You end up losing everything to men like Slayton!
本,不喜欢。回来,本!
Ben, don't. Come back, Ben!
这是我们去墨西哥前的最后一站。我们最好去喝点水。
It's our last stop before Mexico. We better get some water.
Blinky,我说过你可以带上那只山猫。
Blinky, I said you could bring that bobcat along.
盯着她。她是你的,看好她。
Keep an eye on her. She's yours, so watch her.
我们还要走多远?
How much further we gotta go?
离边境15英里。我们将在日出时出发。
Fifteen miles to the border. We'll leave at sunup.
你觉得我会喜欢墨西哥吗,斯特拉?
You think I'll enjoy Mexico, Stella?
我迟早会杀了你。
Sooner or later I kill you.
我们以后再谈吧。
Let's make it later.
韦斯特,去看看井里有没有水。
Westy, go see if there's any water in that well.
最好有。
There'd better be.
给我的包里放够我和那姑娘吃的。
Put enough in my bag for me and the gal, now.
约翰,绕到后面去。你待在这里,保持低调。
Johash, get around back. You stay here and keep low.
这是你的水,斯雷顿!当你渴了,就出来喝吧!
Here's your water, Slayton! When you get thirsty, come out and get it!
从后面出去。
Out the back.
把鞍袋拿来。
Get those saddlebags.
打开它,吉姆。打开它。
Open it up, Jim. Open it.
沃伦!你的一个朋友来了。我们要出来了!
Warren! We got a friend of yours here. We're coming out!
把你的枪举起半英寸,我们就把她的头打爆!
Raise your gun a half an inch and we'll blow her head off!
杀了他!射他!
Kill him! Shoot him!
你从没学过怎么用枪,对吧,沃伦?
You never learned how to use a gun, did you, Warren?
很容易。
It's easy.
你要做的就是扣动扳机
All you do is pull the trigger.