大队集♥合♥
Close up, battalion!
向前 进军
Forward, march!
向前 进军
Forward, march!
全队注意节奏
Mark time, battalion!
我很吃惊
I'll be damned.
如果我没有亲眼看到...
If I didn't see it with my own eyes...
我们身后存放的弹♥药♥正在减少
We're losing 'em behind the house!
现在他们不是被压制在那里了? 长官
Aren't they trapped there now,sir?
只有等到他们决定向前冲
Only till they decide to charge.
但是我们难以防守 上校
But we're vulnerable here,Captain!
我们能守住这山
We defend this hill for as long as we can!
停止前进
And halt!
你们都看到了吗?
Did y'all see that?
甚至老鼠也在炮火下前进
Even the rats held up under fire.
我们这些老男孩展示了自己 不是吗?
We showed those old boys, didn't we?
这是糖尿布吗?
Sugar rag, is it?
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
其实是你们两个彼此微笑的时刻
You two actually smiled at each other.
做好准备
Get ready!
他们会沿着布尚农场冲来
He'll be coming along Bushong's farm!
我们会给他们一个俄亥俄州式的问候
We'll give him an Ohio hello!
跟着我
Follow me,
但背后至少保持300码距离
but keep at least 300 yards back, well to the rear!
你明白吗? 队长
Do you understand, Captain?
是 长官
Yes, sir!
弗吉尼亚人 前进
Virginians, forward!
来吧 孩子们 加油
Come on, boys! Hustle up!
起来 起来 孩子们
Come on. Come on, boys!
加油
Hustle up.
大队 准备前进
Battalion, prepare to advance!
快点
Come on now.
宾夕法尼亚第五十四步兵团 “宾夕法尼亚男孩”联邦军
. .
. .
第一和第二排 预备
First and second rank, ready!
别急 别急
Steady! Steady!
等我的命令
Wait for my command!
开火 开火 开火
Fire! Fire! Fire!
上帝保佑那些宾夕法尼亚的男孩们
God bless those Pennsylvania boys.
坚守住
Holding fast!
装填 快点
Reload! Hurry up!
快 快 快
Now! Now! Now! Now!
预备 开火
Ready! Fire!
开火 开火
Fire! Fire!
他们在我们的火线中♥央♥撕开了一个口子
They've torn a hole in the center of our line!
如果我们能看到 那么北军也可以看到
If we can see it, so can the Blues.
长官 你必须把预备队放在那里恢复火线
Sir, you must put in the reserves to restore the line.
当联邦军队集结并且反击
When the Union forces regroup and counterattack,
这条线将一分为二
that line will divide in two.
他们会把正确的穿过中心口子
They'll pull right through the hole in the center.
长官 你必须把军校生放在那里
Sir, you must put in the cadets.
把孩子们调上去
Send the boys in.
愿上帝原谅我
May God forgive me.
是 长官
Sir.
雅各伯布尚农场
. .
大队 向前冲
Battalion, forward to the line!
向前冲
Forward to the line!
快点
Come on!
一起冲过去 到围栏那边
Let's go! Get to the fence!
什么? 去围栏那边
To what? To the fence!
冲过去
Let's go!
到围栏那边
Get to the fence!
到围栏那边
Get to the fence!
冲
Go!
射击 射击
Fire at will! Fire at will!
军校生们填补到空缺位置了
The cadets are filling the gap.
开火
Fire!
开火
Fire!
快点 继续射击 孩子们
Come on! Keep shooting, boys!
约翰
Johnny!
我在这里 梅瑟
I'm right here, Moses!
开火 开火
Fire! Fire!
我们不能呆在这里
We can't stay here!
必须多放点才有用
Must be somewheres a little more useful.
先生们 我们去收缴那些火炮 你们怎么说?
Gentlemen, what do you we say we charge those guns?
好吧 先生们 我敢说这听起来有点冒险
Well, gentlemen, I bet that sounds a bit dangerous.
约翰?怀斯 这只是我的想法
John Wise, that was what I was suggesting.
我只是狡猾而已
I was just being subtle.
如果我们无法毫无意义的死去
No sense in dying if we can't
想想这归功于谁 好吗?
figure out who takes the credit, right?
长官 大队已做好进攻的准备
Sir, battalion is ready to attack!
我们没有进一步的命令
We don't have further orders!
不 我不怀疑我们将获得进一步的命令
No, I don't suspect we'll get further orders!
军校学员准备向前冲 长官
The cadets are ready to charge,sir!
我建议我们袭击那些火炮
I suggest we attack and take those guns
我们得手后再炸烂
before we get blown apart!
上刺刀
Fix bayonets!
上刺刀
Fix bayonets!
开火
Fire!
去吧 孩子们
Go get 'em, boys.
大家都准备好了 面向前面
Everybody ready! Face front!
向前冲 向前冲
Charge! Charge!
他们不过是一群该死的男生
But they're just a bunch of damn schoolboys.
杀了他们
Kill 'em!
把他们都杀死
Kill 'em all!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
我们要告诉他们 我们不是 废物
We showed them, didn't we,George?
杰克 留在我身边
Jack, stay with me!
你不能死
You can't die.
我还要好好的揍你
I still gotta whup you good.
我永远不能支持你了 约翰
I can't carry you forever,Johnny.
现在一切由你决定
It's up to you now.
来呀 杰克
Come on, Jack!
杰克 来呀
Jack, come on!
杰克
Jack!
撤退 快 快
Retreat now! Now!
走吧 先生们
Let's go, gentlemen!
在荒原上撤退得有人掩护
Someone's gotta cover this godforsaken retreat!
走吧 别在这了
Let's go! Hyah.
别在这了
Hyah!
我的上帝 长官 军校生已经占领了布尚高地
My God, sir, the cadets have taken Bushong Hill.
一定是个幻觉 查利
Must be an illusion, Charlie.
他们总说他们不去战斗
Their general told them not to fight.
杰克在哪里?
Where's Jack?
他死了
He's dead,
最后的冲锋中身中数弹
torn to pieces during the final charge.
还有约翰呢?
And Johnny?
一颗炮弹爆♥炸♥
A shell exploded.
约翰?
Johnny?
约翰?
Johnny?
约翰
Johnny.
来吧
Come on.
你在这里啊 你在这里啊
Here you are. here you are.
嘿 嘿 嘿 你来这里
Hey, hey, hey! You come over here!
给我一副担架
Give me a stretcher!
来啊
Come on.
过来
Come on.
你会没事的
You'll be all right!
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
啊 你听到了吗?
Ah, you hear me?
干得好 干得好
电影精选列表