Yeah, this is not working for me.
他们是如何沟通的?
How are they communicating?
用心灵感应
Telepathically.
不,你不能带她走 - 她想带她去…
Okay. No, I, no, no. You can't take her.I think she's taking her to the...
让我来 - 等等,我们不反抗
Well, let me come! Hey! Hey! Hey! -Hold on, okay, we're not resisting.
等等 - 我不知道她要带她去哪里
Wait, wait, wait.I don't know where she's taking her! Hey!
没关系的
好吧
Okay.
我们走
come on. Okay. - Let's go, let's go.
我可以吗?
Can I?
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是讯号♥的来源
当然
Of course.
她在说什么,博士?
What's she saying, Doc?
我们一直追踪的讯号♥,那是…
The beacon that we've been following, it's...
那是伊维人在呼救
It's the Iwi calling for help.
等等,他们发出这个求救讯号♥ 然后呢?
So, wait. They send out this SOS, and then what?
哥斯拉听到了吗?
Godzilla hears it?
对,他们叫醒了它
Yeah. They woke him up.
求救干嘛?他们已经住在 恶梦般的怪兽地狱场景中
An SOS for what? They already live
有什么能吓到他们?
in a nightmare monster hellscape.
喂,她能理解你说的话
What could possibly scare them?
她能理解我? - 好极了
Hey. She can understand everything that you say. - She understands me? - Oh, good.
恶梦般的怪兽地狱场景 是个养家活口的好地方
And a nightmare monster hellscape is a wonderful place to raise a family.
哇
Oh, wow.
这整个房♥间都刻满了伊维文字
This whole room is covered in Iwi script.
上面说,一开始…
It says that in the beginning,
空心地球与地表世界和谐共存
Hollow Earth lived in harmony with the surface world.
泰坦巨兽是大自然的守护者
The Titans were the guardians of nature
而巨种猩猩则成了人类的保护者
and the Great Apes became the protectors of humanity.
但巨大的邪恶威胁着和平
But a great evil threatened the peace.
一只强大而无情的猩猩 渴望征服地表世界
A powerful and ruthless ape desperate to conquer the surface world,
带领它的部落投入战争 对抗那个被称为
led his tribe into war against the one they call...
吞噬星星的怪兽
The Monster Who Ate a Star.
哥斯拉
Godzilla.
不只如此
The war with the Apes nearly destroyed Godzilla.
与猩猩的战争几乎摧毁了哥斯拉
The war with the Apes nearly destroyed Godzilla.
但在一场大战后 它将猩猩囚禁在空心地球的火焰国度
But after a great battle, he imprisoned the apes in a fiery realm of Hollow Earth.
它们的假国王仍然一心想返回地表
Their false king remains obsessed with reaching the surface.
伊维人称它为刀疤王
The Iwi call him the Skar King.
被困于地下王国 刀疤王掌控了一股可怕力量
Trapped within their subterranean realm, the Skar King harnessed a terrible power.
远古泰坦巨兽,雪魔
The ancient Titan, Shimo.
它用痛苦控制着它
He controls her with pain.
它用自身力量 在最后一个冰河时期冰封了地球
Her power covered the Earth in the last ice age.
是我们把金刚带来这里
We brought Kong down here.
它一直在寻找同类 逐渐深入空心地球
He's been looking for others like himself, going deeper into Hollow Earth
距离它们的监狱越来越近
and getting closer to their prison.
伊维人一定知道它迟早会找到 所以他们一直向外呼救
The Iwi must have known it was just a matter of time, and that's why they've been
这也是哥斯拉改变的原因
calling for help, and that's why Godzilla's changing.
它在为第三次世界大战做准备
He's gearing up for World War Three.
好吧,但它上次差点没活下来 哥斯拉要如何独自面对一切
Okay, but he barely survived last time. What's Godzilla gonna do on his own?
它不会独自面对
He won't be on his own.
伊维人相信,在世界末日时 他们的一个族人会回归
The Iwi believe that at the end of the world, one of their own will return...
并唤醒摩斯拉,那是伊维人的扞卫者
and awaken Mothra, defender of the Iwi...
也是哥斯拉的老盟友
and ancient ally of Godzilla.
他们相信他们的救世主将是 来自骷髅岛的伊维人
They believe that their savior will be an Iwi from Skull Island.
对一个孩子来说,这责任似乎太沉重
That seems like a lot to put on one kid.
君主空中部队呼叫基地 我们追踪到哥斯拉的位置
This is Monarch Air Team to Base, tracking over Godzilla's location.
我们已关闭五百公里内的航线
We've closed the shipping lanes within 300 miles.
电浆读数显示 它正在吸收里面的所有能量
Plasma readings indicate he's absorbing everything in there.
我成为母亲时,对自己做了一个承诺
You know, I made a deal with myself when I became a mother.
我对自己说,我不在乎必须牺牲什么
I said to myself, "I don't care what you have to sacrifice...
或者放弃什么,你会善待那个小女孩
what you have to give up, you will do right by that little girl."
我只是没想过,最后我得放弃的是她
I just never thought that the thing I'd be giving up would be her.
这还不确定呢
Look, you don't know that.
真的吗?
Really?
特雷普,在我们来这里之前 她说她不属于任何地方
Really? Trapper, before we came here she said that she didn't belong anywhere.
若这就是她想要的生活 那我就得放手了
If this is the life that she wants, then I have to give her up.
是我头昏了 还是这里的一切都感觉比较轻巧?
Am I having a funny turn
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
他们在做什么?那一定有一吨♥重
What are they doing? That must weigh a ton.
对,不知道他们怎么办到的
Yeah. Yeah, see,
他们居然能移♥动♥金字塔位置
I don't know how they can do it... but somehow they're able to move the pyramids' positions, which disrupts the
那能干扰这里的引力作用 他们就是靠这个进行都市规划
gravitational pull down here, and that's how they run their city.
这整个文明建立在对重力的操纵上
An entire civilization built off the manipulation of gravity.
老天,我真希望能现场直播
God, I wish was streaming this live!
柏尼,你打算拿那些影片干嘛?
What you gonna do with that, Bern?
我知道你在想什么 但你不懂,好吗?
Look, I know what you're thinking, but you don't understand. Okay?
在经历过所有一切,又见证所有一切
To have been through what I've been through,
却完全没有人相信你
seen what I seen and have absolutely nobody believe you.
这个地方…
This place...
这地方很特别,兄弟,这是魔法
This place is special, man. It's magic.
若你开始发布这些内容 你认为这种状态还能维持多久?
How long do you think it'll stay like that if you start posting that about, hmm?
就像任何孤立的部落或社区
Like, you look at any isolated tribe or community,
在接触外界后,有多少能幸存下来?
how many of them survive contact with the outside world, hmm?
你知道我认为你很厉害吧?
You know I think you're brilliant, don't you?
你已经拯救过世界一次了
You already saved the world once.
谁也无法抹灭你的功劳
Can't take that away from you.
你能再说一次吗? 最后一部分,我要录下来
Could you say that all again? The last part, so I have it on footage.
什么?
What?
我们得去看看那是怎么回事,对吧?
Oh, well, we have to find out what that was, right?
我的老天
Oh, my God.
那是迷你金刚吗?
Is that a mini-Kong?
它们是怎么找到这个地方的?
How did they find this place?
它一定是感应到了吉雅
He must have sensed Jia.
我失去了家园
那只手臂看起来很糟
That arm looks bad.
对,岂止糟糕
Yeah. That's worse than bad.
那是冻伤
That's frostbite.
我最好去检查一下
I'd better go take a look.
警告,检测到突变的能量特征
Warning, detecting altered energy signature.
我的天啊,它变异了
Oh, my God. He's changed.
我知道,没有人喜欢牙医
I know, I know. Nobody likes a dentist.
让我们看看那只手臂,大家伙
Let's get a look at that arm, big guy.
特雷普,它看来伤得很严重
Trapper, he looks really hurt.
对,情况不太好,看得出有神经损伤
Yeah, it's not great. I'm seeing nerve damage...
明显的肌肉组织损伤
significant tissue loss.
那么结论是什么?
So, what are we saying?
只有一只手臂的话 它在空心地球撑不过一天
He's not gonna last a day down here with only one arm.
对,与地表的通讯仍然失灵
Yeah, communication to the surface is still out.
若我能回到基地,那里可能有些物资
If I can get back to the outpost,I think there might be some supplies
可以使用
that we can use.
打上一个大模子恐怕解决不了问题
I don't think a massive cast is gonna solve the problem.
我说的不是熟石膏
I wasn't talkin' plaster of Paris.
我在想的比较像是…
I'm thinking more along the lines of, uh...
动力制霸计划
Project Powerhouse.
你是在开玩笑吧?
You can't be serious?
我是非常认真的
Oh, I'm deadly serious.
他们撤资时,那个原型已几乎完成了
That prototype was almost finished when they pulled the funding.
好吧,那你还在这里做什么?
All right, well, what are you still doing here?
我也爱你,博士
I love you, too, Doc.
动力制霸计划,那到底是什么?
Project Powerhouse, what is... what is that, exactly?
在机械哥斯拉之后 我们意识到有些威胁
After Mechagodzilla,
就连金刚也无法应付
we realized that there were some threats that even Kong couldn't face.
所以,我们开始研究一些… 小小的补强计划
So, we started working on some minor augmentations.
等等,什么样的补强?
Oh. Wait, what kind of augmentations?
让最强的泰坦变得更强 这想法不太受欢迎
Making one of the strongest Titans even stronger didn't go over so well.
所以计划被腰斩了
So, we got shut down.
对我们来说,幸运的是 原型已被运来空心地球进行测试
Lucky for us, the prototype had already been transported to Hollow Earth for testing.
它存放在一号♥基地的军械库中
It's stored in the armory at Outpost One.
(释放载物)
自动驾驶已启动
Autopilot engaged.
你觉得那个东西如何?
电影精选列表