I forgot eggs.Eggs.
好的 晚点见
Got it. I'll see you in a bit.
小心开车 再见
Drive safe, bye.
你好
Hi,uh,
麻烦帮我把礼物包装好
I'd like these gift wrapped, please.
再给我两瓶店里最好的梅洛红酒
And two bottles of your best Merlot.
你做了什么好事?
So what'd you do?
没什么
Nothing.
凯
Kay
凯
Kay
女儿 我把书和玩具放在游戏间
Girls,I'm putting books and toys in the playroom.
不要 游戏间很恐怖
No,the playroom is scary.
才没有 别幼稚了
No,it's not. Don't be a baby.
我才不幼稚
I'm not a baby.
我有在看
Hey! I'm watching you.
麦蒂
Maddie...
准备好了吗?
...ready?
你看起来很搞笑,凯凯
You look funny, Kay-Kay.
麦蒂
Maddie
那是什么?
What's that?
这通往哪里?
Where does it go?
女儿?
Girls?
女儿?
Girls?
我是蚱蜢
I'm a grasshopper.
真的吗?但你不是绿色
Oh, really? But you're not green.
我们有绿色颜料吗?
Do we have any green paint?
没有 只有蓝的
No, only blue.
麦蒂 鞋子别穿上♥床♥ 快点
Hey,Maddie!Get your shoes off the bed, come on.
好了 我把睡衣拿出来了
All right, I left your pajamas out, girls.
你们换好睡衣
Now why don't you get dressed and get changed into them...
再到楼下去吧
...and come on downstairs.
凯拉 那是什么?
Kayla,what is that?
没什么
Nothing.
我看到你放东西进去
I just saw you put something in there.
是什么?
What is it?
要给爸爸的
It's for Daddy.
让我看看
Well, let me see.
-是活的生物吗? -不是
- Is it alive? - No.
最好别把房♥子弄臭
It better not stink up the house.
不会的,不会臭,味道很香
It won't.It doesn't stink.It smells good.
好吧,换好衣服下楼
Alright,well,get changed and come on down.
我要做披萨
I'm gonna make some pizza.
"老鼠走了几步,环顾四周"
The mouse took a few steps, and looked all around.
"它绕了一圈,上下张望"
He spun in a circle, then looked up and down.
"这里没有半点黑暗"
There is nothing dark here
"你这只老疯鸟"
you crazy, old bird.
"阳光明亮刺眼,这么说太荒谬"
The sun shines so brightly, that's completely absurd.
"但乌鸦大笑着说"
But the crow laughed out loud and said,
"你这只蠢老鼠"
you silly little rat...
"别让黑暗听到你的话"
...don't let the Darkness hear you talking like that.
"有一件事非做不可 仔细听好"
Now there's one thing to do, so listen to me.
"如果你想要自♥由♥ 必须先正视它"
You must see it first, if you wish to be free.
-我知道那是什么 -是吗?
- I know what it is. - You do?
我想睡了 妈妈
I wanna go to bed, Mama.
真的吗?故事还没说完
You do? The story's not over.
你不想吃披萨吗?
You don't want to eat your pizza?
不想?好 那上楼去吧
No? Okay. Go on up.
"我给你暗示"
I'll give you a hint,
"它就在显而未见之处"
it hides in plain sight.
"即使有光照耀 它仍活在黑暗中"
It lives in the dark even when there is light.
"它跟在你身后 看你玩耍"
It walks close behind you and watches you play.
"飘在你身边 与你形影不离"
Floating beside you, from your head to the hay.
这是麦蒂画的吧?
Maddie drew this,didn't she?
不是 本来就有了
No,that was already there.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
好了 凯凯
All right,night, Kay-Kay.
麦蒂 你会热吗?
Maddie,are you hot?
来
Here.
这样好多了
Yeah, that's better.
晚安
Goodnight.
麦蒂 你还好吗?
Maddie,are you okay?
你看什么?
What are you looking at?
你好
Hey,hi.
大家都还好吗?我打了好几通电♥话♥
Is everybody alright? I've been calling.
糟糕 我把手♥机♥留在车上
Shit,I left the phone in the car
抱歉 没关系
I'm sorry.It's okay.
-你们在做什么? -没事
-What y'all doing? -Nothing.
我整理行李时女儿在玩
Uh,the girls played while I unpacked,
后来我们吃披萨
and we had some pizza
现在她们睡了
now they're sleeping.
那你呢? 你在哪里 过半路了
What about you,where are you? Uh,past halfway
可能再过几小时吧
so a few more hours,I guess.
宝贝 你真该看看 湖太美了
Babe, you should see it, the lake is just perfect.
外面景色真漂亮
It's gorgeous out here.
很棒
Uh,that's cool.
你只需要鸡蛋 对吗?
So all you wanted was eggs,right?
尚恩 你很煞风景
Shawn,you're ruining it.
抱歉 我以为你说完了
I'm sorry,I thought you were done.
请继续 真的很有趣
Please continue.It's,uh,really interesting.
你好讨厌
You're such an asshole.
起码我记得买♥♥蛋
At least I remembered the eggs.
老兄 你太不浪漫了
Dude,you are so not romantic.
几小时后见
I'll see you in a couple hours.
对了 我帮你开好门了
Oh,hey,I left the gate open for you.
挂锁卡住 可能需要买♥♥新的
The pad lock's all jammed up.I think we might need a new one.
等我到了再看看
I'll take a look when I get there.
好 你动作快点 我爱你
Okay.You hurry up,I love you.
我也爱…
I love you t...
尚恩?
Shawn?
妈咪
Mommy?
妈咪
Mommy?
妈咪
Mommy?
麦蒂不太对劲
Something's wrong with Maddie.
怎么了?
What is it?
她在游戏室 但她不肯告诉我
She's in the playroom, but she won't tell me.
麦蒂
Maddie?
麦蒂森?
Madison?
麦蒂?
Maddie?
麦蒂?
Maddie?
亲爱的?
Sweetie.
窗户怎么打开了?
Hey, why is the window open?
没事的
Oh, it's okay.
妈咪?
Mommy?
没事 凯拉 她只是病了
It's okay,Kayla.She's just sick.
这里 亲爱的
Here.sweetie.
来 坐下
There you go
-麦蒂 你还好吗? -嗯?
- Maddie,are you okay? - Hmm?
来 擦干净
Here,let me wipe that up.
-妈咪,她没事吧? -没事
- Mommy,is she okay? - Yeah,she's fine.
她会好起来 她只是病了 亲爱的
She's gonna be fine.She's just sick,honey.
麦蒂
Maddie?
麦蒂 呼吸 让我看看里面有什么
Maddie,hey,breathe,breathe,let me see,what's in there?
手拿出来 让我看看 麦蒂 快点
Get your hand out,come on,let me see,Maddie.Come on.
麦蒂 我看看 让我看
Maddie,let me see. Let me see.
麦蒂 我拿到了 呼吸…
Maddie? Okay,I got it.I got it.I got it.Okay,breathe,breathe.
好了 我拿出来了 弄出来了
Okay,all right,we got it,we got it out.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸一下 深呼吸 还好吗?
Deep breath,deep breath,you okay?
妈咪 那是什么?
Mommy.what's that?.
(你好)