It's people like you who forget about Marisa Tomei,
可他们记得住艾丽西亚·维坎德 失败
but they remember Alicia Vikander. Flop.
她在《机械姬》里的表演真的很出色
She was really great in Ex Machina.
你别参合进去
You need to stay out of this, you.
嘿 你想去喝点什么吗
Hey, do you wanna go get a drink?
这个似乎还要一会儿
Seems like this could go on for a while.
《机械姬》关我屁事
LUKE: Why do I care about Ex Machina?
-狗屁机器人 无所谓 -能别吵了吗
-KEEGAN: Robot blobot. It don't matter. -LUKE: Can we stop?
天啊 我就知道那会很烂 但没想到会这么烂
God! I knew it would be bad, but I didn't think it'd be that bad.
天啊 那家伙的游戏水平可不怎么样
Jesus, that guy is not good at games.
没错
Yeah.
怎么回事 你们以前睡过吗
What is that? What's going on there? Did you guys used to fuck or something?
-谁 我跟威尔吗 -对
-Who? Me and Will? -Yeah.
没有 天啊
Yeah, no, God.
没有 威尔那样的人 可不会跟我这种人睡
No, guys like Will do not fuck guys like me.
是啊 我忘了 你太丑了
Oh, right, I forgot. You're hideous.
我是想说他圈子里的人
I mean, everyone in his circle
is hot, or rich, or both.
要么帅 要么有钱 要么两条都占了
可他真正的问题是…
But, um, his real issue was, um...
好吧 我还是跟你实话实说了吧
Okay, I'm just gonna be up front with you.
我有OnlyFans的账号♥ 但只是发了些照片上去
I sort of have an OnlyFans. It's just pictures of me.
我并不想当色情明星什么的
I'm not trying to be a porn star or anything.
你不必那样
I got it. You don't have to do that.
“性工作就只是工作”
You know, "sex work is work," and all that.
可是 对威尔那样的 社会看门人来说…
Well, for guys like Will, social gatekeepers, you know...
It's a pretty big deal breaker.
你这样可是犯了大忌
Gay guys like that are ruining this island.
那样的同志正在摧毁这座岛
没错 但是
Yeah, but then again,
还有些…
there are gay guys...
像你这样的同志
like you.
是啊 我只是另一个饥渴的笨蛋
Yeah, I'm just another horny idiot.
-我很受用 -是吗
-I can work with that. -Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
晚餐准备好了
ERIN: Dinner is served.
于是我就在肉架中间 手脚撑着地
So there I was, on my hands and knees in the middle of the Meat Rack
想要借着翻盖手♥机♥的光亮
trying to use the light on my flip phone
to scan this chick's pussy for crabs.
照那个女的下♥体♥来找出阴虱
艾琳 我们现在可是正在吃东西呢
Erin, we're literally eating right now.
等等 她有…
Wait, did she... Did she, you know...
她有 但完全值了
She did, but it was so worth it.
你依然继续下去了吗
Oh, you still went through with it?
她是我此生的最爱之一
She was one of the great loves of my life.
我们在一起了两年 我们告诉外人是在红龙虾餐厅认识的
We dated for two years. We told everybody we met at Red Lobster.
非常感谢你的这顿晚餐
Thank you so much for this dinner.
我们在岛上时一般不会吃得这么好
We don't usually eat this well when we're here.
行了 别矫情了
Stop, you big flirt.
我是认真的 而且不只是这顿晚餐 还有你们所有人 你们…
Oh, I'm serious. And it's not just the dinner, it's all of you. You're...
你们跟我以前认识的人很不一样
You're all so different than anyone I've ever met before.
我是说是那种好的不一样
I meant that in a good way.
威尔 你…你们懂的吧
Like, um, Will, you... You guys get it?
不 没事 我们的确很重视这个星期
No, it's cool. We do take this week pretty seriously.
所以 明年就真的很叫人失望了…
You know, that's why it's really gonna suck next year when we, uh...
You know...
要知道…
那个…
It's...
ERIN: Okay, enough of this talk.
行了 不说了
Mm. You gotta forgive Noah.
你得原谅诺亚
He is the most sensitive of all of my boys.
他是我们当中最敏感的
他有点太在乎我们了
I guess he cares about us a little too much.
行了 谁想吃甜品
Okay, who saved room for dessert?
-我 -请上吧
-KEEGAN: I did. -LUKE: Yes, please.
那些不同的姑娘们会拿到甜点 只有那些不同的姑娘们
The different girls will get dessert. Just the different girls.
Oh, fuck this. It's fine. I'm fine.
去他的 我没事
我们还有一个星期
We still have a week.
有谁要续杯吗 查理你呢
Does anyone want a refill? Charlie?
来吧
Come on.
别说了 没发生那种事
Shut up, that did not happen.
也许我夸大了 但我发誓 他的气场真是那样的
Maybe I'm exaggerating, but I swear to God, that was his vibe.
谁在乎呢 除非你们睡了 否则这些都不重要 你们睡了吗
Who cares? None of this matters unless you fucked. Did you fuck?
我们没睡
We did not fuck.
霍华德 我之前让你在我们房♥间 不受打扰地待了27分钟
Howard! I gave you uninterrupted access to our room for 27 minutes.
你都干什么了
What the fuck were you doing?
Ten bucks says they were doing a puzzle.
赌十刀他们在玩拼图
告诉我你们不是在玩拼图
Tell me you weren't doing a puzzle.
-是的 -是的
-Yeah. -Yeah.
说到这一点 27分钟不够玩拼图的
Twenty-seven minutes is not long enough to do a puzzle,
-or have sex, for that matter. -Twenty-seven minutes, that's an episode of Chopped.
-也不够滚床单 -27钟是一集《Chopped》的时间
你滚床单需要比一集《Chopped》的时间还长吗
Do you need longer than an episode of Chopped to have sex?
真的 快说 你们有什么进展吗
Seriously. Spill. Did you make any progress?
出柜就是场灾难
Coming out was a mess.
我妈肯定要更能接受一些
My mom, she definitely took it a little bit better.
可我爸…
But my dad...
抱着独子和传统父亲那套不放
Only son and all that typical dad shit.
但那正是我的朋友们…
But that's why my friends...
要知道 你找到了支持你的家人们
You know, you find the family that can fill in the gaps.
闭嘴吧 快说精彩的部分
Shut up! Get to the good part.
What?
什么
You're just really smart
你真的很聪明
风趣
and funny,
而且…
and, um...
而且…
And...
是舌头吗
Was there tongue?
Okay, awesome.
好的 好棒
所以你已经完美做好了铺垫 就等今晚的好戏了
So you've laid the groundwork perfectly to seal the deal tonight.
-可今晚举办的是内衣派对 -没错
-But tonight's underwear party. -Yeah.
你带他去昏暗的房♥间 滚床单 我们就都翻篇了
You take him into the dark room, get fucked, we all move on.
In the dark room? In front of everyone?
昏暗的房♥间吗 当着所有人的面吗
Why do you care so much?
你怎么会这么在意
Because I'm not getting laid until you do, and my blue balls are terminal.
因为只有你性福了我才能性福 我的蛋疼可是无法治愈的
Get laid, please. God. It's like your thing.
求你滚床单吧 老天啊 那正是你擅长的
而且德克斯似乎是你的命中注定
Plus, Dex seems like a lock.
Okay, you know what, I'm sorry, he flirts with all of us. So shut up.
好吧 知道吗 很抱歉 他跟我们所有人都调情 所以别说了
我不知道你们为什么没把我 更多地视为一个威胁
I don't know why you guys don't think of me as more of a threat.
因为德克斯昨晚对我抛了媚眼
'Cause Dex was giving me eyes last night.
他也对我抛了
Me, too.
不 他才没有呢
No, he wasn't.
这下你们俩又对着一个 平凡的白人男子感兴趣了
Now you two salivating over a basic white guy again.
NOAH: Okay, whatever. Dex is great.
好吧 随便了 德克斯很棒
而且还有额外收获 他真的让威尔很不爽
And fringe benefit, he really pisses off Will.
I think Will might be a little bit jealous.
我觉得威尔是有点嫉妒
NOAH: What?
什么
-有点嫉妒 -嫉妒谁
-A little bit jealous. -Of who?
你能停下吗
Can you stop?
什么 我需要杠铃
What? I need the pump.
也许威尔是嫉妒德克斯 或是嫉妒你
Maybe Will is jealous of Dex? Or you?
No. Dex gave me the download. Will thinks we're trash.
不 德克斯透露给我说 威尔觉得我们是垃圾
他或许没那么简单
He might be a little bit more complex than that.
Who told you that? Charlie?
谁告诉你的 查理吗
No, but also Charlie wouldn't be friends with a complete asshole.
不是 可查理也不会跟可鄙的人做朋友
随便啦 那家伙只是另一个 混迹在白人朋友圈里的亚裔
Whatever. That guy is just another token Asian in a sea of white friends.
说得好难听
Way harsh, Tai.
我真的认为关于这一点 你可能想错了
I really think you might be wrong about this.
-基冈 你在腹肌上画什么了吗 -是啊 打了点高光
-LUKE: Keegan, did you paint on abs? -KEEGAN: I just did a little highlight.
我有三根抽剩的大♥麻♥ 两包可♥卡♥因♥ 当中可能还夹着一剂
HOWIE: I've got three roaches, two bags with maybe one bump between them,
and an old bottle of poppers.
还有一瓶旧的用具
我偷了些我兄弟的阿德拉药片
I stole a couple of my brother's Adderall
and if you take it with half an edible, it's basically Molly.
要是跟可食用的大♥麻♥酚一起吃 基本就相当于吃摇♥头♥丸♥
I found this on the ground at Battle Hymn a couple weeks ago.
这是几个星期前 我在战歌♥舞会的地上找到的
It could be Molly, or it could be, like, a probiotic.
可能是摇♥头♥丸♥ 也可能是益生菌
Mm. Interesting. I've got half a bottle of G
有趣 我有半瓶氨基丁酸
and also a full bag of K that I got in Mexico.
还有一整包在墨西哥搞到的氯♥胺♥酮♥
I'm not doing drugs tonight.
电影精选列表