That's the worst town in Arizona. Gamblers, cutthroats, loose women.
但我听说它非常……你为什么不明天坐舞台去图森?这是一个很好的任务。
But I heard it was very... Why don't you take the stage to Tucson tomorrow? There's a nice mission there.
在夜晚,星星落下来亲吻你。
At night, the stars come right down and kiss you.
听起来很美,伯吉斯先生……但我想也许我们最好继续去加利福尼亚。
It sounds very beautiful, Mr. Burgess... but I think maybe we'd better keep going on to California.
你只会损失几天的时间。这真是度蜜月的好地方,夫人。
You wouldn't lose but a few days. It's a real spot for a honeymoon, ma'am.
一个让你铭记余生的地方。
A place to remember the rest of your life.
谢谢你,伯吉斯先生。
Thank you, Mr. Burgess.
谢谢你周到的建议。
And for the thoughtful suggestion.
如果我是你我会这么做的,女士。你可能不会再有机会了。
I'd do it if I were you, ma'am. You might not get another opportunity.
我们还没跳过舞呢。我希望他们再多打几场。
We haven't had a dance yet. I hope they play some more.
我们等他们来。
We'll wait till they do.
舞台提前离开。
The stage leaves early.
如果我们采纳伯吉斯先生的建议,我们就不在上面了。
If we take Mr. Burgess' advice, we won't be on it.
他认为我们应该去图森。
He thinks we ought to visit Tucson.
我们要去加利福尼亚,本。
We're going to California, Ben.
我们不能太早到那里。
We can't get there too soon for me.
我从来没见过这么美的东西。
I've never seen anything so beautiful.
我们回家后你就知道了。——回家吗?
You will when we get home. - Home?
地球上最宁静的地方:海洋全绿,天空蓝,大地好。
The most peaceful spot on earth: ocean all green, sky blue, earth good.
它就像一个岛。
It's like an island.
阳光整天照耀着,柔和的微风从海上吹来。
Sun shining all day long, soft breezes blowing in from the ocean.
这是我一直以来的梦想。
It's what I've always dreamed of.
这也是我梦寐以求的。
It's all I've dreamed about, too.
那一定是新来的护卫队。我们最好快点。
That must be the new escort. We'd better hurry.
我希望你准备好迎接艰难的旅程。骑兵巡逻队来晚了一点。
I hope you're prepared for a rough ride. That cavalry patrol's a bit late.
我们很快就能到海因斯维尔了。
We'll get to Haynesville just that much sooner.
你的马呢?-我卖了。
Where's your horse? - I sold it.
伙计们,你们迟到了。戴维斯中士在哪儿?
Men, you're late. Where's Sgt. Davis?
他请病假请假。这就是我们延误的原因。
He turned in a sick call. That's why we was delayed.
的位置。
Position.
都准备好了。-是时候了。
All ready here. - It's about time.
上面发生什么事了?
What's going on up there?
本,怎么了?-这是抢劫。
Ben, what's happened? - It's a holdup.
我就要这个了。
I'll take that.
我想一套新的介绍已经准备好了。
I believe a new set of introductions are in order.
我叫弗兰克·斯雷顿。
My name is Frank Slayton.
这是汤姆·伯吉斯,大家更熟悉的名字是杰西。
And this is Tom Burgess, better known as Jess.
外面那些美国佬是我的人…前身为北弗吉尼亚军团
And those Yank soldiers out there are my men... formerly the Army of Northern Virginia.
去拿那个保险箱。
Get that strongbox.
你知道马在哪里,医生。去找他们。
You know where the horses are, Doc. Go get them.
好了,出来吧。
All right, come on out.
你先说,巴拉德小姐。
You first, Miss Ballard.
谢谢你的合作,中尉。
Thanks for cooperating, Lieutenant.
我想把他当靶子。
I'd like to use him for a target.
再次挑起州与州之间的战争?我对你很惊讶,Blinky。
And start the war between the states again? I'm surprised at you, Blinky.
好了,威瑟比,出来吧。-你要拿我们怎么办?
All right, Weatherby, come on out. - What are you going to do with us?
我抓住他了。
I got him.
他死了。
He's dead.
卷毛,给她骑上马。
Curly, get her on a horse.
文森特,看看那袋漂亮的金子。
Vincente, look at that beautiful sack of gold.
如果她也参与了,我们怎么把她分开?
If she's part of the take, how do we split her up?
和金子一样:分享,分享。
Same as the gold: share and share alike.
忘了我那份金子吧。我将就着找她。
Forget my share of the gold. I'll settle for her.
最好拿上你的那份金子。当你去巴拉托的时候,你可以像她一样买三个。
Better take your share of the gold. When you get to Barratto's you can buy three like her.
在Barratto吗?喜欢她?
At Barratto's? Like her?
把保险箱拿进来。我们来分金子。
Bring in the strongbox. We'll split up the gold.
怎么了?她不喜欢我们做的菜吗?
What's the matter? Doesn't she like our cooking?
说她不饿。-好吧,我是。
Says she ain't hungry. - Well, I am.
也许我之前问你的时候你没听见。
Maybe you didn't hear me when I asked you before.
你打算怎么处置她?-我听到了。
What are you planning to do with her? - I heard you before.
我想知道你有什么想法。
I want to know what you got in mind.
如果有人这样逼我,我会杀了他。
If anybody else tried to push me like that, I'd kill him.
不要太冒险。
Don't chance your luck too far.
嘿,那些是我的。-你可以拿走她的裙子,布拉索斯
Hey, those are mine. - You can have her dress, Brazos.
你穿那些裙子可能很好看。
You might look good in those skirts.
出去,备好鞍。
Get out there and saddle up.
你应该吃点东西的,巴拉德小姐。我们还有很长的路要走。
You should've eaten something, Miss Ballard. We have a long ride ahead.
换上那些。
Change into those.
我要保持原样。
I'll stay as I am.
别逼我帮你。
Don't make me do it for you.
我说的是真心话。
I meant what I said.
去做吧。让她看看你是个怎样的南方绅士。
Go ahead. Show her what a Southern gentleman you are.
你没关门。回去关上它……从另一边。
You left the door open. Go back and close it... from the other side.
我不想管这事,但我不会让你把她拖下水的。我叫你滚出去。
I'm not trying to run things, but I won't let you drag her along... I told you to get out.
你怎么了?
What's happened to you?
刚开始的时候,我们只对付投机分子。
When we started we only went after carpetbaggers.
然后是任何有我们想要的东西的人。
Then it was anybody who had anything we wanted.
然后是印度妇女。现在轮到她了。
Then it was Indian women. Now it's her.
你会怎么做,把她一个人丢在沙漠里吗?
What would you have done, left her in the middle of the desert alone?
不。但我们可以把她留在这里。
No. But we can leave her here.
好吧,杰茜。随你的便。
All right, Jess. Have it your way.
好吧!把他带出去,绑起来。
All right! Take him out and tie him up.
你不会穿那些衣服吧?
You wouldn't wear those clothes, would you?
你心里一定还有点荣誉感。
There must be some sense of honour left in you.
世界上已经没有多少这样的东西了。
There isn't much of that left anywhere in the world.
普通人靠普通的法律生活。
Ordinary men live by ordinary laws.
我不是一个普通人。
I'm not an ordinary man.
我所需要的法律,是为了我自己的方便而制定的。
The laws I need, I make for my own convenience.
让她骑上马。安装!
Get her onto a horse. Get mounted!
我告诉过你,不可能有两个将军。
I told you before, there couldn't be two generals.
你想和我们一起去,还是留在这里?
You want to go with us, or stay here?
你大概能坚持24小时。
You'd last about 24 hours.
等我上了马,你有半分钟的时间做决定。
Once I get mounted, you got a half a minute to make up your mind.
如果你想退出,就大声喊出来。
If you want out of this, just yell out.
我从不为任何人卑躬屈膝。我现在不打算这么做。
I never crawled for nobody. I'm not about to now.
如果你改变主意了,就说出来。
If you change your mind, just call out.
这样就行了。
That'll do it.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
作为一个死人,你看起来还活着。
You look very much alive for a dead man.
他们对我女朋友做了什么?
What'd they do with my girl?
斯雷顿决定留下她。
Slayton decided to keep her.
他们要去哪里?——墨西哥。
Where are they headed? - Mexico.
墨西哥哪里?
Where in Mexico?
你对这身行头祈祷了吗?-他们要带她去哪里?
Think you got a prayer against that outfit? - Where are they taking her?
这些信息是有代价的。
There's a price for that information.
我和你一起去。
I go with you.
斯雷顿干的?
Slayton did that?
我没有把自己绑起来。
I didn't tie myself up.
我不用问你为什么。
I don't have to ask you why.
你想让我们远离那辆马车。
You tried to keep us off that coach.
你可以边骑边谢我。
You can thank me while we ride.
你不会骑马,我也没时间等你。
You can't ride, and I ain't got any time to wait for you.
我们需要彼此,沃伦。
We need each other, Warren.
我要帮你找到你的女孩你要帮我抓住斯雷顿
I'm going to help you get your girl... and you're going to help me get Slayton.
那匹马得驮着我们两个……如果你想从我这里得到任何信息。
That horse is going to have to carry both of us... if you want any information from me.
有一个牧羊营。
There's a sheep camp.
休息一会儿。
Light and rest awhile.
这对一匹马来说很重,不是吗?
That's a lot of weight for one horse to be carrying, ain't it?
把你的卖给我们怎么样?
How about selling us one of yours?
我们这里有一辆你可以买,50美元,连马鞍都有。
We got a sorrel you can have, $50, saddle and all.
我买了。
I'll take it.
我们在追捕斯雷顿帮。我们需要一些枪和弹药。
We're after the Slayton gang. We could use some guns and ammunition.
给那棵酢浆草套上缰绳。让他们拿枪吧。
Put a bridle on that sorrel. Let them have some guns.
昨晚有些骑手从我们身边经过。
Some riders passed us last night.
我们的火是点燃的,但没有火。
Our fires was lit, but they stayed clear.
多久以前?
How long ago?
七、八个小时。西南。
Seven, eight hours. Headed southwest.
不过他们骑得不快。
They weren't riding fast, though.
他们昨天搭起了一个舞台。
They held up a stage yesterday.
杀了三个人,带走了一名乘客。
Killed three men and carried off one of the passengers.
我要娶的那个女孩。