不 我们把韩弄丢了
Oh, No. We've lost Han.
他们要带他去贾巴的宫殿
They're taking him to Jabba's palace.
其实 虽然我们知道他去哪了
Well, Even though we know exactly where he's going,
可还得三年后才能救他出来
We should rescue him in three years.
天啊
Oh, God. Oh, My god.
早知道我不要这右手了 电影就能早点结束
I would give my right hand for this day to just end.
该死 他们把安全密♥码♥改了
Oh, No. Damn it. They changed the security code.
我看看能帮上忙么
Let me see if I can do something about that.
嘿 妞 你会让我们进去的 对吧
Hey, Baby. You're gonna let us through, ain't you?
对 就是那样 我知道你喜欢
Yeah, That's right. You know that feels good.
天啊 好久没人这样抚摸我了
Oh, God! Nobody's touched me like that for so long.
不 我听到我老公的声音了
Oh, No! I think I hear my husband.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home.
你这是干吗呢 他是谁
What the hell is this? Who's he?
谢天谢地你回来了 亲爱的
Thank god you're home, Honey.
他吃我豆腐
He tried to rape me.
胡扯
Oh, that's bullshit.
你马上滚出我家
You get out of our home!
天啊 我还直着呢 怎么跑
Oh, Man. How am I supposed to run with this?
你用这枪打中过人吗
Have we ever hit anybody with these guns?
我打中过只鸟
I hit a bird once.
卢克 加入我们黑暗势力吧 很酷的
Come on, Luke, Join the dark side. It's really cool.
你们都有谁
Well, who's in it?
我 皇帝 斯科特
Me, the emperor, this guy Scott.
你以后有机会见到他 他很不错
You'll meet him, He's awesome.
还有詹姆斯·凯恩(美国演员,教父里的大哥)
And James Caan.
让我爆菊我就跟你入伙
I'll be your friend if you let me kick your ass.
我不会妥协于恶势力 绝不
I'll never join the dark side. Never!
看啊 一只手
Hey, A hand.
你无路可逃了 别让我杀了你
There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you.
-加入我们 卢克 -我不会加入的
- Join me, Luke. - I'll never join you.
欧碧旺从没跟你说过
Obi-wan never told you
你父亲的事么
what happened to your father.
他说是你杀了他
He told me you killed him.
不 我 等等
No,I... hang on.
此处有剧透哦
Spoiler alert.
好 我就是你父亲
Okay. No, I am your father.
好吧 这也没什么大不...
Well, that's fine, but I don't see how that affects...
什么
What?
加入我们 让我们父子携手 主宰宇宙
Join me and we can rule the galaxy as father and son!
你懂吗
You know?
我是说 不一定非是父与子
I mean, it doesn't have to be as father and son,
就像是
it can just be as,
那个 两个相像的人终于走到一起
You know, as two really close guys who just happen to be men, you know?
两个帅小伙儿挤在一间小办公室
Just two good-looking guys sharing a cramped office,
共同操控整个银河系 懂吧
Running the galaxy together, you know?
只是一项工作而已 我们
Just getting the job done, you know? Maybe we...
我们就偶尔忙一下 没什么奇怪的呀
Maybe we'd do it occasionally, but it's not weird, you know,
因为我们都有远大的抱负
'cause we're just two guys with raging goals, you know?
我是说 我们不止要合作
I mean, it's not even about the doing it part,
合作只是一小部分 不是事情的全部
But that's a part of it, but it's not the whole thing.
嘿 你看到一只手掉下来了吗
Hey, Did you see a hand come down here?
没
No.
本 本
Ben. Ben.
莉亚 莉亚
Leia. Leia.
汤姆·塞立克(美国演员,六人行里莫妮卡的男友)
Tom selleck.
莉亚
Leia.
卢克 调转方向
Luke. Turn the ship around.
我知道卢克在哪里
I know where Luke is.
你疯了吗
What, Are you out of your mind?
那些战机会怎么对付我们
What about those fighters?
我说调转方向
I said turn us around!
调转方向
Turn the ship around
莉亚知道卢克在哪
Leia knows where Luke is
调转方向
Turn it upside down
回到贝斯平云城
Take it back to Bespin
是他吗
Is that him?
不知道
I don't know.
卢克 听到的话 挥挥右手
Luke, If that's you, wave your right hand!
不 右手
No, your right hand.
是我 你个笨蛋
It's me, you fuckers!
-卢克 -是啊
- Luke. - Yeah.
-卢克 -干吗
- Luke? - Yeah?
-等等 卢克·天行者 -是啊
- Wait. Luke skywalker? - yeah.
天啊 我好傻 我本来想叫卢克·亚当斯(歌♥手 曾为本剧配音)
Oh, My god! This is so stupid, I was trying to call Luke Adams.
你俩的名字都在我的头盔上
His number is right next to yours in my helmet.
我们战斗过后 一切可好啊
So, How's everything been going since our fight?
很好
It's good.
我们仍旧欢迎你加入
And, you know, the offer's still open for the whole
"哥俩好玩转银河"计划
"two dudes running the galaxy"plan.
挺好 听着 我得走了
Yeah, Listen, I gotta go.
行 你忙 没事
Sure, sure,You're busy. It's okay.
好吧 我们稍后再谈
All right. Well, I'll talk to you later,
卢克·天行者 对吧
Luke skywalker, right?
-没错 -好嗒
- Yeah. - Okay.
将牵引光束锁定千年鹰号♥
Prepare to lock the tractor beam onto the millennium falcon.
好啦 朱伊 冲啊
All right, Chewie, Punch it!
不是吧 好吧 有人要找死了
Oh, Man. All right, Someone's getting choked over this.
谁负责牵引光束
Who was in charge of the tractor beam?
我
That was me.
真的吗 呃
Oh, Yeah? Well...
这是你最后一次叫我失望
You have failed me for the last time.
-可是我还能喘气儿 -我知道
- I can still breathe just fine. - I know.
你正在掐我的...
You're choking my...
是的 你的失职让我失望透顶
Yup. 'Cause I'm upset with you. For the tractor beam thing.
别担心 我们会找到贾巴和猎人的
Don't worry, We'll find Jabba the Hutt and that bounty hunter,
我们将会把韩带回来
And we'll get Han back.
为什么你穿着韩的衣服
Why are you wearing Han's clothes?
注意到了吗 电影中的
Seriously, Watch the actual movie.
这个场景里兰多就是穿着韩的衣服
Lando is wearing Han's clothes in this scene.
好奇怪啊
It's really weird.
你俩当心点 愿原力与你们同在
Take care, you two.May the force be with you.
他又在扯那句废话
There he goes with that crap again.
到教堂说去吧
Keep it in church, Man.
好了 可以活动了吗
All right. Is this thing good to go?
先拿个热狗试试
Yeah, but practice on a hot dog first.
否则你会把鸡鸡扯下来的
Otherwise you might rip your dick off.
总有一天我会给老妈
Someday, I'm gonna buy my moms
买♥♥一个看得见这种景色的房♥子
A place with a view like this.
等等 就这样结束了吗
Wait a minute. This is how it ends?
还有很多问题没有解决啊
There's so many questions left unanswered.
你就是卢克·天行者?
Are you Luke skywalker?
-是的 -有点东西给你
- Yeah. - I've got something for you.
一封信
A letter.
"亲爱的卢克 如果我没算错的话"
"Dear Luke, if my calculations are correct,
"你收到这封信的时候"
"You should receive this letter
"就是德劳瑞恩(回到未来里男主角开的车)消失的时候"
at the exact moment the Delorean vanished.
"这六个月我在1885年过得很开心"
"I have been living happily for the past six months in the year 1885.
"闪电霹雳..."
"the lightning bolt that..."
1885 道克(回到未来的男主角)还活着
1885! The Doc's alive!
他在旧西部 但他还活着
I mean, he's in the old west, but he's alive!
未完待续
结束了
The end.
咱这次看机器鸡
Well, Let's see robot chicken top this one.
爸爸 其实 我觉得他们拍得不错
Actually, I think they did a pretty good job of that already, Dad.
记住了 其实我从来不看白♥痴♥喜剧
Well, I'll have to take your word for it. I don't watch comedy central.
就在成人卡♥通♥频道播的 你肯定知道
It's on cartoon network's adult swim, dad. I'm pretty sure you know that.
我不知道 我没看过那个频道
I don't know that. I haven't seen that show in a while
也不知道别人看没看过
And I don't know that anyone else has.
好多人都看呢
I think plenty of people have.
有大批忠实粉丝
电影精选列表