy! Please!
听好 亲爱的
Listen, honey...
宝贝 听我说 妈咪
hey, listen to me...Mommy!
我们得立刻离开这栋房♥子
We have to get out of this house right now,okay?
明白吗?
Do you understand?
你得跟着我走 我不能同时抱你们
I need you to come with me,okay? I can't carry both of you.
你得跟着我跑,好吗?
You're gonna have to run right by me,okay?
妈咪,你吓到我了
Mommy, you're scaring me.
没事 有我在 我陪着你
It's okay,I've got you,I've got you right now, here.
好了
Okay.
安静 保持安静
Quiet.Quiet.
安静
Quiet.
不要 我怕
No, I'm scared!
-不 妈妈 -来吧,凯拉
-No,Mommy! -Come on,Kayla
快点,我们走了…
come on,come on,let's go
跟上
let's go!
快点 进去后座 快 快...
Come on, now get in the back,come on,come on
上车 快 走去前座 快点
Get in the car,go,go,go!Get in the front,quick!
准备好了吗?好 凯拉
Ready? Okay? Kayla?
系上安全带 动作快点
Seatbelt on,quick,quick,quick.
妈咪 快 解开安全带
Mommy,come on,unfasten your seat belt
快解开安全带
Unfasten the seat belt quickly
快点
come on
妈咪…
Mommy!
妈咪…
Mommy.
妈咪
Mommy!
快走
hurry up.
凯拉 拉上窗廉
Kayla,close the curtains in there.
动作快点
Come on,quickly,hurry up.
坐在地毯上 下来
Sit down on the rug. Get down.
麦蒂
Oh,Maddie.
麦蒂
Maddie
麦蒂
Oh,Maddie.
麦蒂 深呼吸一下
Maddie,can you take a deep breath for me?
喝一口 让我看你能不能吞咽
Let me see that you can swallow?
一口就好
Just take a sip.
我得去拿药给麦蒂
I need to go get Maddie some medicine,okay?
不要
No!
我去浴室拿药 你们能勇敢吗?
Will you be brave while I go and get some in the bathroom?
好 乖女儿
Okay,good girl.
我马上回来
I'm gonna be right back.
(抗过敏药)
我不舒服
I don't feel good.
没事 妈咪去拿药给你了
It's okay.Mommy's getting you some medicine.
喝下去 麦蒂 你会舒服一些
Drink this,Maddie,it's gonna make you feel better.
不 全部喝掉 麦蒂
All of it, Maddie.
这能让喉咙畅通 帮助你呼吸
It's gonna open up your throat,it's gonna help you breathe.
好了 乖女儿
Good girl.
爸爸呢?
Where's Daddy?
他要来了
He's coming.
很快就到
He's gonna be here real soon.
你们两个 立刻上楼 快走
Girls, go upstairs right now, go, go, go, go!
凯拉 快把鞋穿上
Kayla,hurry up,put your shoes on.
我们的照片怎么会在那里?
How did our picture get out there?
我不知道 宝贝
I don't know, baby.
是你放…
Did you put it?
我们的脸怎么被挖掉了?
Why are our faces cut out?
-我的肚子… -我知道…
- My tummy...- I know.
我知道 没事 不会有事的
I know,it's okay,it's gonna be okay.
爸爸很快就会到
Daddy's gonna get here soon...
等他到了
and when he gets here
会带我们去看医生
he's gonna take us all to the doctor...
医生会把你体内的坏东西都…
And the doctor's gonna get all the bad stuff out of your...
该死
Oh,shit.
-对不起 -不 没关系
- I'm sorry.- No,no,it's okay.
不要紧
It's okay.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
张开嘴 快 张大点
Open up,all the way,come on.Open,open,open.
麦蒂 深吸一口气
Maddie,take a deep breath.
我们得立刻去求救
We need to go right now and get help.
不 我不想离开
No,I don't want to leave.
凯拉 勇敢点 好吗?
Kayla,I need you to be brave,okay?
不要 停下来 听我说
No!Stop it,stop it,listen to me!
看着我…
Look at me,look at me.
麦蒂病得很重,我们不能待在这里
Maddie's very sick.We can't stay here.
我们必须去外面
But you know what, we're gonna go outside.
我们要在外面等 这样等爸爸到了才会看到我们
We're gonna wait out there so Daddy can see us when he gets here.
但他已经到了
But he's already here.
你说谁 麦蒂?
Who, Maddie?
爸爸…
Dada.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
在树下
Under the tree.
那是爸爸吗?
Is that Daddy?