健康解密:肠道的奥秘
德国 曼海姆
海纳·克拉默博士
朱利亚的导师
科克 爱尔兰
约翰·克里安
科克大学神经科学家学院
芬兰 赫尔辛基
贾斯汀·松恩伯格
斯坦福大学 微生物学家
杰克·吉尔伯特
加州大学圣地亚哥分校 微生物生态学家
安妮·古普塔
加州大学洛杉矶分校 神经心理学家
玛 雅
害怕自己食物的老厨师
丹尼尔
慢性肠痛博士生
姬 米
努力减肥却瘦不下来的母亲
科 比
感觉不到饥饿的大胃王
蒂姆·斯佩克特
伦敦国王学院 遗传流行病学博士
贾斯汀·松恩伯格
斯坦福大学 微生物学家
阿什什·贾
阿布扎比纽约大学 微生物学家
无 糖
零热量
仅含维生素
加利福尼亚州 旧金山
玛雅·冈田·埃里克森
米其林星级糕点-厨师
部分食物的含纤维量是多少
一份白米饭中 含纤维0.6克
一份牛排 含纤维0克
一杯胡萝卜中 含纤维3.1克
一杯煮熟的燕麦片中 含纤维4.0克
一杯熟菠菜中 含纤维4.3克
一杯切碎的西兰花中 含纤维5.0克
一杯青豆中 含纤维7.0克
一杯牛油果中 含纤维10.0克
一杯杏仁中 含纤维16.0克
一杯豆子/小扁豆中 含纤维16.0克
一杯干奇亚籽中 含纤维40.0克
加利福尼亚 洛杉矶
(镁氨基酸螯合物)
米歇尔·科普克
丹尼尔的母亲
【搜索】
是否有办法 检测我的肠道是否受损
开始检测吧
玛吉·詹姆斯
科比·小林的妻子
杰克·吉尔伯特
加州大学圣地亚哥分校 微生物生态学家
罗伯·奈特
加州大学圣地亚哥分校 计算机科学家
尼泊尔 巴昆代贝西
路易斯安那 新奥尔良
(卡玛摩托)
以色列 雷霍沃特
埃兰·西格尔
魏兹曼科学研究院 计算生物学家
一周见效
就这么简单
韦罗妮克·巴塔耶
蒂姆的妻子
(收藏夹 鸡肉肠和鸡蛋)
小林 "科比"
大胃王世界冠军
日本 京都
玛吉·詹姆斯
科比·小林的妻子
约翰·克里安
科克大学神经科学家学院
安妮·古普塔
加州大学洛杉矶分校 神经心理学家
爱尔兰 科克
科克 英国市场
杰克·吉尔伯特
加州大学圣地亚哥分校 微生物生态学家
加利福尼亚 圣地亚哥
罗伯·奈特
加州大学圣地亚哥分校 计算机科学家
看厨师挑战 60种蔬果奶昔配方
直觉告诉我
♪ I've got a gut feeling ♪
我有一种直觉 感觉
♪ I've got a gut feeling, feeling ♪
我感觉到了自己
♪ I'm feeling myself ♪
活在当下 直达巅峰 我很灵活 很灵活…
♪ Living it up, straight to the top I'm flexin', I'm flexin'... ♪
我很灵活 很灵活…
♪ I'm flexin', flexin'... ♪
我感觉到了自己
♪ I'm feeling myself ♪
永不放弃
♪ Never give up ♪
直达山峰...
♪ Straight to the top... ♪
我很灵活 很灵活…
♪ I'm flexin', I'm flexin' ♪
作为人类 我们在这个星球上发现了很多新事物
As humans, we've discovered so many new things on this planet.
我们甚至飞上了月球
We've even flown to the moon.
但几乎没有人 真正探索过自己的肠道内部
But hardly anyone has really adventured into their own gut.
我们会觉得自己的肠道让人羞于启齿
We feel a lot of shame about our gut.
但它对我们的健康影响巨大
But it influences so much about our health.
它关系到我们的感受、是否超重
About how we feel, if we are overweight or not,
我们会得什么样的疾病
what kind of diseases we can get,
我们的免疫系统是如何被训练的
how our immune system is being trained,
因此 肠道切实地 影响着我们的人生轨迹
and, really with that, the course of our lives.
国家今天拿到了肥胖程度成绩单 结果是不及格
The nation got a report card on obesity today, and the country flunked.
结直肠癌的发病率 - 心脏病
Rates of colorectal cancer... Heart disease...
肠易激综合症 - 泄泻
Irritable bowel syndrome... - Increase in autism...
自闭症增加 - 抑郁和焦虑都在飙升
...depression, anxiety are skyrocketing.
健康是什么
What is healthy?
进食为什么会痛苦
Why is eating painful?
我需要如何改变才能恢复健康
What changes do I need to do to get healthy?
为什么减肥对我来说这么难
Why's it so hard for me to lose weight?
为什么我还是不知道 什么才适合我的身体
How do I still not know what's right for my body?
我要如何修复我的肠道
How do I fix my gut?
我每个月必须 花100美元买♥♥补充剂吗
Do I have to spend $100 a month on supplements?
各种各样的声音向我们涌来
There's a lot of noise thrown at us.
它是什么 是饮食吗 是碳水化合物吗 是不节食吗
Is it diet? Is it carbohydrates? Is it no diet?
如果看看我们的肠道
And if you just look at... ...the gut...
这些问题都会变得容易理解得多
...all this gets much easier to understand.
我们只是把 我们的肠道当成大便的源头
We really just think about our gut as a place where our poop comes from.
但事实证明 它是生物医学革命的中心
But it turns out to be the center of a biomedical revolution.
疾病 例如焦虑与抑郁、癌症
Diseases like anxiety, and depression, cancer,
自闭症、帕金森氏综合症 它们全都与肠道有关
autism, Parkinson's are all related to the gut.
这是一门新兴科学 冰山一角
This is new science, tip of the iceberg.
还有97%有待探索
There's another 97% left to discover.
我们现在可以 对你应该吃什么…
We're getting to the point where we can make a more precise definition
做出更精确的定义了
about what you should eat.
肠道的可塑性很强 当我们改变饮食方式时 它也会随之改变
The gut is flexible. It really changes when we change the way we eat.
而当我们意识到这一点时 一切都会改变
And once we've realized that, everything changes.
在我16或17岁之前
Until I was 16 or 17,
我和大家一样对我的肠道感到很迷惑
I was just as confused by my gut as everyone else.
我乳糖不耐受
I couldn't deal with lactose.
我有皮肤病
I had a skin disease.
我小时候突然变胖
I was suddenly chubby as a child,
但找不到一个明确的原因
although there was no apparent reason for it.
所以我阅读了很多关于肠道的信息
And so I read a lot about the gut,
我意识到 当你仔细观察这个器官时
and I realized that when you really look at the organ,
你会找到很多问题的答案
you find so many of those answers.
有天早上 我的室友来到厨房♥里跟我说
One morning, my roommate came into the kitchen and asked me,
"朱莉娅 你真的很爱肠道啊 你总是在谈论它
"Giulia, you love the gut. You talk about it all the time."
大便是怎么一回事"
"How does pooping work?"
而我一无所知
And I had no idea.
于是我回到房♥间里 翻阅了三本书
So, I went up to my room, and I looked in, like, three books,
当我弄清楚了答案后 我心想:"什么
and when I found out, I was like, "What?"
它连这种部分都这么酷"
"Even this part is really cool about it."
真的没什么好回避的 它的一切都很酷
There's nothing to shy away from, really. All of it is cool.
提到我们的肠道时 我们会觉得负疚和羞耻
We feel guilty and shame a lot when it comes to our gut.
而想想就觉得很疯狂
And it's completely crazy when you think about it,
因为它是维系着你生命的器官
'cause this is the organ that keeps you alive.
一旦你了解到一些实情后 你对它就会萌生出很多的敬意
And as soon as you just know a few facts, you feel a lot of respect for it.
科学可以帮助我们 解决有关健康的问题
Science can help us navigate the questions about our health.
我记得我第一次 和克莱默教授一起这么做时 他说
I remember when I did this the first time with Professor Krammer, and he just said,
"看到了吗 从体内看 所有人都一样"
"See? Everybody looks the same inside."
我们先从食道开始
We start with the esophagus.
它会把食物输送到胃里
It'll transport food to the stomach,
然后胃将其转移到小肠
which passes it on to the small intestine.
剩余的部分进入大肠 结肠
What's left goes to the large intestine, the colon.
而我们确实不需要的东西 就会从肛♥门♥排出去
And whatever we really don't need goes out of the butthole.
然后就结束了
And then we're done.
过去十多年来 肠道科学一直是生物医学领域
Gut science has been the hottest area in all of biomedicine
最热门的研究方向
for the last decade or more.
它正是拼图缺失的部分
It is the missing part of the puzzle.
我们的肠道影响着我们的全身
Our gut affects our whole body.
它甚至对大脑的某些疾病有影响
It can even affect certain conditions in the brain.
哇
Wow!
我们几百年来一直都知道这很重要
We've known for hundreds of years that this is so important.
只需注意一下我们的语言就能发现
All we have to do is look to our language.
悲伤至极时 我们肝肠寸断 被音乐感动时 我们觉得荡气回肠
When we're disappointed, we're gutted. When we're brave, we make gutsy moves.
思念一个人时 我们会牵肠挂肚
When we have... we're nervous, we have butterflies in our tummy.
肠道真的是第二个大脑
The gut really is the second brain.
哇
Wow!
从进化的角度来看 没有肠道传来的信♥号♥♥…
And from an evolutionary perspective, our brains have never existed...
…我们的大脑也将不复存在
电影精选列表