很久以前有一只无忧无虑的老鼠
KAYLA: There once was a mouse, happy as can be...
生活在田野的一棵树下
...who lives in a field right under a tree.
它无视外界的一切 不懂害怕为何物
Without a care in the world, he wasn't afraid.
它每天玩耍 睡在阴凉处
He played every day and he slept in the shade.
某天早晨,老鼠听到宏亮叫声
Then one morning, the mouse heard a loud cry...
一只如夜色般黝黑的乌鸦从天而降
...and a crow black as night flew down from the sky.
(通用汽车)
乌鸦压低嘴 歪斜着头
The crow lowered his beak and tilted his head...
说出吓坏老鼠的话
...then frightened the mouse with the next thing he said.
"黑暗隐身在白昼中"
The Darkness hides in the light of the day.
"趁它还没外出玩耍前"
Better run little mouse
"小老鼠快跑"
Before it comes out to play.
"因为黑暗玩起捉迷藏很邪恶"
Because the Darkness is evil when it plays Hide and Seek.
"它能偷偷摸摸去任何地方"
And it can go anywhere as it sneaks and it peeks.
老鼠走了几步 环顾四周
The mouse took a few steps and looked all around.
它绕了一圈 上下张望
He spun in a circle, and then looked up and down.
"这里没有半点黑暗"
There's nothing dark here
"你这只老疯鸟"
you crazy, old bird.
"阳光明亮刺眼 这么说太荒谬"
The sun shines so brightly, that's completely absurd.
但乌鸦大笑着说
But the crow laughed out loud and said...
"你这只蠢老鼠"
"...you silly, little rat...
"别让黑暗听到你的话"
"...don't let the Darkness hear you talking like that.
"有一件事非做不可 仔细听好"
Now there's one thing to do, so listen to me.
"如果你想要自♥由♥ 必须先正视它"
You must see it first, if you wish to be free.
僵尸宝宝 她要来吃你了
Baby Zombie! She's gonna eat you!
麦蒂 你做了什么?
Maddie! What did you do?
你看你的手
Look at your hands.
-不准再玩麦克笔 -但我很无聊
- Okay, no more markers for you. - But I'm bored.
那我搬东西上车时画一张图给我 好吗?
Well,here,draw me a picture while I finish packing the car,okay?
好吧
Okay.
说再见的最后机会
Last chance to say goodbye!
麦蒂 别跑到街上
Maddie,stay away from the street,please!
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mama.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry
这家伙只在镇上待一天 亲爱的
this is the one day this guy is in town,honey.
这么说吧
Put it this way.
你有的是时间能想想
You're gonna have plenty of time to figure out...
该怎么补偿我们
how to make it up to us
因为你得独自开一趟很远的车程
on the long lonely drive by yourself.
爸爸
Daddy...
-你看 这是我跟凯拉 -哇
- look, it's me and Kayla.- Wow.
好了 来 站起来
All right,come on,up.
-我自己来 -好 系上安全带
- I can do it.- Okay,put your seatbelt on.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks,Daddy.
(黑暗捉迷藏)
别生气
Don't be mad.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果你真的觉得抱歉 就该坚持计划
Well,if you were really sorry, you would've stuck to the plan.
我们还是会玩得很开心
We'll still have a great time.
我只是晚点到
I'll just be a little late.
你们抵达后打通电♥话♥给我
And please call me when you get there
跟我报个平安
so I know you got there okay.
别这么夸张
Don't be so dramatic.
-你何时离开? -今天下午
-When will you be leaving?-This afternoon,
所以我最慢午夜能到
so I'll be there by midnight, at the latest.
好吧
Okay.
或许你能带一份宵夜给我
Maybe you could bring me a midnight snack.
嗯
Hmm.
跟爸爸说再见
Say goodbye to Daddy.
爸爸再见 爸爸再见
- Bye,Daddy!- Bye,Daddy!
-爱你 -再见,我也爱你们
- Love you.- Bye, I love you.
女孩之夜 玩得开心点
Girl's night out.Have fun.
我爱你
I love you.
-爸爸再见,我爱你 -再见
- Bye, Daddy, I love you.- Bye.
厄林杀机
好 我们到了
Okay, we're here.
终于
Finally.
到了吗?
Are we there yet?
真是的
Oh,come on.
-你是谁? -我是欧文
- Who are you? - I'm Owen.
你好
Uh,hi.
把里面的锁簧弄松就行了
Just gotta loosen up the tumblers on the inside.
谢谢
Wow!Thank you.
不客气
No problem.
我就像这附近的保全
I'm what passes as local security around here...
大概是因为只有我们一家
...probably because me and my family
一年到头住在这里
are the only ones that live here year round.
真希望我们能常常这么做
Well,wish we could do more of that.
什么 住下来吗?
What,living?
以前这里有两户人家
There used to be two families living out here.
有一家人曾住过你的房♥子
Other family lived right here in your house
很多年
for years.
-直到他们的儿子失踪 -失踪?
- 'Til their boy went missing.- Missing?
当时跟我差不多同年...叫强尼
Was about my age... name was Johnny.
头脑不太灵光 你懂我的意思吧
Was kinda slow-witted, if you get what I'm saying.
-他们没找到他吗? -没有
- They never found him? - No.
全家伤心欲绝
Family was really tore up.
把房♥子出♥售♥ 再也没见过他们一家
Put the house on the market and never seen 'em again.
我叫劳拉 这是凯拉和麦蒂
Uh, well, I'm Laura and this is Kayla and Maddie.
女孩们 打声招呼
Girls, say "hi".
很高兴认识你们 女士
Nice to meet you, ladies.
旺季结束后几乎没看到什么人
Don't see much of anybody out here after season's over.
在这里挺孤单的
Gets pretty lonely out here.
我们想挤点时间
Yeah,well,we thought we'd squeeze
今年起码旅行一次
in at least one trip this year.
是我也会
Don't blame you.
很感谢你帮忙 欧文 谢谢
Well,I appreciate the help,Owen,thank you.
这周末就你们跟妈妈一起过吗?
Just you girls and Mom this weekend,huh?
还有爸爸
And Daddy.
对 他在路上了 就跟在我们后头
Yeah,he's...he's on his way.He's right behind us,actually.
了解 那就好
Oh,well,that's good to know.
跟欧文说"谢谢",女孩们
Uh, well,tell Owen "thank you", girls.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Any time.
-谢谢 -保重
- Thanks.- Y'all take care now.
(约翰)
塔格 我就要抓住你了
Tag, I'm it.
女儿 别离水太近
Girls,stay away from the water.
好 好
Okay.
(来电显示 老公)
你最好是在路上打的
You better be calling from the road.
事实上我会晚点到
Actually, I'm running a bit late.
-你真的是… -开玩笑的
- Oh, you gotta be...- I'm kidding.
你们都安全抵达了吧?
So you guys made it okay?
对,顺利到了
Yeah, we made it fine.
女儿们 是爸爸 按扩音了
Hey,girls,it's your dad, he's on speaker.
-爸爸你好 -爸爸
- Hi,Daddy! - Hi, Daddy!
乖女儿们
Hi,girls!
房♥子还在吗?
Is the house still standing?
-对 -好极了
- Yeah.- Perfect.
爸爸,你什么时候到?
Daddy,when are you gonna be here?
很快
Soon.
-爸爸 再见 爱你 -爸爸再见 爱你
- Bye,Daddy!Love you! - Bye,Daddy!We love you!
那是什么声音?
What's that noise?
没事
Uh,it's nothing.
我停下来加油
I actually just stopped off to get gas.
应该11点左右会到
I should be there by 11:00.
好,我应该会等门
Okay,I might wait up.
你最好等着
You better.
看看吧,你可能会走运
We'll see. You could get lucky.
我就希望这样
I'm planning on it.
对了 鸡蛋
Oh,hey...eggs.
我忘了买♥♥蛋 蛋吗?