LUKE: Cover it with your whole body.
把这个涂满全身
KEEGAN: This is ours.
这是我们的
宝贝 用你那堆 计划一下 姑娘
LUKE: Baby, use your mass. Plan this shit, girl.
作为交换 我们让她觉得
NOAH: In exchange, we let her believe
对我们任何人来说 她都是最接近母亲的存在
she's the closest thing any of us have to a mother.
It feels like it gets smaller every year.
感觉它一年比一年小了
开什么玩笑 它很完美
Are you kidding me? It's perfect.
至少对我来说 确实是这样
For me at least, it's sort of true.
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
来这儿是个错误
Coming here was a mistake.
难以置信 你这次居然又说服了我
I can't believe you talked me into this again.
你在说什么呢 我现在跟你见面只能用视频通话
What the fuck are you talking about? I only see you on FaceTime now.
不 我是认真的 我们以前来这儿…
No, I'm serious. We used to come here to be...
做同志 做些蠢事
Gay and stupid.
可现在…
And now...
我来这儿只觉得不可治愈地孤独
I come here, I just feel terminally alone.
孤独吗 看看四周 这里四处都可以邂逅同志
Alone? Look around. We're literally swimming in dick.
不 我不是那个意思 我是说存在感上的孤独
No, I don't mean like that. I mean, like, existentially lonely.
我是说自己在旧金山从没交过男朋友
I mean, here, in S.F., I've never had a boyfriend.
Oh, God.
天啊
一夫一妻和产业化又要联手作妖了
Monogamy industrial complex rears its ugly head.
我也没交男朋友 可我挺好的
I've never had a boyfriend either and I'm fuckin' awesome.
-是啊 可我不是你 -你可以是
-Yeah, well, I'm not you. -You could be.
你只要偶尔滚个床单就行了
You just have to get laid once in a while.
-滚开 -不 我说真的 为什么不呢
-Oh, fuck off. -No, I'm serious. I mean, why not?
你可爱 风趣
You're cute, you're funny,
你一直都是我们所有人当中 最不被男人反感的那一个
you're consistently the least repellent to men out of all of us.
我给你当僚机
I mean, let me be your wingman.
人人都应该至少在火烧岛上做一次 这就像是我们与生俱来的权利
Everybody should fuck on Fire Island at least once. It's like our birthright.
这一点对你来说为什么这么重要
Why is this so important to you?
-天啊 你居然还是个处♥男♥ -诺亚
-Oh, my God, you've never had sex. -Noah.
Fine.
好吧
你记得我们当初认识时候的事吗
Do you remember when we met?
我那时跟现在完全不同
I was, like, a completely different person back then.
一直感觉被人无视 很沮丧
Felt invisible all the time, I was miserable.
之后我们来了这儿 我不知道 突然我就顿悟了
And then we came out here. And, I don't know, something clicked.
我意识到自己太容易 受他人的看法左右
You know, I realized how much power I was giving away to other people
而影响到了自己的感受 于是我就彻底改变了这一点
to make me feel a certain way and I took it all back.
开始自我提高 我的整个人生也改变了
Started to do some self-improvement, and my whole life changed.
宝贝 你不需要男朋友
Babe, you don't need a boyfriend.
你更需要学会如何保护自己
You need to learn how to protect yourself more,
因为爱情让你脆弱
'cause this romance bullshit is making you vulnerable,
你就像是一个外露的伤口
you're like an open wound.
是啊 但我渴望爱情
Yeah, but I want the romance bullshit.
I like the rom-com stuff, like, kissing in the rain
我喜欢爱情喜剧那类东西 像是雨中接吻
带着音响喇叭站在我的窗外
and standing outside my window with a boombox
或是在露台上表白什么的 这有什么不对
or confessing things in a gazebo. What's wrong with that?
没什么 只是那类狗血 在真实生活里并不会发生
Nothing, it's just shit like that doesn't happen in real life.
唯一真实的就是你和我
The only real thing is you and me.
让其他的见鬼去吧
Fuck the rest.
好吧 要是你这么确信 那我就试试看去滚床单
Fine. If you're so invested in this, I will try and get laid.
太好了
Yes!
但对方必须要能吸引我
But I have to be attracted to him.
-他要对我好 -好吧
-He has to be nice to me. -Okay.
而且不能有怪癖 我可不会
And no weird fetishes. I'm not letting some guy
stick his foot in my ass just so I can say I got some.
为了滚上♥床♥单就让人用脚捅我的屁♥股♥
Okay, a little kink-shamey, but point taken.
好吧 这有点怪 但我懂你的意思了
不妥协
No settling.
你要跟那个人
You are gonna have missionary,
进行传统又无聊的性♥爱♥
vanilla sex with the man of...
是跟你的梦中情人们
-Men of your dreams. -Oh.
真的 在你如愿滚上♥床♥单前 我甚至不会看其他男人一眼 行了吗
And, literally, I'm not even gonna look at another guy till you get laid, okay?
我是认真的 这个星期我唯一的任务 就是确保你开心
I'm serious. My only mission this week is to make sure you're happy,
确保你知道我无所不知 并且我总是对的
that you know I know everything and that I'm always right.
Yeah, that definitely won't come back to fuck me.
是啊 这肯定不会对我有坏处
-Cheers. -Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
她什么时候才会履行承诺
When is she gonna do what she said she is gonna do?
Put in a hot tub. They know now that they kill STIs.
安排上热水浴缸 他们知道热水浴缸能杀死性病病菌
That's just a known fact in science.
这是众所周知的科学事实
KEEGAN: Yeah, you're putting our health at risk.
你这是置我们的健康于不顾
Oh, my God. Are you guys complaining right now?
天啊 你们现在是在抱怨吗
We're literally in paradise. Let's go talk to cute boys.
我们现在正身处天堂 去找帅小伙子们聊聊吧
I think I just saw a tick in my room.
我想我在房♥间里看到了一只蜱虫
-HOWIE: No! -LUKE: That's dumb.
-不 -够蠢的
好吧 知道吗 这是好事
Okay. You know what? This is a good thing.
这对我来说是正面提高
This is, um... This is a positive development for me.
别太勉强说服自己
Don't try and spin this.
这样的话你这个星期都无法登录社交媒体
It'll give you the opportunity to unplug from social media this week.
What will I look at when I shit?
我拉屎时要看什么呢
Did you get AppleCare?
你买♥♥苹果的保修服务了吗
我爸说不买♥♥保修 那就只能怪你自己了
'Cause my dad says if you don't get AppleCare, you only have no one to blame but yourself.
我2022年还用苹果6 Plus
What about me having an iPhone 6 Plus in 2022
你觉得我买♥♥得起保修吗
makes you think I can afford AppleCare?
姑娘 让艾琳妈妈给你买♥♥部新手♥机♥吧
Girl, just get Mommy Erin to buy you a new one.
Don't be gross.
少恶心了
除非你可以给我买♥♥ 我的意思是如果你不介意的话
Unless you can. I mean, if you... Never mind.
-开玩笑啦 只是开个玩笑 -不
-I'm just kidding. That was just a joke. -Oh, no.
这不是手♥机♥的事
It's not about the phone.
是所有事
It's everything.
姑娘们 我有些坏消息
Girls, I have some terrible news.
We're broke.
我们破产了
什么 怎么可能
What? How is that possible?
你们了解我的 我向来不擅理财
You know me, I've never been good with money.
我是Quibi的早期投资者
I was an early investor in Quibi.
这座房♥子是我唯一成功的投资
This house is the only good investment I ever made.
所以我现在不得不把它卖♥♥掉
Which is why I have to sell it.
-这可不行 -卖♥♥掉这座房♥子吗
-You're not. -HOWIE: Sell the house?
-这是我的家 -没道理啊
-It's my home. -MAX: This doesn't make sense.
-姑娘 对不起 -天啊
-Girl, I'm sorry. -Oh, my God.
-这是我们最后的夏天 -别说了
-This is our last summer. -Just stop.
别胡说 这座岛会一直都在
Don't be ridiculous. The island's always gonna be here.
-除非气候变暖 -好吧
-Except the whole climate change thing. -Okay.
你们不需要我
You don't need me.
不 我需要
Yeah, I do.
我是说个人来说 我需要你们所有人
I mean, personally, I need all of you...
要是我们不一起来 那就不一样了
It wouldn't be the same if we didn't come together.
-你会害我哭的 -别哭
-You're gonna make me cry. -Don't cry.
行了 够了 伤感够了
Okay, enough. Enough of this. It's all right.
我们还有这个星期
We still have this week.
所以 咱们振作起来 准备去茶舞派对
So, let's pull ourselves together and get ready for tea.
-LUKE: Let's go get to tea. -Okay.
-咱们去茶舞派对吧 -好的
-MAX: You're right. -KEEGAN: We're doing tea.
-你是对的 -我们去茶舞派对
一个星期
LUKE: One week.
Can I trade a Crest Whitestrip for a PrEP pill?
谁想用抗艾滋药 换我的佳洁士美白牙膏吗?
-HOWIE: I got you. -LUKE: I need to change the mood.
-我会帮你的 -我得转换情绪
我最好别枉度这个星期
NOAH: Guess I better make this week count, huh?
回想在做同志还违法的时代 当时这个被称为“茶舞”
NOAH: Back when it was all but illegal for us to exist, the "Tea Dance",
是我们同志不会被捕
as it was called back then, was a discreet way for us
而谨慎聚会跳舞的方式
to gather and dance without getting arrested.
自那时起 茶舞演变了很多
Tea has evolved a lot since those early days.
但当涉及到性的时候
But when it comes to sex,
有些东西永远不会变
some things never change.
你们居然还在刷Grindr
Are you guys seriously on Grindr right now?
看看我们到哪儿了
Look where we are.
Okay, Miss Bitch.
好吧 贱♥货♥小姐
要是有手♥机♥ 你也会刷的
If you had a phone, you'd be Grind-ing as well.
这可不是同志解放阵线 给我们所设想的样子
This isn't what the Gay Liberation Front envisioned for us.
除了CharliXCX混音
Other than the Charli XCX remix,
这正是他们为我们所设想的
this is exactly what they envisioned for us.
说真的 要是我们感受不到点解放的感觉
Seriously, what is the point of Gay Liberation
电影精选列表