That won't make any difference to the horses.
好吧,我们休息一会儿。
All right, we'll rest awhile.
他想杀了你,杰茜。为什么?
He tried to kill you, Jess. Why?
我想我知道。
I think I know.
你以前见过我吗?
Have you seen me before?
也许他不明白。
Maybe he doesn't understand.
他是来放火的人之一。他们抢走了我们的马……还有我妹妹。
Him one of men who come and set fire. They take our horses... and my sister.
他说的是陶斯的突袭。
He's talking about the Taos raid.
我当时在场。但我不喜欢发生的事情。我试图阻止它。
I was there. But I didn't like what happened. I tried to stop it.
那次突袭是我现在没跟他们在一起的原因之一。
That raid is one reason I'm not with them now.
他们带走了我的女人。他在帮我找回她。
They took my woman. He's helping me get her back.
他们把我妹妹丢在沙漠里等死。
They leave my sister in the desert to die.
你要找凶手吗?
You want the man that did it?
斯雷顿也让我被绑在木桩上自生自灭。看到了吗?
Slayton left me to die, too, tied to a stake. See that?
你去追他们?——是的。
You go after them? - Yes.
你也去吗?
You go, too?
斯雷顿夺走了我的生命。现在我从他手里拿了一个。
Slayton take life from me. Now I take one from him.
我也去。
I go, too.
由你决定,杰茜。
It's up to you, Jess.
你抓住这个了吗?
You grab this?
那我们就成了派对。狩猎队。
That makes us a party. A hunting party.
战争的聚会。
War party.
刚才有人听到什么吗?
Anybody hear something just then?
怎么了,卷毛?跳起来了吗?
What's the matter, Curly? Got the jumps?
什么都别说,也别露出惊讶的样子。他没死。
Don't say anything and don't look surprised. He ain't dead.
你要嫁的那个人。他还活着,在跟踪我们。
The fellow you was going to marry. He's alive and following us.
我有两匹马在斜坡底部。我要开始做点什么。
I have two horses at the bottom of the slope. I'll start something.
等我走了再走。
Don't go until I do.
那是什么?
What's that?
又来了。-没人听见。减轻。
Not again. - Nobody heard nothing. Ease off.
嗯,我做了。
Well, I did.
去看看吧。
Go on and take a look.
山!卷毛想和那个女孩私奔!
Mount up! Curly is trying to get away with the girl!
所以你想偷袭我们?
So you tried to pull a sneak on us?
是的,我也跟她说了沃伦的事。
Yes, and I told her about Warren, too.
盯着他,医生。
Stake him out, Doc.
我希望你没有被他告诉你的话愚弄。他在撒谎。
I hope you weren't fooled by what he told you. He was lying.
他为什么要生气呢?
Why should he be?
让你跟他一起去。我想那是一见钟情。
To get you to go with him. I think it was a case of love at first sight.
他说的是实话。
He was telling the truth.
你不应该以貌取人。
You shouldn't judge a man by his face.
科利从15岁起就是个小偷和逃犯。
Curly's been a thief and an outlaw since he was 15.
沃伦死了。如果你认为他不是,那对你是没有帮助的。
Warren's dead. It isn't going to help you to think he isn't.
带她回营地。
Get her back to camp.
是谁?——卷毛乔丹。
Who is it? - Curly Jordan.
他们用木桩监视他,骑着马从他身上压过去。
They staked him out and rode their horses over him.
帮我一下。我们把他盖起来。
Give me a hand. We'll cover him up.
他可能跟我一样惹上了麻烦。他就没那么幸运了。
He probably got into trouble the same way I did. He wasn't so lucky.
他们走在山谷里。
They go in valley.
韦斯特,你和多克把新马赶过来。
Westy, you and Doc round up the fresh horses.
——斯特拉。-在这里。
Stella. - In here.
你叔叔在哪儿?
Where's your uncle?
他去了诺加利斯。喝醉。
He went to Nogales. To get drunk.
怎么了?他不能在这里喝醉吗?
What's the matter? Couldn't he get drunk here?
我等啊等啊。我知道你会回来。
I wait and wait. I know you come back.
你知道的比我多。-这次你要待多久?
You knew more than I did. - How long you stay this time?
足够换马了。我们会回来的。
Long enough to change horses. We'll be back again.
你要去哪里?——墨西哥。
Where you go? - Mexico.
然后我去了墨西哥。我们一起去。
Then I go to Mexico. We go together.
这次不行,斯黛拉。
Not this time, Stella.
你说下次我和你一起去。
You say next time I go with you.
我们得快点穿过边境。我会派人去叫你。
We gotta get across the border fast. I'll send for you.
你向我保证。这次你留着吧。
You make me the promise. This time you keep it.
不好意思,小妞,你得待在这里。
Sorry, chamaca, you're staying here.
不。我和你一起去。我准备好了。
No. I go with you. I get ready.
现在我明白你为什么不带我去墨西哥了。
Now I see why you say you no take me to Mexico.
你是谁?
Who is that?
她是那次抢劫的人。把她留下是很危险的。
She's from the holdup. It was dangerous to leave her behind.
你有别的女人了?
You have other woman?
我跟你说过无数次了。你是我的女孩。没有其他人了。
I told you a hundred times. You're my girl. There isn't anyone else.
我不相信你。
I no believe you.
但爱情从来就不平等。
But love is never equal.
一个人总是爱得比另一个人多。我愿意成为那样的人。
One loves always more than the other. I'm willing to be that one.
我明白了。但我们得在天黑前穿过边境。
I understand. But we gotta get across that border before nightfall.
我告诉过你,我会叫你来的。——什么时候?
I told you, I'll send for you. - When?
等一切都准备好了。-我再也见不到你了。
Just as soon as we get things set. - I'll never see you again.
我们不要为这件事争吵了。
Let's not fight about it.
你要我做什么我都愿意,只要别带别的女人。
I'll do anything you want, only don't take other woman.
别再说了。
Don't start that again.
离她远点。-她是你的女人!
Stay away from her. - She is your woman!
随便你怎么称呼她。
Call her what you like.
让我和你一起去吧。-我说了不行
Let me go with you, please. - I said no.
你以为你和我完了!
You think you're finished with me!
把她留在这里,别出声。
Keep her here and keep her quiet.
我不管你怎么做。
I don't care how you do it.
别紧张,隳丽塔。
Take it easy, se隳rita.
他不是亚利桑那州唯一的男人。
He ain't the only man in Arizona.
比如我。
There's me, for instance.
你吗?
You?
我从这边回来。
I'll be coming back this way.
你回来了?——确定。
You come back? - Sure.
我也会有很多钱。
And I'll have plenty of money, too.
你不会回来了。
You won't come back.
如果我说了,你会等吗?
If I did, would you wait?
你喜欢我吗?
You like me?
你为什么不走近一点?
Why you no come closer?
害怕斯雷顿?
Afraid of Slayton?
我谁也不怕。
I ain't afraid of nobody.
嘿,计划。
Hey, Slayton.
不可能是斯特拉。
It couldn't be nobody but Stella.
我不想让她跟着我们。
I don't want her following us.
去做吧。我会抓住她的。
Go ahead. I'll catch her.
你想让我杀了她,那匹马,还是怎么?
Do you want me to shoot her, the horse, or what?
随你便,Blinky。
Suit yourself, Blinky.
乔,水。
Jo, the water.
是莫拉莱斯家的女孩。
It's the Morales girl.
另一个斯雷顿的女人。
Another one of Slayton's women.
这并不意味着什么,本。
It doesn't have to mean anything, Ben.
我们该拿她怎么办?
What do we do with her?
我们不能丢下她。
We can't leave her.
如果我们回去,就会浪费一天的时间。
If we go back, we lose day.
我们会损失不止一天的时间。我觉得她不会回去了。
We'd lose more than a day. I got an idea she wouldn't go back.
我们抬着她。
We carry her.
我们要在这里待多久?-我们几小时后出发。
How long will we be here? - We leave in a few hours.
为什么不呆几天休息一下呢?
Why not stay a couple of days and rest up a bit?
我说过我们几小时后就走。
I said we'd leave in a few hours.
如果不是她,我们不会像受惊的兔子一样乱跑。
If not for her, we wouldn't be running like scared rabbits.
换换口味,我得同意你的看法。
For a change, I got to agree with you.
我觉得你会被杀什么的。
I think you get killed or something.
谁来做呢?
Who's gonna do it?
你带她去墨西哥?-我不会丢下她的
You take her to Mexico? - I'm not leaving her here.
我们喝一杯吧。——确定。
Let's have a drink. - Sure.
你应该把她留给我,弗兰克。
You should leave her with me, Frank.
墨西哥不适合这样的人。-你住在哪里?
Mexico is no place for such a one. - Your place is?
——确定。-男孩们都去哪儿了?
Sure. - Where are all the boys?
他们三四天后就会回来。
They'll be back three, four days from now.
所以你自己带她来?你给我带来了什么?
So, you bring her for yourself? What you got for me?
什么都没有。
Not a thing.
这个有多少年了?
How old is this one?
你确定不想把她留给我吗?
You sure you don't want to leave her with me?
积极的。