Positive.
参见隳ritas。
Se隳ritas.
巴拉托的家就在山那边。
Barratto's place is just beyond that hill.
那不到一英里远。我们为什么不跟着他们进去呢?
That's less than a mile away. Why don't we go in after them?
我猜你对皮特·巴拉托不太了解。
I guess you don't know much about Pete Barratto.
不,我不知道。
No, I don't.
他会买卖任何东西,也确实如此。
He'll buy or sell anything, and does.
跟墨西哥的土匪和美国的不法之徒做生意。
Trades with the bandits in Mexico and the outlaws in the States.
他在那里有很多枪手随时准备支持他。
He has lots of gunmen there ready to back him up.
他们不会想到我们的。-为什么要冒险?
They won't be expecting us. - Why risk it?
斯雷顿要去墨西哥,他必须经过那里。
Slayton's going into Mexico and he's got to go through there.
我们会在他们上面的岩石里。
We'll be in those rocks above them.
别无他法,只能再把绳子绑紧一点。
There's nothing to do but keep the cinch tight a little longer.
睡一会儿。我来第一班。
Grab some sleep. I'll take the first watch.
你为什么不睡一会儿呢?
Why don't you try to get some sleep?
我不能。
I cannot.
你认为是你杀了斯雷顿?——是的。
You think you kill Slayton? - Yes.
约翰认为是他干的。——是的。
Johash think he do it. - Yes.
杰西认为他会这么做。
Jess think he will do it.
到时候,我就是那个人。
When the time come, I will be the one.
杀了他会有什么不同吗?
Will killing him make any difference?
他死了你会好受点吗?——是的。
Will you feel any better when he's dead? - Yes.
是好吗?你喜欢什么?
Is good? You like?
这水还是凉的。你能再给我拿一些吗?
This water is still cold. Could you get me some more?
求你了,你一定要帮帮我。
Please, you've got to help me.
这是给你的。你会帮助我的,是吗?
This is for you. You will help me, won't you?
如何?
How?
拜托!我帮不了你!
Please! I cannot help you!
这些人很坏!他们会杀人的!
These men are very bad! They will kill!
拜托!
Please!
你不需要这个。
You won't be needing that.
虽然不太合你的口味,但我喜欢。
It's not exactly to your taste, but I like it.
我要带你去墨西哥。
I'm taking you to Mexico with me.
在墨西哥,我们将以我们这样的人应有的方式生活。
In Mexico we'll live the way people like us ought to live.
舒适而亲切。南方在战前的样子。
Comfortable and gracious. The way the South was before the war.
这有那么糟糕吗?
Is that such a terrible thing to offer?
明天这个时候,我们就到墨西哥了。
By this time tomorrow, we'll be in Mexico.
我们要把你的女人留在这里吗?
We gonna leave your woman here?
也许我们该把你留在这里,Blinky。
Maybe we ought to leave you here, Blinky.
鞍袋在哪里?-他们在里面。
Where are the saddlebags? - They're inside.
你怎么到这儿来的?
How did you get here?
你和沃伦在一起吗?
Are you with Warren?
给我你的马刺,韦斯特。
Give me your spur, Westy.
他们会杀了你的!他们每个人都会杀了你!
They will kill you! Each of them will kill you!
Se隳r Warren, Jess。Johash !
Se隳r Warren, Jess. Johash!
杰斯?
Jess?
杰西和他们在一起?
Jess is with them?
杰茜知道我们的方向。他们都在外面等着我们。
Jess knows which way we're headed. They'll all be out there waiting for us.
因为我们带走了那个女孩-我告诉过你不要提她。
Because we took that girl. - I told you to shut up about her.
你受够她了。现在把她弄走。
You've had enough of her. Now get rid of her.
你是在告诉我该怎么做吗?
Are you telling me what to do?
我只是告诉你我们的想法。- Blinky说得对。
I'm telling you just what we think. - Blinky's right.
如果我们把女孩还给他们,沃伦就不会碍事了。
If we give them the girl back, that'll get Warren out of the way.
杰西呢?
What about Jess?
沃伦会不惜一切代价得到他的女朋友。你可以做个交易。
Warren will do anything to get his girl. You can make a deal.
成交?-找杰西的女孩。
A deal? - The girl for Jess.
女孩换杰西。
The girl for Jess.
告诉沃伦你想做笔交易。
Just send word to Warren you want to make a deal.
如果我们能给他捎个信,我们也能找到他……和他们做个交易。
If we can send word to him, we can also find him... and make a deal with these.
你认识比杰西射得更快更直的人吗?
Do you know anybody who can shoot faster or straighter than Jess?
我不想和他纠缠。-我们拿到金牌了。
I don't want to tangle with him. - We got the gold.
如果我们能避免争吵,那就去做吧。我们不知道他带了多少人。
If we can dodge a fight, let's do it. We don't know how many he's got with him.
我不想死得很富有。
I don't want to die rich.
万一杰西不想进来呢?
Supposing Jess don't want to come in?
他在这些金子上有很大的利害关系。他会进来的。
He's got a big stake in this gold. He'll come in.
我会通知沃伦的。抓住巴拉托的儿子。
I'll send word to Warren. Get a hold of Barratto's boy.
你要怎么做?-去巴拉托酒吧。
What are you gonna do? - Go down to Barratto's.
你确定是她写的吗?-是她写的。
Are you sure she wrote it? - It's her writing.
斯雷顿让她写的。
Slayton made her write it.
除非他想达成协议,否则他不会发的。
He wouldn't have sent it unless he wanted a deal.
他只知道一种交易,用枪来交易。
There's only one kind of deal he knows, the kind that comes out of a gun.
现在是时候强硬了,本。
Now's the time to be tough, Ben.
打架时,詹妮弗有可能会受伤。我走了。
In a fight, there's a chance Jennifer might get hurt. I'm going.
他会坐在那里等着一枪崩了你的头。我认识他。
He'll be sitting there waiting to blow your head off. I know him.
我要碰碰运气。
I'll take a chance.
你骗了我,沃伦。我以为你没有勇气来。
You fooled me, Warren. I didn't think you'd have the guts to come.
我在这里。
I'm here.
你总是喜欢交易,不是吗?-你的呢?
You always liked deals, didn't you? - What's yours?
我感到惊讶。关于巴拉德小姐没有问题了吗?
I'm surprised. No questions about Miss Ballard?
她是个讨人喜欢的女孩,尤其是当你了解她的时候。
She's a delightful girl, especially when you get to know her.
好了,走开,沃伦。
All right, back off, Warren.
你有什么条件吗?-我有个交易。
You got a deal to offer? - I've got a deal.
我们做笔交易。杰西是那个女孩。
We make a trade. Jess for the girl.
是我杀了他,还是你来处理?
Do I shoot him or do you take care of that?
布拉索斯,回到你女朋友身边去。我不需要你。
Brazos, get back to your girl. I won't need you.
我犯了一个错误。我愿意承认。我不想让他听到。
I made a mistake. I'm willing to admit it. I didn't want him to hear it.
刚开始的时候,只有我和杰茜。
When I started, it was just Jess and me.
现在他不在我身边了,我才知道我有多需要他。
Now that he's not with me, I know how much I need him.
让大家守规矩,帮我制定计划。
To keep the men in line and help me work at our plans.
没有杰茜,我就像只有一只胳膊的人。
Without Jess, I'm like a man with only one arm.
成交吗?-这取决于杰西。
Is it a deal? - That's up to Jess.
不,你想不想要回你的女孩取决于你。
No, it's up to you if you want your girl back.
你曾经想杀他。
You tried to kill him once.
我提出让他走。他太固执了。
I offered to let him go. He was too stubborn.
为什么叫我来?为什么不是杰西?
Why send for me? Why not Jess?
我告诉过你,他太固执了。
I told you, he's too stubborn.
这就是我需要他的原因之一。
That's one of the reasons I need him.
我怎么把消息告诉你?
How do I get word to you?
把你的营火堆起来,这样我们就能从这里看到了。
Build up your campfire so we can see it from here...
如果成交的话。明天早上我把你的女孩带来。
if it's a deal. I'll bring your girl to you in the morning.
你最好做出决定,杰茜。你比我更了解他。
You better decide, Jess. You know him better than I do.
我以为我知道,但他总是惹我生气。
I thought I did, but he always crossed me.
那就别去。
Then don't go.
你觉得他是诚实的吗?
You think he's on the level?
他们拿枪指着我。如果他们想的话,可以用它。
They had a gun at my back. They could've used it if they wanted to.
也许他真的需要我。
Maybe he does need me.
我觉得他应付不了那群疯子。
I kind of figured he couldn't handle that crazy bunch.
杰茜,如果有麻烦就别去。
Jess, don't go if there's going to be any trouble.
他们在那里有一笔财富,其中一部分属于我。
They got a fortune down there and part of it belongs to me.
对我来说,这值得一试。
To me, it's worth a chance.
你觉得斯雷顿会直言不讳吗?
You think Slayton talk straight?
有一半的机会。
It's a fifty-fifty chance.
如果不是本,我就不会活着。所以我想这是一场公平的赌博。
If it wasn't for Ben, I wouldn't be alive. So I guess it's a fair gamble.
杰斯…当你在加州努力工作时,记得老杰西。
Well, Jess... When you're out in California working hard, remember old Jess.
我会去墨西哥,身家有金,过着国王般的生活。
I'll be down in Mexico rolling in gold and living like a king.
再见,巴拉德小姐。
Goodbye, Miss Ballard.
他带人来了吗?
Did he bring anyone with him?
不,我们是单独来的。
No, we came alone.
祝你好运,小姐。
Good luck to you, miss.
约哈施,马匹。
Johash, the horses.
本,不!拜托!
Ben, don't! Please!
他杀了杰西。你不能和斯雷顿这样的人做交易。
He killed Jess. You can't make deals with men like Slayton.
是杰西的命让我面对的。
It took Jess' life to make me face it.
但一切都结束了。你自己也这么说的。一周后我们就回家了。
But it's all over. You said so yourself. We'll be home in a week.
把斯雷顿留给别人?
And leave Slayton to someone else?
本,我们还有很长的路要走。
Ben, we have a whole life ahead of us.
如果我离开这里,那我的一生会是什么样子?
If I walk away from this, what will that lifetime be like?
本,你曾经说过我们的牧场就是你的整个世界。
Ben, once you said our ranch was the whole world for you.
对我来说也是。
It is for me, too.
我发现它不是。这不可能。
I found out it isn't. It can't be.
你最后会把一切都输给斯雷顿这种人!