But I think it's all gone.
跟踪他们 他们可能会再次回来攻击
Track them. They may come around for another attack.
船长 那艘船在雷达上消失了
Captain, the ship no longer appears on our scopes.
他们不可能消失
They can't have disappeared.
这么小的船上不可能有隐形装置
No ship that small has a cloaking device.
船长
Captain,
黑武士大人要求抓紧追踪千年鹰号♥
Lord Vader demands an update on the pursuit of the millennium falcon.
告诉他我们已经搞定了
Tell him... tell him we blew it up.
他没在等回音 他一直在监听
He's not on hold and He just heard you.
我听到你说了
Yeah, I just heard you.
这太疯狂了 韩
This is insane, Han!
他们会找到我们的
They're gonna find us here.
要是他们没有找到 我们接下来该藏哪呢
Yeah, and even if they don't where are we gonna hide out after this?
兰多怎么样
Hey, What about Lando?
兰多星?
The Lando system?
兰多不是一个行星
Lando's not a system.
而是个黑人小伙
He's a black guy.
事实上 我觉得他可能是
In fact, I think he might be
银河系中唯一一个黑小伙
the only black guy in the galaxy.
但愿如此
Let's hope, right?
我们的战机坏了
All right, The fleet's breaking up.
朱伊 松开着陆勾
Chewie,Get ready to release the landing claw
我们会和他们的垃圾一起飘走 松开
And we'll float away with their garbage. Release!
看 太空乞丐
Look at that. Space bums.
让我们为所拥有的一切而感恩
Let's be thankful for what we have, everyone.
为所拥有的一切而感恩
Be thankful for what we have.
天啊 我撞到了一个太空乞丐
Oh, my god, I hit a space bum!
朱伊 快闪啊 快
Chewie, go, go, go, go!
集中注意力
All right, concentrate.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我看见一个女人取光了你的账户
I see a woman draining your bank account
然后和一个房♥地♥产♥经纪人私奔了
And running off with a real estate agent.
你看见了个贱♥人♥
That is a bitch you see.
我还看到了我的朋友
And I see my friends.
他们有麻烦了 我得去救他们
They're in trouble I gotta save them!
卢克 等等 卢克 你傻啊
Wait, wait, wait. Luke, That's a stupid idea.
你还没有练成原力
You're not done with all your force stuff.
你打不赢黑武士
And besides, you can't fight vader.
只有经验丰富的绝地武士才能打赢他
Only an experienced jedi could fight vader.
那你怎么不去
Well, why don't you go?
我想你已经做好迎战黑武士的准备了
Yeah, you're probably ready to fight Vader.
那孩子我们最后的希望
That boy was our last hope.
不 另有其人
No, there is another.
我知道 别忘了我也有原力
I know. I have the force, too, you know.
我没有着陆许可
I don't have a landing permit.
我试着联♥系♥兰多·卡雷西亚
I'm trying to reach Lando Calrissian.
他到底为什么冲我开火
What the hell's he firing at me for?
-告诉你别射啦 -这儿我说了算 不是你
- I told you not to shoot. - Well, you're not in charge. I am.
-好吧 那我驾驶 -不 我来
- well, I'm steering. - No, I'm steering.
-我也得驾驶 有两个驾驶舱 -太傻了
- So do I. there's two. - Well, That's stupid.
-我知道 -我也知道 所以说你傻
- I know. - I know, too. That's why I said it.
-我们跟丢了 -我要向上面汇报
- Ohi we lost them. - This is going in my report.
不 是我要汇报
No, it's going in my report.
-兰多 -韩 你个疯子
-Lando! - Hey, Han, You crazy old bastard.
让我给你们介绍一下
Hey, Let me introduce everybody
你还记得朱伊吗
You remember Chewbacca.
这是我好朋友莉亚 那边的是中士
And this is my special friend, Leia. And that's sarge over there.
你不知道我的名字吧
You don't know my name, Do you?
你从没想过要记住我的名字
You never bothered to learn it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们一起经历那么多的太空冒险
We've been through all kinds of space adventures together.
我当然知道你的名字 强击手
Of course I know you, Slugger.
-是啊 很高兴认识你 我叫c-3po - c-3po 对
- Yeah, Sure. Nice to meet you. I'm c-3po. - c-3po, Yeah.
我正要介绍你呢 c-3po
I was just gonna introduce you, c-3po.
为什么抢我台词 c-3po
Why didn't you let me, c-3po?
你们还是进去再说吧
Maybe we should go inside.
咱们进去吧 c-3po
Yeah, Let's get inside, c-3po.
c-3po 你来过云城吗
You ever been to cloud city, c-3po?
J. Crew直销店 天啊 太棒了
J. Crew outlet store. Oh, My god! Awesome!
太空夏日马上就要来临了
Space summer is right around the corner.
天啊 怎么了
Oh, My god. What happened?
我为条背带裤和一个见习机器人打了一架
I got into a slap fight with a prep droid over a pair of cargo shorts.
准备好吃饭了吗
Are you guys all ready for dinner?
不知道 时差让我很不适应
I don't know, the time change is really hitting me.
我还是呆在房♥里看电视吧
I might just stay in the room and watch bad TV.
天啊 这里只比霍斯星早2个小时
Geez, It's only like two hours earlier on Hoth.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
我想一个人待一会儿 好吧
I'm having my period, okay?
拜托 来吧 我和兰多没话说
Please come in. I have nothing to say to Lando.
门一打开你们就说 "不准动"
Okay, the door's gonna open and you guys say, "freeze,"
然后拿枪指着他们
And point your guns at them.
要不 要不我来吧
Or, you know... or should it just be me?
这样更好
Yeah, you know what? I think that'll be better.
走开 都走开 我自己来
Get out. go, go, go.It's just me.
我没有准备好 大家好
I wasn't ready. Hi!
神奇女侠
Wonder woman
看啊 这只大肉鸡是波巴·费特
Look, the giant chicken's Boba Fett
好吧 索罗 如果你不说
Very well, Solo, if you won't talk,
别怪我不手下留情
We have very effective means of torture.
我可不想被严刑拷问
Whoa! Well, I don't want to be tortured.
卢克在达格巴星 叛军基地在卡须克星
All right, Luke's on Dagobah, There's a rebel base on Kashyyyk,
就是我把16层的马桶弄堵了
And I'm the one who clogged the toilet on the 16th floor.
好恶心
That was disgusting!
就是因为你 我不得不用小矮人的卫生间
You know, because of that, I had to use the little pig people's bathroom.
好吧 开始行刑
All right, start the torture.
牛仔们去哪里了
Where have all the cowboys gone?
停 别放了
Shut it off. Shut it off!
这个设备能够
This facility should be adequate to
冻结天行者的步伐
Freeze skywalker for his trip to the emperor.
我们先拿索罗船长试验一下
We'll test it on captain Solo.
既然我们要冻些东西
And as long as we're freezing things,
为什么不用这冰格冻点橙汁冰块
Why don't you toss this ice cube tray full of orange juice in there?
小心牙签
And be careful with the toothpicks.
兰多 兰多 兰多
Lando, Lando. Lando!
小心牙签
Be careful with the toothpicks.
朱伊 我死后
Chewie, You have to take care of the princess
你要照顾好公主
while I'm gone.
照顾她
Take care of her?
-你的意思是 -不是 什么啊
- You mean like... - No. What?
只是确保她的安全
No. Just make sure she stays safe.
好吧 乐意效劳
Okay. That'll be fun for me.
我爱你
I love you.
滚球吧
Fuck off.
美国偶像
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
接下来奉上的是光剑之战表演
This is your lightsaber battle.
你已经练成原力了 年轻的天行者
The force is with you, Young skywalker.
但你还不是真正的绝地武士
But you are not a jedi yet.
不过就快是了 就快了
You're getting there. You're getting there, though.
我会打败你的 黑武士
I can defeat you, Vader.
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
好 先定下规则 不能给我截肢
Okay, So, No cutting off body parts. Let's make that a rule.
腰带以下的不能攻击 懂吧
No below the belt, If you know what I'm saying.
还有哈 不许大喊大叫
And you know what? How about no name calling?
咱这不是那种低级的光剑决斗
You know, Let's not have one of those kinds of lightsaber battles.
车 车来了
Car. car coming!
好了
We're clear.
干得好 兄弟们 大卫 你的杂♥志♥都订出去了
Nice work, fellas! And, David, you sold the most magazine subscriptions,
你得请四个好友去披萨派对
So you get to invite four of your friends to a pizza party.
好啊
Hurray!
-把索罗船长放在货舱里 -那当然了
- Put captain Solo in the cargo hold. - Duh!
电影精选列表