Lee's breadbasket.
如果在夏收前我们攻下河谷
If we take the Valley before the summer harvest,
那我们就砍断了李先生的粮食供给并结束战争
we'll cut off Lee's food supply and end the war.
请原谅 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
这场战役将会
This campaign is going to be
使第一家庭发生重大变故
something of a family affair.
我们的第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 玛丽托德?林肯
Our First Lady, Mary Todd Lincoln,
一个表亲是叛军将领
is a cousin to the Rebel general
我们在河谷里将面对
we're going to be facing in the Valley,
约翰·C·布雷肯里奇
John C. Breckinridge.
你也知道你们到底来这里干什么的
You're wondering what the hell you're doing here.
事实上 长官 我知道
As a matter of fact, sir, I am.
嗯 弗兰兹·西格尔是个政客 不是军人
Well, Franz Sigel is a politician, not a soldier.
他所要做的就是拿下铁路
All he has to do is take the railroad,
但我不会冒险
but I'm not gonna take any chances.
我会调派你和你的枪
I'm gonna attach you and your guns
并且附加一个俄亥俄州的青年团
and a regiment of Ohio boys.
将军布雷肯里奇的南方军总部
啊 这是你的每日简报 来自玛丽的?
Ah, is that your daily briefing from Mary?
自从她10岁
Ever since she turned 10,
女儿就不让我奔波于战争 除了她之外
the girl just won't let me run the war without her.
没错 那么 你的女儿
Well, then, what does your daughter
透露了新市场 峡谷的什么情况?
say about the New Market Gap?
哼
Hmm.
她说格兰特是个大问题
She says that Grant has a big problem.
是啊 唯一战斗力强悍的部队
Yeah, the only sizable force
他把弗兰兹?西格尔扔给了我们
he has to throw at us is Franz Sigel.
呵呵 啊 她说
Heh. Ah, she says
格兰特知道西格尔是个白♥痴♥
Grant knows that Sigel's an idiot,
所以 他一定会调动一些真正的军人来帮助他
so he will surely send a real soldier along to help him out.
但她认为西格尔
But she thinks Sigel
生气几乎是可以肯定的
is almost certain to take offense
并且会拒绝支援
and resist the help.
聪明的姑娘 是吗?
Smart girl, huh?
那么在新市场...
So then at New Market...
我们将挫败格兰特的反击
We will break Grant's back
并且拯救李将军的部队
and save Lee's Army.
干杯
Jolly.
当然 除非
Unless, of course
我要求支援的将士们没按时抵达
the soldiers I asked for don't arrive in time.
这种情况下 我们会输掉这场战争
Which case, we'll lose the war.
这是我的错
It's my fault,
也是你的错
it's your fault,
日后 与你同在联邦的绞刑架下
and from the Union gallows next to you,
我肯定会说 我早提醒过你会这样
I'll surely remark that I told you so.
让我们按先前的约定交货 小子
We already got our delivery,son.
这是我的
This is from me.
这是额外的
This is extra.
其中一只给另一个奴隶的?
One slave to another?
并不完全是
Not exactly.
我只是想 你知道的
I just thought, you know,
一些家属可以吃到这些
some families could use these.
当然了
Of course I do.
你的人♥民♥和暴♥政♥者不会这么做
This ain't about your people and the Pharaoh
你非常有同情心 其他孩子没有 是吧?
and you feeling something them other boys can't feel, hmm?
你那里是什么?
What's that you got there?
哦 哦 没什么
Oh. Oh, nothing.
你让我自己来判断吧
You let me be the judge of that.
好极了...
Well...
我 我 瞧瞧
my, my, look at this.
我谢谢你的这些
I thank you for these.
有一些孩子
There are some children
不会饿肚子了
who won't be hungry tonight.
呃 这是谁?
And, uh, who's this?
有人会挨饿
Someone who will go hungry.
好吧 先生 18分
All right, sir. 18 credits.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
香肠多少钱? 先生
How much are the sausages, sir?
去后面 老鼠
Get behind, rat!
嘿 我说去后面
Hey! I said get behind!
不 我先来的 先生
No! I was here first, sir.
这里发生了什么?
What's going on here?
这是我的老鼠 放手
This is my rat! Hands off!
别管闲事 约翰 假如你知道什么是对你有好处
Butt out, John, if you know what's good for you.
你没有权利叫学员远离你
You have no right to push a cadet out of your way.
他只是一只老鼠
He's just a rat.
别在我面前充老大 约翰
Don't pretend to boss me around, Johnny.
你的父亲是不是州长
Wasn't it your father,the governor,
是谁反对分♥裂♥国家?
who opposed secession?
老傻瓜
The old fool.
哇哦 哇哦
Whoa. Whoa.
来啊
Come on!
嘿 住手
Hey, stop it!
下面的 立刻站好
Down there, stand fast!
你俩关禁闭
You're all under arrest!
这还没结束 约翰
This ain't over, Johnny!
你肯定还没完
You bet it ain't!
快点 我们得走了
Come on. We gotta go!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
联邦军将领弗兰兹的临时总部 弗吉尼亚州 温彻斯特
. .
. .
. .
.
联邦军将领弗兰兹的临时总部 弗吉尼亚州 温彻斯特
. .
. .
. .
.
西格尔将军 我向你致意
General Sigel, my respects.
我非常荣幸地提供帮助
I have the honor of providing
你要提前火炮支援
artillery support for your advance.
欢迎 亲爱的杜邦上尉
Welcome, dear Captain DuPont.
你是被格兰特将军派来监督我们的 嗯?
You have been sent by General Grant to spy on us, eh?
我只希望能够
I wish only to provide
为你的指令可能提供支援 长官
the best possible support for your command, sir.
有行进路线图吗?
Are there any maps of the route?
任何敌人的
Any intelligence of the enemy's
部署或意图的情报吗?
dispositions or intentions?
格兰特将军是你的庇护人
General Grant is your patron.
让他提供你需要的东西
Let him provide whatever you need.
利比?克莱汀斯特小姐 我有话要对你说
Libby, Miss Clinedinst, I need to tell you something.
当我第一次看到你...
When I first saw you...
你的眼睛...不 不是“你的眼睛”有别的东西
your eyes-- No, not "your eyes." Something else.
你...你的嘴...
Your--Your mouth...
好吧 然后我说“晚上好”
All right, then I say,"Good evening."
她...她会说“晚上好”
S-She's gonna say,"Good evening--"
她不知道我的名字
She doesn't know my name.
她不知道我的名字
She doesn't know my name.
你要进来吗?
You need to come inside?
嗯 喔哦 我最好别
Uh, well, I better not,
我最近陷入了困惑 想找个人说说话
given my recent problems with conversation.
聪明的男孩
A wise boy.
我要不要给你来点喝的?
Shall I get you something?
说说话就好了
Conversation would be nice.
你有多少事
Are you counting on
让你觉得难以驾驭解决不了的?
an uncontrollable attraction to the uniform?
没有任何意义
Wouldn't help.
你会很快发现我不是一个好士兵
You'd soon find out I'm not much of a soldier.
瞧 我不认为我有任何理由
See, I didn't think that I believed in anything
足以为它而战...
enough to fight for it...
直到今晚
until tonight.
那究竟是什么 先生...
And what is that, Mr...
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆先生
Mr. Sam.
今晚你信奉了什么?
What is it you believe in tonight?
电影精选列表