Oh, my God.
天啊
很多人认为要到火烧岛来度假 你得是成功人士
NOAH: A lot of people think you have to be successful, white and rich
with seven percent body fat to vacation on Fire Island.
并且是富有的白人 体脂率只有百分之七
那样的人现在都在这个派对上
Those people are all at this party.
打扰了 有什么能帮忙的吗
Excuse me. Can we help you?
那是暗语 他并不想帮我们
NOAH: That's code. He does not wanna help us.
好吧 嗨 查理在吗
Yeah. Hi. Is Charlie here?
我想你们可能找错房♥子了
I think you may have the wrong house.
你怎么会这么想
Why would you think that?
天啊
COOPER: Oh, my God.
-大家伙 -你们认识他们吗
-You all. -You know them?
Of course.
当然认识
他们是我们之前在茶舞会上 认识的可爱朋友们
They're the cute little friends we made at tea.
“可爱朋友”暗指让人没什么性趣
NOAH: And "cute little friends" is code for not a fuckable one in the bunch.
上来吧 别无理 布雷登
COOPER: Get up here. Don't be rude, Braden.
-他说 上楼去 -坏姑娘
-Get up here, he says. -Such a bad girl.
嘿 你们的香水味道真好 是阿贝克隆比&费奇的猛烈吗
LUKE: Hey, you guys smell good. Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce?
好东西
Good stuff.
我们回头再聊
We should talk later.
这楼梯真赞 贱♥人♥ 感觉我们只是陪别人来的
These stairs is nice. Bitch, I feel like we're plus one.
等等 地址是什么 我想订好多好多
LUKE: What's the address? I wanna order thousands of 'em.
How you doing?
你好吗
贱♥人♥ 你们负责吃 我负责喝
Bitch, you're on snacks. I'm on drinks.
-Go. -Okay.
-去吧 -好的
-来一杯 -交给我吧
-A shot, please. -I got this.
-让我来吧 -我以前当过酒保
-Let me just do it. -I was a bartender.
-你是给酒保打下手的 -语义上的区别而已
-You were a bar-back. -LUKE: Semantics.
你还是慢点吧 这才刚开始呢 天啊
NOAH: You wanna slow down. It's like night one. Jesus.
抱歉 老爹 你前面没听到艾琳的话吗
Excuse me, Dad. Did you not hear Erin before?
-我们今晚要好好爽爽 -在理
-We have to make the most of this night. -Fair point.
天啊 贱♥人♥ 看看这些奶酪
Oh, my God. Bitch. Look at all of this cheese.
把那个拿过来 我可以当配菜
Bring that here. I can use that as a garnish.
Guess you guys aren't bottoming tonight.
看来你们今晚不会是顺从的性伙伴了
其实 别人跟我说 说到屁♥股♥ 我是最干净的之一
LUKE: Actually, I'm one of the cleanest ever, I've been told, bottom-wise.
你能赶紧把柠檬切了吗
Can you cut limes right now?
-切柠檬 -我们会用刀 对吗
-KEEGAN: Cut limes? -We can handle knives, right?
好啊 有什么不可以的
KEEGAN: Yeah, why not?
他开始了 外太空同志
HOWIE: He starts, Gays in Space.
杰森·贝特曼是个令人惊诧的好同志
And Jason Bateman is surprisingly a good gay person.
是令人高兴的那种
In like a very happy way.
-你得看看这个… -好的
-You have to see it. It's like... -Okay.
-非常重要 -嘿 各位 我错过什么了吗
-...really important. -NOAH: Hey, guys. What'd I miss?
我在解释《周六夜现场》的那个小品 他没看过《外太空同志》
I was just explaining this SNL sketch. He's never seen Gays in Space.
说实话 你解释的方式 我现在甚至都不想看那个小品了
Honestly, the way you explained it, I don't even wanna watch the sketch now.
-你应该去看看 -我拒绝
-You should probably watch the sketch. -I refuse to.
-你干吗这么… -坚定地拒绝
-Why are you being... -Adamantly.
查理 你看见威尔了吗 我找不到他了 他躲起来了
Charlie. Have you seen Will? I can't find him. He's hiding.
我没看见 但是… 失陪一下 我马上就回来
No, I haven't. But, uh... If you will excuse me, I'll be right back.
库珀 你听说过《外太空同志》吗
Cooper, have you heard of Gays in Space?
COOPER: Is that like Spaceballs?
是《太空炮弹》那类的电影吗
姑娘 拜托别告诉我 你刚才一直在给他讲
Girl, please tell me you have not spent the entire conversation
《周六夜现场》那些过时的小品
walking him through old SNL sketches.
闭嘴 那可是经典
Shut up. It's a classic.
But, no, it's been nice.
但不 跟他的谈话很棒
他是个儿科医生 多好啊
He's a pediatrician, isn't that so adorable?
没错 可他是男姐姐还是男哥哥 接受舔肛吗 吃预防艾滋的药吗
Sure. But is he a top or bottom, does he eat ass, is he on PrEP?
你没套出来什么重要信息吗
Have you gained no vital information?
不是那样的 我觉得他只是喜欢跟我聊天
It's not like that. I think he just likes talking to me.
那我们在这儿搞什么呢
Then what the fuck are we doing here?
这些人跟我们不是一个圈子的 我刚才跟他们其中一个在聊天
These people are not our people. I was talking to one of them.
他以为演《天生一对》的是林赛·格雷厄姆
美国共和党参议员
He thinks Lindsey Graham was in The Parent Trap.
呃
Yikes.
I gotta pee.
我要小便
我倒是挺想看林赛·格雷厄姆演的《天生一对》
Lindsey Graham in The Parent Trap. I would watch that.
我们看看查理在干什么吧
Let's see what Charlie's working with.
他没问我要药 感觉很特别
CHARLIE: He hasn't asked me for drugs. It just feels special.
他跟莱斯完全不一样 这点我敢肯定
And he is nothing like Rhys, I will say that for him.
可你才刚认识他 所以还难说
WILL: Yeah, well, you just met him, so it's kind of hard to know.
他一次都没问我我喜欢什么
CHARLIE: He hasn't asked me what I'm into one time.
这样太好了
It's so nice.
好吧 我只是说你单身有一个月了吧
WILL: Okay. I'm just saying you've been single for what? A month?
冷静 我觉得他可爱又风趣
CHARLIE: Calm down. I think that he's cute and funny.
-太好了 -我想说就是这个
-WILL: Great. -That's all I said.
翻译过来就是他想上我的朋友
NOAH: Translation. He wants to dick my friend down.
-那他的朋友们呢 -他们很不错
-WILL: What about his friends? -CHARLIE: They're nice.
他们明显是在利用我们蹭酒喝
你看到他们是怎么喝酒的了吗
WILL: They're clearly using us for free liquor.
Have you seen the way they're drinking?
好吧 他们是有点奇葩 可是…
CHARLIE: Okay, yeah. They're a little quirky, but, um...
-那诺亚呢 -他挺好的
-What about Noah? -WILL: He's fine.
可他没帅到可以让人不会烦的程度
He's not hot enough to be that annoying, though.
我很高兴自己邀请了你 你总是这么充满正能量
CHARLIE: I'm so glad I invited you. You're always so positive.
WILL: Why am I here, Charlie?
我为什么会来 查理
因为库珀只是我家族的朋友
而我想要一个自己真正的朋友
CHARLIE: Because Cooper's just a family friend,
and I wanted a real friend with me.
-Is that so bad? -WILL: I want you to be careful, that's all.
-有那么糟吗 -我只是希望你谨慎
你是个好人 可好人总是会被人利用
You're a good person, and people take advantage of that all the time.
Especially the kind of people that come here.
尤其是到这儿来的那种人
CHARLIE: What does that mean?
什么意思
这个地方是那些虚伪无趣的 傻瓜们的游乐场
WILL: This place is a playground for superficial, vapid morons.
威尔 答应我你会好好享受
Will, promise me you'll try to have a good time.
好吧
Okay.
-现在什么都有搭扣 -他穿暗色好看 适合他
-Everything has buckles on it now. -Shade is good on him. It's his color.
-我们正在说你呢 -我知道
-We were just talking about you. -Oh, I know.
他们在好奇你的速必涛是哪儿买♥♥的
Yeah, they were wondering where you got your Speedo from.
太好看了 是亚马逊上网购的吗
It's so cute. Did you get it on Amazon?
不是 是家传的 在我家传了几代了
No, it's an heirloom. It's been in my family for generations.
-什么 -我的是冒牌货
-What? -Mine's this little boutique brand.
-你们可能没听说过 -是查理牌的吗
-You probably haven't heard of them. -Is it Charlie?
因为你屁♥股♥上用巨大的粗体字 印着“查理”
Because it says "Charlie" in big, bold letters on your ass.
I'm sorry, am I being annoying?
抱歉 我这样讨人厌吗
是的
Yeah.
我们有个问题
We have a problem.
他们是在把奶酪拿进热水浴缸里吗
Are they bringing cheese into the hot tub?
非常抱歉 我们这就带他们回家
So sorry. We'll take them home right now.
不 你留下 这里交给我们 好吗
No, you stay. We got this, right?
当然可以 谢谢 我们玩得很开心
Absolutely. Thank you. We had such a great time.
非常棒的派对
Wonderful party.
放下那块布里干酪 不 别放到水里
Put that brie down! No, not in the water!
嘿 你今晚怎么了
Hey, what is going on with you tonight?
听着 你喜欢那个家伙吗 他对你好吗
Listen. Do you like that guy? Is he nice to you?
他有表现出什么性怪癖吗
Has he expressed any interest in kinky sex?
有 没有
Yes. Yes. No.
那我怎么样就不重要了
Then it doesn't matter what's going on with me, okay.
你可以的
You got this.
但不管你做什么都别让这些人以为
But whatever you do, do not let these people think
they are better than us, because at the end...
他们好过我们 因为最终…
太恶心了
KEEGAN: That is nasty.
该死 贱♥人♥
Damn, bitch.
他们中有人偷了扬声器 我不知道它哪儿去了
ERIN: One of them stole this speaker. I don't know where it goes.
恶心
Disgusting.
算了
Never mind.
姑娘 把那个弄出来
KEEGAN: Girl, get that shit out.
他在吃预防艾滋的药
He's on PrEP.
-你没事吧 -天啊 不
-You okay? -LUKE: Oh, my God, no.
-派对结束了 宝贝 -姑娘 来吧
-NOAH: Party's over, babe. -KEEGAN: Come on.
-我前面吐了 -是的
-LUKE: I threw up. -NOAH: I told you.
我吐了 是的 谢谢你
LUKE: I puked. Yes. Thank you.
想想你会变得多苗条吧 姑娘
KEEGAN: Just think about how skinny you will be, girl.
你们看过《外太空同志》吗
You guys ever see Gays in Space?
这下他们讨厌我了
电影精选列表