so they... isolate themselves.
也许这只是一种负罪感
Maybe it's just a sense of guilt
妨碍他们与他人交谈并获得帮助
that prevents them from talking to others and getting the help
这是他们真正迫切需要的
that they really desperately need.
你知道什么是创伤后应激障碍吗?
Do you know what Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is?
我并没有因此而痛苦
I don't suffer from it.
我只是睡眠不好
I just have problem with sleep.
如果我有安♥眠♥药♥的话
If I had some sleeping pills,
我的问题就会消失
my problems would go away.
我选择我的专业是有原因的
I-I chose my specialization for a reason.
我敬佩你这样的人
I admire people like you
他们有勇气和流离失所的故事
who have stories to tell of courage and displacement.
猜猜我最喜欢哪位移♥民♥英雄?
Guess which immigrant hero I love the most?
白獠牙
White Fang.
狗?
The dog?
不,他不是狗它有四分之一是狗
No, he's not a dog. He's-he's one-quarter dog.
他有四分之三是狼
He's three-quarters wolf.
我会给你开安♥眠♥药♥的处方
I will give you a prescription for the sleeping pills,
但我认为,我们必须利用这些会议
but I think it's important that we use these sessions
来谈谈其中的一些问题
to talk about some of these issues.
"你的真才实学会找到通往成功的道路"
"Your genuine talent will find its way to success."
乔安娜:"此时此刻,你的财务前景一片大好"
Joanna: "Your financial outlook is great at this time."
这是无稽之谈
That's nonsense.
她死了
She's dead.
但她也老了,不能再写未来了
But she was also getting too old to write about the future.
我们正在找人代替她
We are looking for someone else to replace her.
你不感兴趣吗? -嗯哼
Wouldn't you be interested? -Mm-hmm.
瑞奇:财富信息是一种责任
Ricky: Fortune messages are a responsibility.
是有意识的,还是无意识的?
Consciously, or unconsciously,
他们将根据事态的发展采取行动
they are going to act on the flux of things.
他们应该不会太幸运
They shouldn't be too lucky.
他们应该不会太倒霉
They shouldn't be too unlucky.
它们不应该太新颖
They shouldn't be too original.
它们不应该太明显
They shouldn't be too obvious.
不能太短
They shouldn't be too short.
它们不应该太长,等等
They shouldn't be too long and so on.
你明白了吗?
You get the point?
我想是的
I think so.
重点是,我和父亲建立了我们的工厂
The point is, my father and I built our factory
根据一句非常古老的话
according to a very ancient quote,
"美德站在中间"
"Virtue stands in the middle."
你知道吗?
You know?
我非常喜欢引语
I love quotes very much.
这是我亲自准备的小礼物
This is a small gift that I personally prepared
欢迎您开始新的冒险
to welcome you to your new adventure.
谢谢
Thank you.
打开它
Open it.
它是一个头部按♥摩♥器
It is a head massager.
我也用它
I use it, too.
它能帮助我收集创意
It helps me to gather creative ideas.
试试吧
Try it.
把它穿过你的头,一直到你的头皮
You run it through your head, down to your scalp.
由别人代劳会更有趣
It's a lot more fun if someone else does it for you.
我会主动去做
I would offer to do it,
但这是不恰当的
but it is inappropriate.
谢谢
Thank you.
我♥干♥这行已经很久了
I've been in this business for ages.
我见过留言作家来来去去
I've seen message writers come and go,
我学到了一件事
and I learned one thing.
留下来的人
The ones who stay
是懂得如何谈情说爱的人
are the ones who know how to talk about love.
最擅长谈论爱情的人
And the ones who are best at talking about love
是爱自己的人
are the ones who love themselves.
你爱自己吗?
Do you love yourself?
是的
Yes.
那你就应该大声说出来
Then you should say it out loud.
好了 现在
Okay. -Now.
我爱我自己 -很好
I love myself. -Good.
"你要找的财富在另一块饼干里"
"The fortune you seek is in another cookie."
聪明吧?
Wise, right?
是的,非常好
Yes, very.
是有人检查你写的东西,还是你想写什么就写什么?
Does somebody check what you write or can you write whatever you want?
我想写什么就写什么
I can write what I want.
也许你可以利用这个机会
Then maybe you can use this, uh, opportunity
作为一种练习
as an exercise of sorts.
如果有什么事让你高兴或悲伤,就说出来
Say, if there's something that's making you happy or sad,
你可以把它写在纸上,减轻自己的负担
you can unburden yourself by jotting it down on paper.
当然,显然,有,呃,
Of course, obviously, there's, uh,
还有,你必须让它对幸运饼干有利
there's the fact that you gotta make it fortune-cookie-friendly
当你把它浓缩成一行,但是,嗯
when you condense it down to one line, but, um,
这当然可以做到
that can certainly be done.
也许这会让你觉得整个过程更加充实
Perhaps it would make the whole thing more fulfilling for you.
你又分心了
You're distracted again.
我不能现在就开始看!
I can't just start watching it now!
我不知道发生了什么
I've no idea what's going on.
这好像是第 600 集了
This is like the 600th episode.
如果你告诉别人我看这种东西
If you tell anyone I watch this kind of stuff,
我会在你的食物里下毒
I'll poison your food.
别担心,我对秘密很在行
Don't worry, I'm good with secrets.
谁在给你发信息?
Who is sending you messages?
我的朋友乔安娜你不认识她
My friend, Joanna. You don't know her.
你为什么不给自己找个好丈夫呢?
Why don't you find yourself a nice husband?
像你这样的年轻女孩没有理由
There's no reason for a young girl like you
晚上和一位老人一起看电视
to spend evenings watching television with an old man.
像我这样的老人
An old man like me.
你上一次为某人心跳加速是什么时候?
When did your heart last skip a beat for someone?
其他国籍的人也会心跳加速
A heart can also skip a beat for people of other nationalities.
我知道
I know.
不一定是为了阿富汗人
It doesn't have to be for an Afghan.
我知道
I know.
这里是个很大的地方。充满了不同类型的人
It's a huge place here. Full of different types of people.
别告诉我你不感到孤独
Don't tell me you don't feel lonely.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
你当然知道
Of course you do.
你去哪儿了?你为什么不看剩下的部分?
Where did you go? Why aren't you watching the rest of this?
你让我充满了怀疑。我觉得我在浪费时间
You filled me with doubt. I feel like I'm losing time now.
我不知道是这个系列有趣,还是我自己的生活无趣
I can't tell if this series is interesting or if my own life is uninteresting.
你的文学创作进展如何?
How's your literary production going?
好吧
Well.
糟糕
Bad.
反正也该走了
It's time to go, anyway.
我来了
I'm coming.
你妈妈呢?
Where's your mom?
她去野外拍照了
She's off taking photographs in the wilderness somewhere.
她过几天就回来了
She'll be back in a couple of days.
♪又是一个钻石日
♪ Just another diamond day ♪
♪只是一棵草
♪ Just a blade of grass ♪
♪只是另一捆干草*
♪ Just another bale of hay ♪
♪在马道上
♪ In the horses path ♪
♪只是另一块要耕种的田地*
♪ Just another field to plough ♪
♪只是一粒麦子*
♪ Just a grain of wheat ♪
♪只是一袋要播种的种子
♪ Just a sack of seed to sow ♪
♪孩子们吃东西
♪ And the children eat ♪
♪ Just another life to live
♪ Just another life to live ♪
♪只想说一句话
♪ Just a word to say ♪
♪ Just another love to give
♪ Just another love to give ♪
♪钻石日
♪ And a diamond day ♪
我一直在做一个小项目
I've been working on a little project.
我写了一些,呃,留言
I wrote some, uh, messages
你可以在 cookie 中找到这种类型
of the type that you might find in a cookie.
财富