但跟喜欢亚裔的同志上♥床♥ 并不会让你感觉好多少
But fucking some rice queen won't make you feel better.
-There are plenty of other guys... -For you!
-有很多其他人… -那是对你来说
对你来说也是
For you, too!
不 别说了 别说得好像我们一样似的
No, stop it. Stop talking about this like we're the same!
可我们是一样的
But we are.
你跟我 别管其他人了
You and me. Fuck the rest.
不 别说了
No, stop!
你太想感觉良好了 所以你做了所有这一切
You wanna feel so good so badly that you did all this.
而你现在还想让我也感觉良好 因为你…
And now you want me to feel good, too. Because you...
我不知道 你内疚吗 我其实根本不在乎
I don't know, you feel guilty? I don't really give a shit.
But stop pretending like you don't understand how the world works.
但别再装作自己不了解这个世界了
那样不公平
That's really unfair.
去你的
Fuck you.
别告诉任何人 但我想我可能搞砸了
NOAH: Don't tell anybody, but I think I might've fucked up.
-不敢相信你居然把我们留在了那里 -醒醒
-I cannot believe you left us there. -Wake up!
-How are you still sleeping? -MAX: I was out of my mind! Okay?
-你怎么还在睡 -我糊涂了
-KEEGAN: You still rolling, girl. -One at a time.
-你还在睡 姑娘 -一个一个来
-Howie still isn't home. -And neither is Luke.
-豪伊还没回来 -卢克也没回来
谢谢你昨晚帮忙 因为他现在失踪了
Thanks for your help last night. 'Cause now he's missing.
我发誓 如果他出了什么事…
I swear, if something happened to him...
我们前面在做一个播客
Like, we were making a podcast.
这个是给你的
And this came for you.
是什么
What the fuck is this?
查理那个烂朋友… 叫什么来着 吴吗 娘胎吗
Oh, that horrible friend of Charlie's... What's his name? Wu? Womb?
威尔吗 这是封信吗 上面写什么了
Will? Is this a letter? What does it say?
我们不知道 马克斯不让我们看
We don't know. Max wouldn't let us read it.
Oh, okay. I'm gonna go read this inside.
好吧 我进屋去看
等等 至少告诉我们上面都写了什么吧
Wait! Can you at least tell us what it says?
拜托 我们好无聊 姑娘
Please? Come on, we are so bored, girl.
“嘿 我知道这不是做这件事的 理想方式
WILL: "Hey. I know this isn't the ideal way to do this,
但你现在没有手♥机♥
but you don't have a phone at the moment,
而且我觉得尽早写这封信为好
and I thought it might be best to do this sooner rather than later.
所以 容许我真诚地说
So, let me say, sincerely,
对不起
I'm sorry.
为我第一晚所说的话
For what I said that first night.
为所有的一切
For everything.
此外 关于德克斯 我有事要澄清
Beyond that, I did wanna clarify one thing, about Dex.
他这个人表里不一
He's not the person he presents himself to be.
我发誓 不管他跟你说过什么
I promise, my dislike of him has nothing to do
都跟我不喜欢他这件事无关
with whatever he told you,
而是跟他对一个与我很亲近的人 所做的一切有关
and everything to do with what he did to someone I'm close to.
你只要知道 他非常擅于隐藏真实的自己
Just know he is exceptionally good at hiding who he really is.
我希望你能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me,
并且我们最终可以成为朋友
and that maybe eventually we could even be friends.
真挚地 威尔上”
Sincerely, Will."
搞什么
What the fuck?
有情况
We have a situation.
他来干什么
What the fuck is he doing here?
他来这里说要跟豪伊谈谈
He showed up saying he needed to talk to Howie.
当然了 他们在这座房♥子里 唯一没法偷听到的地方
They're in the one place that's impossible to eavesdrop on.
-NOAH: When did Howie get back? -A little while ago.
-豪伊什么时候回来的 -刚回来没多久
你们之间出什么事了吗
Did something happen between you two?
我不知道 我觉得他… 他觉得他把那个归罪到我身上
I don't know. I think he... I think he blames me for that.
可我从一开始就跟他说过 别在一棵树上吊死
But I told him from the start, don't get sucked into one guy's orbit.
尤其是那个人
Especially that guy.
我整个星期都在关注他 他开心与否 得到性福
And I've been focused all week on him and his happiness and getting him laid.
我并不认为他滚了床单 就能解决他所有的问题
And I didn't think it would solve all his problems,
但我以为自己可以让他一个星期 都自觉热力 有活力
but I thought I could make him feel hot and powerful for a week.
Is sex what makes you feel hot and powerful?
性会让你感觉热力 有活力吗
不会 我热力 有活力 所以才有很多性生活
No. I'm hot and powerful, so I have a lot of sex.
I just thought I could reverse-engineer it a little bit.
我只是觉得反过来也行得通
可是…我觉得我还能解决好这件事 我只要…
But... I think I can still fix this. I just...
I don't know. It's complicated.
我不知道 太复杂了
"Complicated"? Please. Wanna know what I think...
“复杂” 得了 想听我的看法吗…
Babe, I love you, but this is me and Howie. It's serious.
宝贝 我爱你 可这关系到我跟豪伊 不是闹着玩的
Oh. Fuck you. Listen.
去你的 好好听着
我知道你们都觉得我又老又不着调
I know you all think I'm some old, ridiculous burnout,
但认识你之前 我也有我的人生 它跟你的很像
but I had a whole life before I met you, and it used to look a lot like yours.
我有过爱人 朋友
I had lovers, and friends,
也跟年纪相仿的女同 在切里格罗夫共度过夏天
summers in Cherry Grove with lesbians my own age.
-我自以为自己什么都懂 -亲爱的 你的故事我全都知道
-And I thought I had it all figured out. -Babe, I know all your stories.
是啊 是有趣的那些 不是我搞砸了的那些
Yes, the fun ones. Not the ones where I fucked it up.
我尝试去拯救每一个人 可我所做的 随着时间推移
I tried to fix everyone, but what I was doing is, over time,
却慢慢地将我在乎的每一个人 从我的生活中逼了出去
slowly pushing everyone I cared about out of my life.
Until my only friends were a group of boys half my age
直到我的朋友只剩下你们这群小子 年纪只有我一般大
因为我在火烧岛上有房♥子 才一直忍♥受着我
who only put up with me because I have a house on Fire Island.
That's not true. We love you.
不是那样 我们爱你
真贴心 可你没抓住重点
That's sweet. But you're missing the point.
豪伊不需要有人来拯救他
Howie doesn't need anyone to fix him.
不是你 不是这座岛 不是任何东西
Not you, not this island, not anything.
他只是需要一个朋友
He just needs a friend.
他不会有事的 你会明白的
He'll be just fine. You'll see.
天啊 我的宝贝溺水了
Oh, my God! My baby's drowning!
所以 查理的前任得了莱姆病
So Charlie's ex has Lyme disease?
-开什么玩笑 -拜托
-MAX: Seriously? -ERIN: Please.
是尤兰达·哈迪德得的那种病吗
KEEGAN: It's like that thing Yolanda Hadid has?
是的 他刚知道 现在 查理…
Yeah, he just found out. And, now, Charlie, you know...
想支持他 因为他说病情很严重
Wants to be supportive because he says it's really serious.
天啊 那明显是骗人
NOAH: Oh, my God. That's clearly bullshit.
你们昨晚见过那个人 他肯定不…
I mean, you saw that guy last night. He...
Yeah, Charlie probably made it up because he feels bad.
没错 可能是查理编造的 因为他心里过不去
-No, that's not what I was gonna say. I just... -What difference does it make?
-不 我不是要说这个 -有什么不一样吗
我不这么认为
NOAH: I don't think so.
你就把卷帘稍微扭一扭
You just twist your blind a little bit.
让门半开着
Leave the door ajar.
该露的就露出来 宝贝
And let the whole salad bar hang out, honey.
于是我们把三明治拿到房♥间里…
So we brought sandwiches to the room...
-没有微波炉 亲爱的 -嘿 怪胎
-No microwave, honey. -Hey, weirdo.
You dropped your ice cream back there.
你的冰淇淋掉了
我之前不确定你想不想见到我
I wasn't sure you'd want to see me.
所以你就逃走了
So you ran away?
还你个人情
Returning the favor.
非常好笑
Very funny.
我收到了你的信
I got your letter.
我懂了
I see. Uh...
-那我们… -和好了吗
-So are we... -Good?
我们之间没事了
We're good.
不过我现在确实有点生你朋友的气 莱姆病
I am, however, a little pissed at your friend right now. Lyme disease?
开玩笑吗 他喜欢那个人吗
You are fucking kidding me? Does he even like that guy?
我不知道 我们能… 我们能聊点其他的吗
I don't know. Can we... Can we talk about something else?
当然 那我们来聊聊德克斯
Sure. Let's talk about Dex.
你给我的那封诡异的信 文笔像是维多利亚时代的产物
You send me this weird letter like a Victorian ghost,
filled with all these vague details about the past.
里面全是些关于过去的 模糊不清的细节
It's not really my story to tell.
那其实并不是我想说的
但看下这个 会让你更了解
But look at this, and it'll give you a clearer picture
of the kind of person he really is.
他到底是什么样的人
他在照片墙上有账号♥ 坏人
He has an Instagram. What a villain.
好吧 他上传了一些性感的照片
Okay. So he has some thotty pictures.
投票 停止仇恨亚裔
But it doesn't make him a bad guy necessarily.
但并不一定说明他就是坏人
黑人的命也是命
当心就是了
-Oh. -Just be careful.
你要相信我
You have to trust me.
我们是朋友吗
Like we're friends or something?
差不多吧
Something like that.
-我可不是随便跟谁都能成为朋友的 -出乎意料
-I'm not an easy guy to be friends with. -Shocking.
Oh, yeah, right. And you are?
是嘛 那你跟谁都能交朋友吗
知道吗 斗舞要开始了
DRAG QUEEN: 'Cause you know what? It's time for the dance-off!
我其实有很多朋友
I have a lot of friends, actually.
我是个爱玩乐的人
I'm a very fun-loving person.
-是吗 -是的
-Really? -Yep.
电影精选列表