What do you think of that?
这种补强真的太赞了,特雷普
That's one hell of an augmentation there, Trapper.
我们只为金刚先生献上最好的
Only the best for Mr. Kong.
好吧,可以启动了
All right, it's ready to go.
这些注射应该可以治愈冻伤
Those injections should heal the frostbite up nicely.
好了,它起身了
All right, there he goes.
它在移♥动♥
He's moving.
你没问题的
You got this.
虽然粗糙但却有效,应该不会脱落
Look, it's a bit rough and ready, but it should hold.
很好,看起来不错,特雷普
It's good. It looks good, Trapper.
超级棒
Damn good.
就是这样 - 对
Here we go. - Yeah.
它若不是超爱,就是会立刻把它啃掉
He's either gonna love it or he's gonna rip it off with his teeth.
我想它很喜欢,对吧?
I think he loves it! Yeah?
刀疤王
Skar King.
喂,你跟它说什么了?
Hey, hey! What did you tell him?
我告诉它我们需要帮助
它要去哪里?
Where's he going?
哥斯拉不会下来这里 除非金刚去带它来
Godzilla won't come down here unless Kong brings him.
但上次它俩见面时,金刚差点没阵亡
Okay, the last time those two met up it was almost the end of Kong.
它正在冒极大的风险
He is taking a hell of a risk.
若金刚侵犯它的地盘 可能会引发一场战争
If Kong invades his turf, could start a war.
对,这简直就是个自杀任务
Yeah, that's a suicide mission.
但如果金刚把哥斯拉带到这里
But if Kong draws Godzilla down here...
它们可以在空心地球中对抗敌人 那哥斯拉就有机会
they can make their stand in Hollow Earth and then there's a chance that
能阻止刀疤王和雪魔上去地表
Godzilla can stop Skar King and Shimo
(埃及,开罗)
(直布罗陀)
我们绝对确定她可以完成任务 对吗?
We are absolutely certain that she can pull this off, right?
这就是吉雅被招唤来这里的原因
It's why Jia was called here.
只有来自骷髅岛的伊维人 能够唤醒摩斯拉
Only an Iwi from Skull Island can awaken Mothra.
摩斯拉是哥斯拉保护这个地方
And Mothra is the key to Godzilla protecting this place,
还有那些到达地表通道的关键
and its pathways to the surface.
她会没事的
She's gonna be all right.
喂,她正在疏散村民
Hey, she's evacuating the villagers.
重力…金字塔和重力
Gravity! Gravity! The pyramids and gravity.
对,我明白了,我现在明白了
Yeah, I got it! I got it now!
路上再告诉我 - 走吧
Tell me on the way. Come on, come on!
既然大家都有事情要忙
While we are throwing random shit at the wall,
我可以驾着席夫号♥去求援吗?
permission to take the HEAV? Rally some reinforcements.
从地表那里?不,没时间了
To the surface? No, there's no time.
不,我的想法比那更奇怪
No, this idea's way weirder than that.
好,我们在金字塔下方了 现在要怎么做?
All right, we're underneath the pyramids. -Now what?
重力
Gravity.
伊维科技
透过化学反应,这种液态金属 成为一种工程机制
With the chemical reaction, this liquid metal becomes an engineering mechanism
迫使两座电磁金字塔连结 引发反重力冲击波
forcing the two electromagnetic pyramids together, causing an anti-gravity shock wave.
但只能维持几分钟,甚至更少
But only for a few minutes. Or maybe less.
那应该能阻止那些东西靠近入口
Which should keep those things from the portals.
在那之后,在上方的东西都会跌落
After that, everything that is up will come crashing down.
它们来了
They're here.
我们不会成功的,时间不够 需要一些东西来减缓它们的速度
We're not gonna make it. There's not enough time.
但是我们还能做些什么?
We need something to slow them down. Yeah, but what else can we do?
现在是维塔辛的交♥配♥季节
It's vertacine mating season.
不是吧
No way.
欢迎登上专机
Your carriage awaits.
我要给你来个法式热吻 - 来吧,走了
I'm gonna kiss you on the mouth!
系好安全带,帅哥美女们
Buckle up, you beautiful people.
升空闪人了
Up and away. Yes!
糟糕,引擎失灵了
No! The engine's out.
重力激增肯定干扰了电源电池之类的
The gravity surge must have taken out the power-battery-thing.
好耶!
Yes! Yes!
它在保护入口
She's protecting the portals.
老天啊
Oh, God!
(巴西,里约热内卢)
你看
Look.
吉雅,你平安回来了,过来
Jia, you're safe! Come here.
我很以你为荣
听着,我…
Look, I...
我知道这个地方
让你更有家的感觉
我想让你知道
无论你做什么决定
我都支持
你在说什么?
我在说什么…
"What am I talking a..."
我以为你想留下来
无论我们去哪里,无论我们做什么
我们都要在一起
这个地方可以是你的家
我…
I...
你才是我的家
你没事吧?对吗?
You all right? Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
好
Mm-hmm. - Yeah.
谢谢,对,拯救世界是我们的专长
Thank you, thank you.Yeah, saving the world is kind of our thing.
Merged by Anita
♪ Welcome to my world ♪
♪ Won't you come on in? ♪
♪ Step into my heart ♪
♪ Leave your cares behind ♪
♪ There's so much I want to do ♪
♪ I was made For lovin' you, baby ♪
♪ You were made For lovin' me ♪
♪ I gotta do it my way ♪
♪ I want to fly ♪
♪ I gotta do it my way ♪
♪ I want to fly ♪
♪ I remember Finding out about you ♪
♪ Looking out From my lonely room ♪
♪ Day after day ♪
♪ Bring it home, baby Make it soon ♪
♪ I give my love to you ♪
♪ Looking out From my lonely room ♪
♪ Day after day ♪
♪ Bring it home, baby Make it soon ♪
♪ I give my love to you ♪
电影精选列表