救我
Help me!
有人在求助 我马上回来
Anyone asks, I'll be right back.
继续行进
Keep marching!
长官 请帮帮我们
Please, sir, help us.
我们会把你弄出来
We're gonna get you out of here!
请救救我
Please, help me!
去那边 请帮帮我
Go to the other side. Please, help me!
梅瑟 一起抬
Moses, let's go.
我知道了
I got it.
伙计 来吧
Men, come on.
救我
Help me!
加把劲 梅瑟
Step to it, Moses!
觉得有什么东西困住了
Think it's stuck on something.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你没事吧? 小姐
Are you okay, Miss?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
别脱离队伍
Don't break rank!
但是你在 长官
But you are, sir!
让他帮 你来做什么? 杰克
Let him help. What are you doing, Jack?
有人需要帮助 不是吗?
Somebody needs help,don't they?
你别担心 我们会把你弄出来的
Don't you worry. We're gonna get you out.
杰克 抓住这边 对 把她拉出来
Jack, take this side. Yeah, pull her out!
准备好了? 抬起
Ready? Lift!
你还好吗?
You okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
没什么
Of course.
你还好吗? 亲爱的 好了
You all right, darlin'? Okay.
你别担心 我们乐意帮助
Don't you worry. We gonna send help.
好吧
All right.
你会没事的 我保证
You're gonna be okay now. I promise.
好了 孩子
All right, boys!
我们还有仗要打 还记得吗?
We got a battle to fight, remember?
让我们杀死一些北军士兵 我们走吧
Let's kill some Blues! Let's go.
感谢上帝 以为你的人性是突如其来的
Thank God! Thought you had a sudden attack of humanity.
啊 会没事的
Ah, it's gonna be all right.
南部联盟军 莱西泉营地
. .
. .
稍息 伙计们
Stand easy, men.
南部联盟军 莱西泉营地
. .
. .
你有这时间吗?
Do you have time for this?
如果我可以恳求他们在那早上献出自己的生命
If I might be asking them to lay down their lives in the morning,
那么我一定能腾出时间
then I can surely make time.
哦 好了
Oh, right.
把你的脚趾切掉
Cut your toe off.
敢断定你切了你的脚趾
Bet you you cut your toe off.
我会长回来的
I'll grow it back.
啊咳
Ahem!
先生们
Gentlemen.
约翰·C·布雷肯里奇
John C. Breckinridge.
约翰?怀斯 长官
John Wise, sir.
怀斯州长的儿子?
Governor Wise's son?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我不知道你在这里
I did not know you were out here.
认识你♥爸♥爸 让我特别的荣幸
I have the privilege of knowing your daddy.
他是一个非凡的人
He is an extraordinary man
而且是一个很有才干的将军
and a very able general.
我要给他发一封电报
I'll send him a wire.
你有口信给他吗?
You have a message for him?
说我爱他
That I love him.
你当然爱他了
Course you do.
好了 稍息 坐下
All right, stand easy. Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
嗯 这次来短暂的看望 是想说
Well, purpose of this little visit
你们来这里是因为我的失误
is because it's my fault you're here.
从许多方面讲 在这山谷里的每个人都是因为我的失误
In many ways, it's my fault that everyone is here in this valley,
因为我是副总统
cause when I was Vice President,
我想解决这个困局 但是我...
I tried to solve this problem, and I--
我没办法
I could not.
现在北方
And now good men of the North
和南方的好男儿都会死在这里
and the South will die here,
明天我会作出一些艰难的决定
and I will have some difficult decisions tomorrow,
其中一些可能涉及到你们
some of which may involve you.
所以我想知道你们对战争的看法
So I'd like to know what you think of the war,
接下来你们打算怎么做
what your plans are for afterwards.
年轻人?
Young man?
我们认为我们自己正被一支军队入侵
We find ourselves invaded by a conquering army
我们必须抗击外来入侵者
whom I must consider foreign invaders.
保卫我们的家园是必要的
Defending our homeland is an imperative,
另外我无法理解不是这么想的人
and I can't understand anyone who thinks otherwise.
你是谁呢? 先生
Who might you be, sir?
我是托马斯?加兰?杰佛逊 长官
I'm Thomas Garland Jefferson,sir.
- 真的是你? - 是的 长官
- Are you, indeed? - Yes, sir.
嗯 我的家族的拥有一个大农场
Well, my family's owned a plantation
将近150年了
for close to 150 years,
所以我要保护我的世袭财产和自己的未来
so I'm defending my heritage and my future,
但这不是全部
but that ain't the whole of it.
我认为总要有人
I believe folks of a certain class
肩负起这个重大的责任
have a heavy responsibility.
我们必须利用我们的阵地
We must use our position
设法保护平民
to see that the common folk
那是我们的责任
among us are cared for.
好吧 我们的平民肯定很感激
Well, we common folks surely do appreciate that.
我没有冒犯你的意思 长官
I meant no offense, sir.
没关系
None taken.
你善良的心是你的光荣 士兵
Your good heart does you credit, soldier.
下一个是谁?
Who's next?
年轻人?
Young man?
我认为战争是愚蠢和残忍♥的
I think war is stupid and cruel
并且没有必要
and nowhere near as necessary
那些战争的引领者 希望会有自己的判断
as those leading the fighting like to tell themselves.
我明白了
I see.
你认为我可以进行谈判
And do you think I could negotiate
这样做才是我们明天的出路?
our way out of this thing tomorrow?
不 长官 好景已不再
No, sir, not any more.
我们将与你站在一起战斗
We will stand with you and fight.
那么你的未来是什么?
And what of your future?
我知道我真正想要的
All I know I really want
是找到合适的女人
is to find the right woman,
过安定的生活 以某种方式
settle down, provide somehow
供养她和我们的孩子
for her and our children.
这听来象个不错的计划
That sounds like a good plan.
我会与格兰特恶棍战斗的 长官
I will fight Grant's bullies, sir.
我感谢你
I thank you.
我告诉大家我要做一个农民
I tell everybody I'm going to be a farmer,
但是长官 怀斯请我去
but if Mr. Wise would let me,
我愿意帮他成为州长
I'd like to help him be governor.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
你看起来很安静 年轻人
You seem very quiet, young man.
我的家人和我的家被烧毁了
My family and my home were burned.
明天我要杀死很多北军士兵
I'll kill as many Blues tomorrow
上帝允许了 长官
as God permits, sir.
年轻人 我是对于你的损失 真的很抱歉
Young man, I am truly sorry for your loss.
这里有个学员 他的名字叫梅瑟 长官
This cadet here, his name is Moses, sir.
他是一个天才画家
He's a genius artist.
你应该看看他的人物肖像画
You should see his portraits.
我想尝试雕塑
I would like to try my hand at sculpture.
这是一个艰难的谋生方式
It's a hard way to make a living.
没错 长官
Yes, sir.
听着 我知道你一定是害怕
Look, I know that you must be afraid,
我知道的 因为我也害怕
and I know because I'm afraid.
电影精选列表