请继续收看阿伦·索金的新剧
We now return to Aron Sorkin's new show,
厨房♥
The kitchen.
-牛奶在哪儿 没牛奶了吗 -没有了 不
- Where's the milk? No milk? - We're out. No.
跟我走 我想让你买♥♥些牛奶
Walk with me. I want you to get some milk.
-去哪儿 现在吗 -去商店 现在就去
- Where? Now? - At the store. Right now.
随便哪个商店吗 去Bloomie买♥♥吗
Any store? Bloomie's?
随便哪个商店 开玩笑吗
Any store. Is that a joke?
-你怎么想 -我想我们需要牛奶
- What do you think? - I think we need milk.
我同意
I think you're right.
真是百听不厌
You know, I never get tired of hearing that.
-需要我去拿些牛奶吗 -去拿吧
- Should I go get the milk? - Go get the milk.
又停电了
Looks like the power's out again.
我们是在伊♥拉♥克♥吗 总是停电
What, are we in Iraq? This happens entirely too often.
来电之前 讲些故事吧
Can we tell stories till it comes back on?
爸爸 记得上次你讲的《星球大战》的故事吗
Yeah, dad. Remember the last time you told us the story of star wars?
再给我们讲一个吧
Maybe you could tell us another one.
好吧
Well, all right.
名字叫《黑蛇呻♥吟♥》
This is the story of black snake moan.
很久以前 克里斯蒂娜·里奇遇到了点麻烦
Once upon a time, Christina Ricci was all tied up for some reason...
我已经听烦了 也听迷糊了
I'm already bored and confused.
是啊 爸爸 没有像《星球大战》一样的故事吗
Yeah, dad. Isn't there another story like star wars you could tell us?
也许会有 克里斯 也许会有
There just might be, Chris. There just might be.
很久以前 当同性恋还不那么猖獗的时候
盖酷家庭
第五部 帝国反击战
这是叛乱发生的黑暗时期
虽然死星已经被摧毁
但帝国♥军♥队还是将叛军驱逐出秘密基地
在银河系展开追踪 这些你都知道了
你不知道的是
二十一世纪福克斯对《星球大战》信心甚微
于是把所有商业专利权卖♥♥给乔治·卢卡斯
你在听吗 股东们
你会投资给如此短视的公♥司♥吗
而且 这家公♥司♥两次毙掉了《盖酷家庭》
到底是谁在管这家公♥司♥ 是猴子吗
如果他们在钱财问题上那么愚蠢
那么我们同样可以戏弄他们的钱
比如 花一大笔钱用电脑特效做一个
和剧情没半点关系的大象
看到了吧 知道那花了多少钱吗
五万八千美金
真是浪费 而且一点儿不搞笑
那些钱都可以治疗白血病或者肌肉萎缩症了
或者 迈克尔·福克斯(回到未来主演帕金森)得什么病来着
好了 一起看动画片吧
他儿子名叫爱罗伊
His boy Elroy.
三号♥呼叫七号♥ 韩 老兄 你听的得到吗
Echo 3 to echo 7. Han, old buddy, you read me?
卢克 我跟你说过了 我换了代号♥
Luke, I thought we talked about this. I changed my code name.
好吧 抱歉 三号♥呼叫卡洛斯麻辣脆皮肠
Right. Sorry. Echo 3 to Carlos Spicy Wiener.
卡洛斯麻辣脆皮肠收到 请讲
Carlos Spicy Wiener here. Go ahead.
有陨石撞击地面
There's a meteorite that hit the ground near here.
我去检查一下 很快回来
I'm gonna go check it out. Won't take long.
好的 小心点 那里有雪怪
Okay, but be careful. There's some snow monsters out there.
放心吧 韩 我会小心
Relax, Han, I'll be careful...
点心
Cookiei
大家好 很抱歉 我想离开这里
Hey, you guys, I hate to do this to you, but I gotta get out of here.
你外套上是什么 普瑞纳(著名狗粮)的商标吗
Hey, what's that on your jacket? Is that the purina logo?
-不 只是个补丁 -我喜欢
- No, it's just a patch. - I like it.
-谢谢 -骗你的 看着真蹩脚
- Thank you. - I lied. It's lame.
快滚吧
I won't miss you.
韩 等等 我记得你说会留下
Han, wait. I thought you said you were gonna stay.
抱歉 我不能 我把我邮箱地址给你
Sorry, I can't. But I'll give you my email address.
hansolo6♥4♥ @compuserve.com
It's hansolo6♥4♥ @compuserve.com.
-电脑 -对 电脑服务
- Comp... - Yes, compuserve.
但你现在不能走
But you can't leave now.
你天生是领袖 我们...
You're a natural leader and we...
有人订了冰块吗
Hey. Did you guys order some ice?
我这里有一袋冰块
'cause I got a bag of ice here.
我觉得你们用得着
Thought you might need some ice.
是的 这周围全是冰块 我们会自己拿
Yes, there is a lot of ice around here. We get it.
我们正在谈话
We're having a conversation here.
我觉得你们需要点冰块
Hey. I thought you guys might need some ice.
什么 我♥干♥吗要冰块 这周围到处都是...
What? Why would I need ice? We're surrounded by...
这才是生活
Ohi what a day brightener.
韩 我们需要你
Han, we need you.
是你们需要我 还是你需要我
Oh, really? "we" or "I"?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你不想我离开是因为你喜欢我
You don't want me to leave because of the way you feel about me.
我打赌你担心我不跟你吻别
I bet you're afraid I'm gonna leave without giving you a goodbye kiss.
我宁可去亲竹井乔治[同性恋名人]
Ughi I'd rather kiss George Takei.
你好呀
Hello.
这真冷
Man, it's cold in here.
我喜欢这些钉在冰上的电线
I like all these electrical wires just nailed to the ice.
那一定很结实
That's probably pretty safe, right?
索罗上尉 您见到卢克军长了吗
Captain Solo, have you seen master Luke?
没人知道他在哪里
'cause no one knows where he is.
什么 这听起来可不妙
What? Well, that doesn't sound good.
好吧 我出去找他 我骑咚咚去
All right, I'm gonna go out and look for him. I'll take my don don.
我不能出去 外面太冷啦
Well, I can't go outside. It's cold out there.
这种天气出去 你的咚咚会被冻死的
You can't go out there in this weather. Your don don will freeze.
那我们就地狱见吧
Then I'll see you in hell.
等等 韩 这个你用的上
Wait, Han. you'll need this.
-什么 -冰袋
- What? - Bag of ice.
你个笨蛋 别挡路 记着我是爱你的
You knucklehead. Get out of here, but know I love you.
该死的短粗手
Damn these stubby arms
这也没好多少
Well, this is no better.
我本打算邀请你去雪怪舞会的 算了吧
Me was going to ask you to snow monster ball, but now forget iti
欧比旺 卢克 卢克 把裤子脱下来
Obi-wan. Luke. Luke, pull your pants down.
本
Ben?
你看起来冻坏了
You look awful cold.
跟我去喝一碗季马汤(某果酒品牌,已停产)吧
Why don't I get you a nice hot bowl of zima soup?
本
Ben.
卢克
Luke.
你要避居到达格巴星
You will go to the dagobah system and
向尤达大♥师♥学习原力
Learn the ways of the force from yoda.
本
Ben.
-卢克 -本
- Luke! - Ben!
孩子 坚持住
Hang on, kid.
尤达大♥师♥ 达格巴星
Yoda. Dagobah system.
季马汤 尤达大♥师♥ 达格巴
Zima soup. Yoda. Dagobah.
我上次到达格酒吧喝的是啤酒
Last time I was in a dago bar I was drinking a beer in little Italy.
走开
Go on, get out of here.
我忍♥受不了如此严寒 我快死了
Well, I can't stand this cold anymore. I'm gonna die.
也许这样最好
Well, it's probably for the best.
雪中造就了许多资深喜剧演员
There are way too many elderly comedians out here in the snow.
这很难闻 但能让你暖和
This may smell bad, kid, but it'll keep you warm.
我知道很难闻
I thought they smelled bad
尤其是在外面
On the outside.
索罗上尉 您收到吗
Captain Solo, do you copy?
这是超重飞行员一号♥
This is overweight pilot number one.
天行者司令 您收到吗
Commander skywalker, do you copy?
韩 你在找谁
Han. Who are you looking for?
索罗上尉 可找到您了
Captain Solo, there you are.
抱歉 我没有收到 你在找谁
I'm sorry, I didn't copy that. Who are you looking for?
找卡洛斯麻辣脆皮肠 你收到吗
Carlos spicy wiener, do you copy?
我是卡洛斯辣脆皮肠 请讲
Carlos spicy wiener here, go ahead.
他们找到咱了 咱就要回基地了
They found us, kid. We're going back to base.
我先去和那些滑雪青年爽一下
Just as soon as I grab some powder with these skiing young people.
秀出你自己 黄箭口香糖
Man. Get your skis shined up grab a stick of juicy fruit
美味让你乐在其中
The taste is gonna move ya
闻一闻 拿一片
Take a sniff pull it out
嚼一嚼 美味让你乐在其中
The taste is gonna move ya when you pop it in your mouth
黄箭让你拥有好心情
Juicy fruit is gonna move ya
柔软嚼感 值得选择
It chews so soft, it gets right to ya
黄箭口香糖
Juicy fruit
美味 让你骇上天
The taste, the taste, the taste is gonna move ya
怎么样了 小子
How you doing, kid?
你看起来壮得能干掉詹尼弗·加纳
You look strong enough to pull the ears off Jennifer Garner.
多亏你救了我
Thanks to you.
你试图挽留我的举动
Well, your managed-to-keep-me around-a-little-longerness,
让我能够在这里多逗留一阵了
It looks like you managed to keep me around a little longer.
电影精选列表