片名:失鞋战场(美国)
Field of Lost Shoes 2014
根据真实故事改编
弗吉尼亚军事学院每年举♥行♥的游♥行♥是纪念
为了把美国南北战争带向终结而献出自己生命的学员们
186♥4♥年5月15日,我的七位朋友入伍参加了新市场之战...
仅四人生还
里士满(美国弗吉尼亚首府)州长官邸 1858年
当我12岁时
When I was 12 years old,
我父亲是弗吉尼亚州长
my father was the Governor of Virginia.
当时没人知道在那段时间
And none of us knew it at that time,
我们的社会正要爆发
but our world was about to explode
结束美国奴隶制的争端
over the issue of slavery in America.
我父亲内心早已有了改革的想法
My father's heart had long since changed on the topic,
一天晚上 他带我去一个地方
and one night, he took me to a place
那一次永远改变了我自己
that would forever change my own.
又在读英国人写的书?
Reading the Englishman again?
我会因叛国罪枪毙吗? 父亲
Will I be shot for treason,Father?
很有可能
Most likely.
又一本冗长的书 是吗?
Another one of those long titles, is it?
作者的亲身经历 异乎寻常的经历 体验
"The Personal History,Adventures, Experience,
写了大卫·科波菲尔(狄更斯小说中的人物)
"Observation of David Copperfield,
这个年轻人在布兰德斯通贫民窟...
the Younger of Blunderstone Rookery..."
你读过了
You read it.
我想这就是为什么它在这儿
Guess that's why it's here.
是这样的
Suppose so.
把你的外套穿上 约翰
Get your coat, John.
我们要出去一趟
We're going to take a little ride.
我不喜欢这些意外的活动 父亲
I don't think I like these surprise trips anymore, father.
因为他们通常会给你上人生课程?
Cause they're usually lessons in life?
准确
Exactly.
好吧 对我说一下那场演出
Well, tell me about the play
你妈妈带你去费城看的
your mother took you to in Philadelphia.
你是说“汤姆叔叔的小屋”?
You mean "Uncle Tom's Cabin"?
我们为什么不谈论它呢?
And why have we not talked about it?
因为我们意见不一致
Because we'll disagree,
并且与你意见不同是如此的讨厌
and disagreeing with you is so disagreeable.
你妈妈说你没有被它打动
Your mother said you were not impressed by it.
觉得这都是虚构的
Think it's all made up
由于那些人不喜欢我们
by the people who don't like us.
是的 肯定
Yes. Well,
在费城有很多这样的人
there's lots of those in Philadelphia.
好了 女士们 先生们
All right, ladies and gentlemen!
我们就要开始了
We are about to get started!
上来 上来
Step on up! Step on up!
今晚你们会喜欢我们的现货
You're gonna love what we have in store tonight!
我准备着275个...
I'm holding at 275...
一个奴隶拍卖♥♥会
A slave auction.
毫无疑问 这些人在费城
Doubtless those people in Philadelphia
将不赞成
would not approve.
以300美元出♥售♥
Sold at $300.
你不来吗?
You're not coming?
约翰 我从来不知道你需要帮助
John, I have never known you to need help
你自己决定
making up your own mind.
...为了今晚的招标
...for tonight's bidding.
这些奴隶已进行了培训
These slaves are trained
蒙我们一些最受尊敬的公民许可
by some of our most respected citizens
进入弗吉尼亚州中心
in the central Virginia area.
安静 安静
Oyez! Oyez!
上来 女士们 先生们
Step on up, ladies and gentlemen!
要开始出♥售♥了
Sale's about to begin!
一批健康的奴隶
A fine lot of slaves belonging to the estate
属于已故上校威廉?贾斯珀的阿梅利亚庄园
of the late Colonel William Jasper of Amelia,
销♥售♥无可挑剔 出♥售♥的绝对是庄园
sold in no fault, but to sell the estate!
我们有各种各样的
We got all kinds.
老的 年轻的
Old ones, young ones,
男的 女的 女孩和男孩
men and women, gals and boys!
还有一些你们可能还不知道的
And as some of you may or may not know,
上校贾斯帕的农场奴隶
Colonel Jasper's plantation slaves
在过去的20年里为他挣了一大笔钱
made him a pretty penny for the last 20 years!
先生们 我们在这里提供的货是如此的优质
Gentlemen, what we have to offer here is so damn good,
老先生伦普金甚至和他们其中一个结婚了
old Mr. Lumpkin even up and married one of 'em!
你不会在他们中的任何一个找到鞭子的伤痕
You won't find the mark of a whip on a one of 'em!
我介绍的不是一些低等品
We're not talking some low-class
路易斯安那州钢铁般品牌的现货
Louisiana branding-iron stock!
我们有最好的奴隶现货
We got the best slave stock
今晚在这里 弗吉尼亚州的中心
from all of central Virginia here tonight!
上校贾斯帕的员工意味着全国最好的现货
Colonel Jasper's staff represents the finest stock in the state!
这是最好的餐厅仆人
This is the best group of dining room servants,
农民 挤奶工 厨师 裁缝 洗衣妇
farmhands, cooks, milkers,seamstresses, washerwomen,
而最有前途的是这批时髦的年轻女性
and the most promising group of sassy young females
正准备繁殖
just ready to breed.
玛莎?安是最中意的家用类型
Martha Ann is the favorite of the household.
非常健康 没有任何瑕疵
Perfectly healthy, no blemish at all.
看那面色
Look at that complexion.
我想给玛莎?安降低价格
I offer Martha Ann at a reduced price,
这是因为所有关切的人
because it is the wish of all concerned
想让他们在一起 现在 在这里的伊斯雷尔
to keep them together. Now,Israel here
并不算是你所说的健全人
is not what you would call an able-bodied man,
在牧场摔断了腿
having broke his leg in the field,
并没有完全康复
which didn't exactly mend right,
但他可以做各种轻便的工作
but he can do all sorts of light work,
你可以拥有他和这些年轻人 非常的价廉物美
and you can have him and the young'uns mighty cheap!
主人 如果你买♥♥了我
Masters, if you'll buy me,
孩子们和玛莎?安
the children and Martha Ann,
上帝知道 我会工作到死去为止
God knows I'll work myself to death.
来吧 没人报价吗?
Come on. No bids at all?
400 我听到450了?
400. Do I hear 450?
来吧 公民 450
Come on, people, 450!
看看她 他可以工作
Look at her! He can work!
这是一个最好的奴隶
This is one of the best slave lots
我们晚上会看到所有人 女士们 先生们
we're gonna see all night,ladies and gentlemen!
400 一次
400 going once.
400 两次 成交
400 going twice. Sold!
你会带上伊斯雷尔和她的那些孩子吗?
Will you take Israel and the young'uns with her?
不 我恰好能够买♥♥得起一个
No. I'm lucky to be able to afford one as it is.
除了她 我不需要更多的嘴巴
I don't need no more mouths to feed than hers.
不 拜托
No, please!
不
No!
别离开我
Don't leave me!
别把我带走
Don't take me!
你会有更多的孩子 毛丫头
You'll have more children,missy.
- 来吧 - 不 伊斯雷尔
- Come on! - No! Israel!
不 伊斯雷尔
No! Israel!
女士们 先生们....
Ladies and gentlemen...
五年后 南北战争
Five years later, the Civil War
开始逼近谢南多厄河谷(在弗吉尼亚州境内)
began closing in on the Shenandoah Valley,
这地方是所军校
the place that was home to the military school
我父亲送我去的
my father had sent me
那时他已经成为了联邦军队中的将军
when he became a general in the Confederate Army.
我17岁的时候
I was 17 years old and in my second year
在弗吉尼亚军事学院就已经是第二年了
at the Virginia Military Institute.
喔噢 约翰?怀斯
Whoo! Johnny Wise!
总是在赶时间
Always in a hurry!
你认为他行吗?
You think he'll do?
他是一只兔子 一个胆小羞怯的人
He's a rabbit, a mouse.
毋庸置疑 他
And he's perfect,
就像从天堂直接运来
like he shipped straight from heaven.
逗一下这孩子
Round up the boys.
好吧
All right.
早上好 年轻的先生
Good morning, young sir.
让我帮你拿到营房♥
Let me give you a hand to the barracks.
先生 你一定是学长
But, sir, you're an upperclassman.
没错 总有一天
This is true. One day,
电影精选列表