证明一下
Prove it.
我需要些新面孔 亲爱的 你每个星期都来
I need some new blood though, honey. You come every single week.
-好烦恼 -这里
-Good grief. -Over here!
-No. I... That wasn't... -You said you were fun. Be fun.
-不 我…那不是… -你说了自己很有趣 那就表现一下
你 你 还有你
DRAG QUEEN: Okay. You, you, you.
-这里 -亲爱的 你喝的太多了
-NOAH: Over here. -Honey, you had too many shots.
好的 非常热切 嗨 帅哥 上来吧
Yeah, very eager. Hey. Hi, gorgeous, come on up.
你好啊
Hello!
在这里站排
Stand in line over here.
行了 那么 你叫什么名字
All right. So, what is your name?
威尔
Will.
嗨 威尔 大家都跟他打个招呼吧
Hi, Will. Everybody say hey!
-你以前参加过斗舞吗 -没有
-Have you ever done a dance-off before? -No.
那好 那你现在兴奋吗
Okay. Are you excited for the dance-off?
Yep.
是的
“是的 我很兴奋”
"Yes, I'm excited."
行了
Okay.
DJ马克斯要放音乐了
DJ Max is gonna put on some music.
你们只要让屁♥股♥动起来 好吗
And you just, you know, shake your groove thing. Right?
大家都准备好了吗 DJ 音乐
Y'all ready to see it? DJ, stick it in.
Come on, everybody get sexy now.
来吧 大家性感起来
感受节拍 好的 威尔
Feel the beat. Okay, Will.
好的 上前来 让我们见识下你的本事 亲爱的
All right. Okay, get to the front. Let's see what you really got, honey.
好的 威尔 开始吧
All right, Will. Let's go.
性感起来
Get sexy.
Get sexy.
性感起来
Yeah. Okay, somebody's been studying!
对 好的 有人一直在学习呢
是的 对 想想宝拉·阿巴杜
Yes. That's right. Think Paula Abdul.
对 不是机器人舞 是宝拉阿巴杜
Yes, okay. Not RoboCop, Paula Abdul.
威尔 宝贝 好的 90年代 真是90年代的舞
Oh, Will, babe. Okay, the '90s. Just straight up the '90s.
好的 《西区故事》
Okay. Yes, okay. West Side Story.
90年代 好的
In the '90s. Okay!
威尔
Oh, Will!
好的 很好
Okay. Okay, oh, yeah, yeah.
你看上某人了 好的
You got your eye on somebody. All right!
-姑娘 快告诉我们嘛 -现在不行 晚点儿再说
-KEEGAN: Girl, come on. Tell us. -Not now. Later.
-可我们想现在就知道 -别闹了
-But we wanna know now. -Stop!
-你昨天失踪了很长时间 -别闹了
-You were gone forever yesterday. -Stop.
-没有短♥信♥ 什么都没有 -我们还以为你死了
-And no texts, nothing. -We thought you were dead.
-行了 我现在就站在这儿呢 好吗 -说吧 那个人是谁
-Okay. Well, I'm here now. Okay? -Well, who was it?
谁说我是跟某个人在一起呢
Who even says I was with someone?
各位 记得那次他被锁在那个人的 卫生间里六个小时的事吗
Guys, remember when he got locked in that guy's bathroom for six hours?
也许他被锁在了两个不同的卫生间里 那就是半天时间
Maybe he got locked in two different bathrooms. That's half a day.
那好吧 就告诉你了吧 我昨天是跟一个人在一起
Okay. Well, for your information, actually, I was with a guy.
-我就知道 -抱歉 诺亚
-I knew it. -LUKE: Sorry, Noah.
看来现在我才是性感的那一个
Looks like I'm the hot one now.
-他又被锁进卫生间里了 -毫无疑问
-He got locked in a bathroom again. -Without question.
好吧 豪伊 你生我的气要生多久
Okay, ma'am, how long are you gonna be mad at me?
-先生 我没生你的气 -这是那次我说
-Sir, I'm not mad at you. -Okay. This is the longest
《请以你的名字呼唤我》无聊之后 你不跟讲话持续最久的一次
you've not talked to me since I said Call Me By Your Name was boring.
我很遗憾那部电影 不是漫威电影宇宙系列的一部分
It's a fucking mess beacause I'm sorry it's not part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
-下面 有请豪伊 -什么 不 我没…
-EMCEE: Next, we've got Howie! -What? No, I didn't...
-我们有 你得上来 -不 我不能…
-LUKE: We did. You have to. -No, I can't...
KEEGAN: Come on. It's tradition.
来吧 姑娘 这是传统
Hey!
好
你对我说爱上了我
You tell me you're in love with me
无法将目光从我身上移开
Like you can't take your pretty eyes away from me
并非是我不想留下
It's not that I don't wanna stay
可你每次靠得太近 我都会移开
But every time you come too close I move away
我想要相信你所说的的一切
-BOTH: Ooh -I wanna believe in everything that you say
因为那很美好
'Cause it sounds so good
但如果你真的想要我 那就慢慢来
ALL: But if you really want me Move slow
关于我 有些事你需要知道
There's things about me you just have to know
Sometimes I run
我有时逃避
有时躲藏
Sometimes I hide
有时害怕你
Sometimes I'm scared of you
但我其实想紧抱住你
But all I really want is to hold you tight
好好待你 与你日夜厮守
Treat you right Be with you day and night
亲爱的 我需要的只是时间
Baby, all I need is time
别离开 你会明白的
Just hang around and you'll see
我没其他更想去的地方
There's nowhere I'd rather be
如果你爱我 相信我
If you love me, trust in me
就像我相信你那样
The way that I trust in you
我们爱你们 姑娘们
MAN: We love you, girls!
Shut up.
闭嘴
AUDIENCE: I know all the words.
歌♥词我都知道
我有时逃避
Sometimes I run
有时躲藏
Sometimes I hide
有时害怕你
Sometimes I'm scared of you
但我其实想紧抱住你
But all I really want is to hold you tight
好好待你 与你日夜厮守
Treat you right Be with you day and night
亲爱的 我需要的只是时间
Baby, all I need is time
献给我的吗
AUDIENCE: Give it to me!
快 姑娘们
Come on, girls!
姑娘 怎么了
KEEGAN: Come on. Girl, what's the matter?
-多说几句 好吗 -卢克
-More words, okay? -Luke!
-What's going on? -My poor Luke!
-出什么事了 -我可怜的卢克
我怎么可怜了 什么 天啊
Poor me? What? Oh, my God.
那是我吗
Is that me?
搞什么
What the fuck?
该死 那是德克斯吗
Fuck, is that Dex?
-你怎么会跟德克斯出现在视频里 -是我朋友霍纳桑发给我的
-Why are you in a video with Dex? -My friend Jonathan sent it to me.
是一个叫TJ的人拍下来的 然后发给了格雷格
Some guy named TJ screen-recorded it and sent it to Greg,
格雷格认出了卢克 然后发给了霍纳桑
who recognized Luke, then sent it to Jonathan!
大概下东区有一半的酒席适应生 已经看过了这段视频
Probably half the cater-waiters on the Lower East Side have seen it.
There's not much to do between courses besides jerk off.
毕竟上菜间隔期间 除了打飞机没太多事可做
This is bad, that's my whole face.
太糟了 我露了全脸
Did he tell you he was gonna do that? If it was okay?
他跟你说过会把视频发到网上吗 征求过你的同意吗
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我不知道 我不记得了
I don't know. I don't remember.
I was so fucked up I barely remember having sex with him.
我当时意识不清 连跟他上♥床♥的事都不太记得了
天啊 这下可不妙了
Jesus Christ! This is not cool.
可后来我就记得自己早晨醒了过来 他也在
But I remember I woke up in the morning and he was there.
And we spent the whole day mostly fucking,
我们俩几乎一整天都在做♥爱♥
那个肯定是我自己同意的
which I definitely consented to that.
直到现在 我才意识到这不是爱情
And I thought the whole thing was kind of romantic until right now.
-把那个给我 -你打算怎么做
-NOAH: Jesus Christ! Give me that. -What are you gonna do?
可别做什么蠢事 让他把视频撤下来就行了
Please don't do anything insane. Just have him take it down.
I don't want him mad at me, so don't be all Noah about it.
我不想他责怪我 所以别干♥你♥平常会干的事
我要杀了他
NOAH: I'm gonna kill him.
Sure.
好吧
-卢克 我真是太抱歉了… -搞什么 太离谱了
-Luke, I'm so sor... -What the fuck! That is so fucked up!
知道自己说对了 你会很高兴的
You'll be happy to know you were right.
实话实说 我感觉你这话有诈
I'm gonna be honest. This feels like a trap.
-为什么给我看色情视频 -看仔细点
-Why am I looking at pornography? -Look closer.
-我要杀了他 -等等 那是我说的 是我的标志
-I'm gonna kill him. -No, wait. I said that. That's my thing.
-嘿 你好啊 -去你的人♥渣♥
-Hey, what's up? -Fucking little shit!
-搞什么 -熟悉吗
-What the fuck? -Look familiar?
好吧 我觉得这里有点误会 好吗
Okay. Hey. I think there's been some kind of misunderstanding, okay?
你别想上来
You don't get to be dry.
如果你生气 是因为我睡了你的朋友而不是你
If you're pissed because I fucked your friend instead of you,
-你本来至少可以… -少狡辩了
-the least you could've... -Nice try.
我生气是因为你是个失败者 是个占别人便宜的骗子
I'm pissed because you're a loser and a fraud who takes advantage of people.
那是他愿意的 我都无法形容他当时有多主动
He was willing. More than I can say for you.
He didn't know you'd put this online! That's...
他不知道你会把视频 发到网上 这是…
犯罪
WILL: A crime.
没有书面同意书
Without some sort of written waiver of consent,
这已经达到了纽约州 散播复仇色情资料的标准
this meets the criteria under New York state law for revenge porn.
还牵涉到非法用药 你可能会坐牢
Add in the illegal substances involved and you're looking at jail time,
面临高额罚款 并作为性罪犯被登记在册
a hefty fine, and registration as a sex offender.
电影精选列表