And they sent you here because...?
好笑的地方就在这里 因为君主不愿证实
No, no one sent me. I came here on my... You know, that's what's ironic.
我在击败机械哥斯拉中的关键作用 导致我流失了数千…
You know, Monarch wouldn't confirm my crucial part in taking down Mechagodzilla, which cost me thousands of...
数百名BLOG订阅者,还有网络喷子
hundreds of subscribers on my blog. Oh, and the trolls...
网络喷子质疑我发表的所有文章
the trolls online, they question every single thing that I put up.
尤其是这个网络喷子 基多拉史丹6♥4♥,听过他吗?
Especially this one troll. This one troll named ghidorastan6♥4♥.
不,没听说过 - 很好,因为他就是个烂人,好吗?
You ever heard of him? - No, I don't think I have. - Great,
我比你们公♥司♥一半员工 更有资格在那里上班
because he's a trash bag, okay? I'm more qualified than half of those people
我比君主任何人更早知道 哥斯拉要做什么…
that you have working over there. I knew what Godzilla was going to do
所以我才会来找你,柏尼 我来了,好吗?
before anybody at Monarch said... Which is why I am here, Bernie. I am here. Okay?
你能帮我吗?
Can you help me or not?
那要看情况,你是君站的新老板吗?
That depends. Are you the new boss down at the Mess?
什么?
The what?
君主空心地球站,简称“君站”
The Monarch Hollow Earth Station. The MHES, the Mess.
没人这样称呼,我负责金刚研究部门
Yeah, nobody calls it that. I run the Kong research division
严格来说,汉普顿主任负责一般营运
but technically Director Hampton is in charge - of general operations. - Hmm.
但汉普顿主任可没有 能跟金刚沟通的孩子
Well, Director Hampton doesn't have a kid who can talk to Kong.
你想去空心地球
You want to go to Hollow Earth.
真高兴我不用主动提 我以为你不会邀请我
I'm so glad I didn't have to say it.I thought you were never gonna ask
但我确实需要证据 - 我没邀请你
but I really do need proof. - No, I'm not asking.
这能验证我BLOG的真实性
I mean, that would help me with my bona fides for my blog.
我知道只有你能帮我做到这点
And I knew that you would be the person to help me do that.
好吧,如果能成行,虽然我很怀疑 君主肯定会要求…
Okay. Well, if this happens, and that is a big if,then Monarch would need, you know,
那个叫什么…你节目的最终剪辑权
then Monarch would need, you know,whatever you guys call it. Final cut on anything in...
(君主紧急警报)
抱歉,最终剪辑权?不
Whoa. I'm sorry, final cut? No, no, no.
(泰坦警报:哥斯拉爆走,请指示)
那会毁掉我的新闻诚信度
You know, that will destroy my journalistic integrity.
该死
Shit.
优秀纪录片导演不会交出最终剪辑权 我可以让你当制片
No really true, good documentarian gives final cut.I could make you a producer.
好啦,给你最终剪辑权啦
Okay, okay! Fine! Final cut! Final cut! Fine!
我女儿不对劲,我不知该如何解决
Look, something is happening to my daughter, and I have no idea how to fix it.
你帮我弄清楚发生什么事 你要的一切我都给你,好吗?
You work out what's going on,and I will get you anything that you want, okay?
我保证
That is a promise.
一切也太多了,你非常慷慨,但我…
Well, anything is a lot,but that's very generous, but I...
但我们得走了,现在 - 什么?
And we have to go. Right now. - What?
哥斯拉再次出动了
Godzilla is on the move again.
听我说,哥斯拉开始行动 肯定是感觉到威胁来临
Okay, listen to me. If Godzilla's on the move, he senses a threat coming.
只是不知是何威胁 - 你不担心吗?
We don't know what it is.
我们当然担心,参议员 所以我们会全程监控
And you're not concerned? Of course we're concerned, Senator.That's why we're monitoring the situation.
监控哥斯拉是否会… - 怎么了?你…
Monitor the fact that if Godzilla heads... What is it? You just...
我可以保证,参议员… - 我们麻烦大了
And I am telling you, - We have a problem! Senator...
金刚绝不会离开空心地球
that Kong doesn't leave Hollow Earth.
所以哥斯拉完全没有理由报复
Which is why Godzilla has no reason to retaliate.
它上来地表干嘛? - 谁知道
What's he doing up here? - No idea.
哥斯拉察觉到了吗? - 目前看不出来
Well, does Godzilla know? - Not that we can tell.
但它迟早会察觉到
Yeah, well, it's only a matter of time.
哥斯拉开始朝这方向来怎么办?
And what happens if Godzilla starts heading this way?
那我们就赶紧逃命
Then we all run like hell.
起来,走了,快点
Get up, let's go! Keep it up. Come on. Let's go.
它受伤了
开始注射镇静剂
Sedatives in place.
(镇静程度86%)
好了,好消息是只有一颗牙齿发炎
All right, the good news is it's just an infected tooth.
但很幸运,你找来镇上最好的医生
But luckily, you've come to the best doctor in town.
我来罩你 ♪ I gotcha ♪
我来罩你 ♪ I gotcha ♪
好了,金刚完全镇静,生命征象稳定
All right, Kong sedation at a 100%. Vitals stable.
特雷普,可以拔除坏牙,植入新牙了
Trapper, you are clear to swap the damaged tooth with replacement.
达阵,特雷普
Touchdown, Trapper.
妈啊,老大
Whoa. Fella.
你早餐吃了什么?
你们好啊?
对,这颗坏牙准备好被拔除了
Yeah, this sucker's ready to come out.
好了,我们走吧
你在那里啊
特雷普,感谢你这么快赶来,干得好
Trapper. Thanks for getting down here so fast. Nice work.
不用客气
You are most welcome.
我也不是每天都有机会爬到 90公尺高的大猩猩嘴里,对吧?
It's not every day you get to climb inside a 300-foot ape's mouth, is it?
对,你确定假牙够牢固吗?
Yeah. And you're sure it's gonna be strong enough?
那颗假牙?对
The tooth? Yeah.
那种聚合物复合材质 也被用来制♥造♥汽车隔热罩
That's the same polymer composite they use on the vehicle heat shields.
它能用那颗假牙啃掉艾菲尔铁塔
He could chomp through the Eiffel Tower with that thing.
若哥斯拉发现它在这里 牙齿再好也无济于事
Well, good teeth aren't gonna help if Godzilla senses that he's up here.
但也不能让泰坦巨兽整天牙痛,对吧?
Well. You can't have a Titan with a toothache,
对 - 别担心
can you? - No. - Don't worry.
它可能还会昏沉几小时 但很快就能踏上回程
Couple of hours he might be a bit groggy, but he'll be good to go back down.
我一开始听说 你要成为兽医,我心想不可能
You know, when I first heard that you were gonna be a vet I thought no.
那对特雷普来说太无聊了
That is way too boring
然后你成了世上最奇怪的兽医
for Trapper. Then you go and become the weirdest vet in the world.
对,基本上只有我和怪医杜立德
Yeah, it's basically me and Doctor Dolittle.
只是我的动物病患更大只
Except my animals are bigger.
我心想终于有人让他长大了
I thought finally, someone has made him grow up.
并没有,大学时就有人试过 但…可惜没用
Nope. Someone tried that back in college, - but... didn't really work.
是吗? - 对,她对我说了什么?
Oh, yeah? -Yeah, what was it she said to me?
“特雷普,你不是一个认真的人”
"Trapper, you are not a serious person."
她听起来很聪明
Oh, she sounds very smart.
还好啦,她有一个博士学位
Oh, she sounds very smart. Yeah, ish. She got a PhD.
其实是两个
Two, actually.
那孩子还好吗?
How's the kid doing?
她很纠结
You know. Struggling.
试图在这个世界找到定位
Trying to find her place in the world.
对,我知道那是什么感觉
Yeah, I know how that goes.
别担心,她会没事的
Don't worry, she'll be all right.
她有一个好妈妈
She got a good mum.
好好休息
就会感觉好多了
看起来很帅
安德鲁博士,你的访客一直在找你
Doctor Andrews. Your guest has been asking for you.
请别介意我这么说,但我必须指出
Please don't take this the wrong way,
你的研究图书馆有许多明显遗漏
but can I just say, that your research library has many glaring omissions.
我不得不向网路智囊团求助…
I had to call in some serious favors from my Discord chat.
柏尼,有新发现吗? - 对,我有
They were not... Bernie, do you have something? Yes, I've got something.
不管你们收到的讯号♥是什么
Whatever signal you guys are picking up,
过去都曾重复出现过类似图形
okay, we have seen similar patterns repeating over time.
而且每个尖峰都有特定的泰坦事件对应
And each spike corresponds with a specific Titan event.
麻烦你拿着,谢了,好,你看这个
Can you hold this, please? Thank you so much.
看到这个了吗?王者基多拉? 第一次与哥斯拉对峙
Okay, check this out. See this? King Ghidorah, huh? First encounter with Godzilla.
这里,则是发现了骷髅岛
Mm-hmm. - Here, uh,discovery of Skull Island.
好,你的意思是 这些讯号♥不是随机的图形
All right. So what you're saying is that these signals - aren't just random patterns.
看来是这样 - 而哥斯拉注意到了?
Yeah, it seems that way, yes. -And Godzilla's picking up on it?
我还有更厉害的发现
Oh, I can do you one better.
你看,我研究了每种波形的相似之处
Now, look, I've looked at points of similarities in each wave form and I compared them
比对图形 - 柏尼,你想说什么?
to that pattern, and... - Bernie, what are you saying?
这是求救讯号♥,某种心灵能量求救讯号♥
It's a distress call! It's a distress call. A psychic energy SOS.
若你女儿能看到这些符号♥
Now, if your daughter is seeing these symbols,
代表下面有东西在呼救
then something down there is calling for help.
普通声波传播这么远一定会衰退 但这个?
Regular soundwaves, they can't propagate this far without decay. This?
这是我们从未见过的情况 而且讯号♥越来越强
This is something that we have never encountered. - And it's getting stronger.
有可行的理论吗? - 有,心灵感应外星语言
You got a working theory? Yeah, telepathic alien language.
这是某种求救讯号♥
It's some sort of distress signal.
讯号♥?从何而来?
Signal? From what?
或来自何人?
Or from who.
不管是什么 这就是哥斯拉出动的原因?
Well, whatever it is, this is why Godzilla's on the move?
我们无法肯定,但似乎是这样
We can't say for sure. But it seems that way.
我们必须尽快解决问题 有人已经等不及要分食我们
Well, we have to figure this out fast. The wolves are already at our door.
政♥府♥一直在找理由接管空心地球营运
The government has been looking for an excuse to take over Hollow Earth operations.
而且各大企业都在虎视眈眈
And the corporations are licking their chops.
对,谁会想趁机致富 并消灭所有怪兽啊
Yeah, because who wants to be rich and get rid of all the monsters?
太违反人性了吧?
I mean, that'd be terrible, right?
我们最好在华盛顿听到风声前找到源头
We'd better find the source before D.C. gets wind of this.
好,我委任你全权调查
Okay. I'm giving you full operational oversight.
组织一个小组,米凯,快速行动 不要造成任何伤亡
Take a small team. Mikael, make it fast
我们会在今晚前完成任务
and don't let anyone die. We'll be in and out of there before nightfall.
想一起去兜风吗?
You, uh, you feel like going for a ride?
我一直在等你约我
Thought you'd never ask.
全体注意
Attention, all hands.
电影精选列表