行了 姑娘们 我们排练过的
LUKE: All right, girls, what we rehearsed.
鼓声
Drums.
姑娘 我们听上去非常棒
KEEGAN: Girl, we sound mad good.
她是偶像
MAN: She's an icon.
她是传奇
She's a legend.
她是偶像
She's an icon.
她是传奇
She's a legend.
“凡是有钱的单身汉”
NOAH: "It is a truth universally acknowledged
“总想娶位太太”
that a single man in possession of a good fortune
“这已经成了一条举世公认的真理”
must be in want of a wife."
知道这是谁说的吗 是女王 简·奥斯汀
You know who said that? Jane Austen, the queen.
该死
Fucking shit.
豪伊 8个未接来电
卢克 贱♥人♥ 你人呢
故事这样开始挺酷炫的 对吗
Pretty dope way to start a story, right?
好吧 无意冒犯你 简 但这句听着是异性恋会说的那种废话
Well, no offense to my girl, Jane, but that sounds like some hetero nonsense.
听着 我不太了解富有是什么样的…
Listen, I don't know much about a good fortune,
但不是每个单身汉都想娶妻
but not every single man is looking for a wife.
《傲慢与偏见》 作者:简·奥斯汀
嘿
Hey.
你好啊
Hey, you.
你还在呢 太好了
You're still here, which is awesome.
-除了你得离开 -抱歉 什么
-Except, um, you have to leave. -Sorry, what?
不 听着 昨晚很棒
No, listen, last night was fun.
她是偶像
MAN: She's an icon.
但真的 你得离开了
But seriously, you gotta go.
星期四
没错 我知道刚才那样有点过分 但他给人感觉是奔着恋爱去的
Yeah, I know that looked a little harsh, but he had boyfriend energy,
但那可不是我想要的
and that is just not me.
而且 这个星期是神圣的
Besides, this week is sacred.
我们要去火烧岛 那里就好比是同志的迪士尼乐园
We're going to Fire Island. It's like gay Disney World.
-全家老少皆宜 -快来 快点
-Fun for the whole family... -LUKE: Come on. Hurry up!
-除了我说全家时… -快上船
-...except when I say family... -Get on the boat!
-我说的是那些同志 -快来
-I think about those faggots. -HOWIE: Let's go!
拜托别不理我 我正悔改呢
NOAH: Please don't cancel me. I'm reclaiming it.
对我来说 是指这群姐♥妹♥们♥
To me, it just means, um, sisters.
-蠢蛋 诺亚 每年都这样 -我赶上了 不是吗
-Stupid bitch, Noah. Every year. -NOAH: I made it, didn't I?
-怎么可能 每趟火车你都没赶上 -我搭网约车来的
-How? You missed every train. -I took a Lyft.
什么 从布♥什♥维克吗 怎么样 车费要三百刀吧
What, from Bushwick? What is that? Like, a $300 ride?
-你怎么付的车费 -你终于要在网上卖♥♥身赚钱了吗
-How are you paying for this? -You finally start a OnlyFans?
我用的是信♥用♥卡♥ 笨蛋
It's called a credit card, idiot.
你一笔学生贷款都没还过
You've literally never made a student loan payment,
who would give you a credit card?
谁会给你开信♥用♥卡♥
“永远21岁”店里的阿曼达
Amanda at Forever 21.
-阿曼达 -天啊
-Amanda. -Oh, my God.
NOAH: So, yeah, we're poor.
所以 没错 我们很穷
不 是非常非常穷
Not, like, poor-poor,
穷到我们当中永远没人买♥♥得起不动产
but poor as in none of us have a chance in hell of buying property, ever?
但正是这一点让我们聚到一起
But this is what brought us together.
We all met almost ten years ago
我们都是十年前
working at the same cursed brunch spot in Williamsburg.
在威廉斯堡那家倒霉的早午餐店认识的
杯里的酒一口闷啊 贱♥人♥们
Bottomless mimosas, bitches!
当时 我们是没钱的同志
NOAH: Back then, we were broke queers,
靠压死人的学生贷款和打工小费过活
subsisting off of predatory student loans and brunch tips.
过来 宝贝
LUKE: Come here, baby.
-这是卢克和基冈 -不错
-NOAH: That's Luke and Keegan. -Oh! That's good.
他们是在戏剧学校认识的
NOAH: They met in theater school.
他们俩都被退了学
They were both eventually kicked out of the program,
but they're still convinced they're stars.
但他们依然相信自己是明星
LUKE: Yes!
好棒
这是亲爱的马克斯
NOAH: There's sweet Max.
你们能安静吗
Can you guys be a little quiet?
超级聪明 但有点易怒
NOAH: Super smart, but he can be a little uptight.
他声称自己并不是为了找伴侣才来的
He claims he doesn't come on this trip to hook up,
but he puts out in the Meat Rack just like the rest of us.
但他跟我们其他人一样 就是为了找伴侣
It's really coming together.
真不错
然后这个就是豪伊了
NOAH: And then there's Howie.
我们当中在各个方面都可以说是最优秀的
The best of us on almost every level.
几年前 他为了一份在旧金山的
He deserted me a few years ago
for some cush start-up job in San Francisco,
舒适安全的创业公♥司♥工作把我甩了
但他每年都会回来参加这趟旅行
but he still makes it back every year for this trip.
我们俩之间的关系 出于复杂 精神上的原因
Our bond goes a little deeper than everyone else's
for complex, spiritual reasons. And, well...
比其他人的要更深一些 其实还有…
成龙 嘿 我要续杯
MAN: Jackie Chan, hey. Can I get another refill here, bud?
再明显不过的其他原因
NOAH: All the obvious ones, too.
好吧 看来到了那个的时间了
Yeah, well, looks like it's that time.
推特上有很多人认为
You know, a lot of people on Twitter think
身体自爱运动其实搞得有点过头了
body positivity has actually gone too far.
你为什么要遵循这个群体 那些令人不悦的身材方面的要求
Why would you conform to this community's toxic body standards?
管他呢 这些人还是对我视而不见
Whatever. I'm still invisible to most of these people.
-那让我成了什么 -没脂肪 没女人味 不能是亚裔
-What does that make me? -No fats, no fems, no Asians.
诺亚 你还是占了其中两条
Noah, you still two out of the three.
挑刺吗 是的 但并没错
NOAH: Bitchy, yes, but not wrong.
在我们同志圈 钱并不是唯一的货币
In our community, money isn't the only form of currency.
种族 阳刚之气 腹肌
Race, masculinity, abs,
只是几个我们将自己
just few of the metrics we use to separate ourselves
分出高低等级的衡量标准
into upper and lower classes.
当然了 我不在乎那些 可是
Of course, I don't care about all that shit, but,
what can I say? I'm a class traitor.
我能说什么呢 我是个等级叛逆者
And this why straight people hate us.
所以异性恋们才讨厌我们
还有异性恋正统论 犹太教和基♥督♥教病理学 肛♥交♥也是
I mean, also, heteronormativity, Judeo-Christian pathology, anal.
管他呢 谁在乎他们怎么想
Whatever. Who cares what they think?
We're not gonna see one for a fucking week.
反正我们一个星期都见不到那些人
Yes!
好棒
我忘了那座房♥子有多远了
I forgot how far away the house is.
-Hey. -Hi, guys.
-嘿 -你们好啊
嘿
Hey.
-别怪里怪气的了 -好吧 那是出于姿态
-Stop being weird. -Okay, it's a nice human gesture.
嘿 你们好吗
Hey. How are you guys?
No, thanks.
不用了 谢了
这里太叫人不爽了
This place is so toxic.
怎么了 因为那些人吗 去他们的
Why? Because of those guys? Fuck them.
依我看 我们才是这里最性感的
As far as I'm concerned, we are the hottest people here.
卢克说得对 干吗要跟那些你并不想睡的家伙打招呼
Luke's right. Why would you say hello to someone you don't wanna fuck?
因为有些人来这儿并不是只为了性♥爱♥
NOAH: Because fucking isn't the only reason some people come here.
不 性♥爱♥才是你来这儿的唯一原因
No, that is the only reason that you come here.
不 我来这儿也是为了看书 我包罗万象
No, I also come here to read. I contain multitudes.
她还以为这样就显得她没我们放荡了
She thinks that makes her less of a whore than the rest of us.
不 我只是了解自己 这能让人做到自主
No, I just know who I am, that's empowering.
而且 火烧岛上谁都可以滚床单
Besides, anybody can fuck on Fire Island.
Okay, the only reason you don't is because...
好吧 你不滚床单的唯一原因是…
抱歉 那是不自觉的反应
I'm sorry, that was an involuntary response.
我没关系 真的
I'm fine. Seriously.
其实在这座岛上滚床单是件难办的事
MAX: It's actually a logistical nightmare to fuck on this island.
至少 要是想在室内做 岛上没有私密的地方
At least, if you wanna do it indoors, you know, no privacy anywhere.
所以才要在室外做啊 姑娘
That's what the outdoors are for, girl.
你们听说过蜱虫吗
Ew, have you heard of ticks?
好吧 那蜱虫最好的朋友 莱姆病呢
Okay, how about their best friend? Lyme disease.
-没听说过 -我是说真的
-No. -MAX: I'm serious.
贱♥人♥ 我就说闻到股骚味嘛
Bitch! I knew I smelled some bottoms.
-贱♥人♥ -小贱♥人♥
-You bitch. -Little bitch!
那是艾琳
NOAH: And that is Erin.
我们这个临时小家庭的最后成员
The last member of our makeshift little family.
职业早午餐店服务员 年龄不详 女同骗局女王
Career brunch server, age unknown, lesbian scam queen.
五年前 在一家知名意大利连锁餐厅
Five years ago, she made a mini fortune after she ate a piece of glass
吃下一片玻璃后 她小赚了一笔 拿到了大额和解金
at a major Italian chain restaurant and won a huge settlement.
她甚至在自己的阴♥部♥上方纹了
She even got a little tattoo above her vagina that says,
“自助沙拉”
"All-you-can-eat salad."
-来吧 基冈 来啊 宝贝 -好啊
-LUKE: Come on, Keegan, let's go, baby. -Okay!
她用那笔和解金做的第一件事 就是在这座岛上买♥♥了座小房♥子
NOAH: First thing she did with the money was buy a little house on the island.
每年她都邀请我们来跟她住一段时间
She invites us to stay with her every year.
欢迎回家 小娘们儿们
ERIN: Welcome home, little chickadees.
电影精选列表