我保证 我可没推波助澜
I assure you, I had nothing to do with it.
是啊
Yeah, right.
我看你就是不想让我这个胖子离开你
I think you just can't stand to let a fat guy like me out of your sight.
你这个傲慢 蠢笨 邋遢的牧牛人(星战术语,低等动物)
Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder.
你不能用那个台词 只有我们可以用
You can't use that word,only we can use that word.
头儿来了 忙起来
The boss is coming. Look busy.
-许多帝国的事情要处理 -帝国文件
- Lot of empire stuff to do. - Empire stuff.
-帝国文件处理完毕 -忙啊忙啊
- Getting empire stuff done. - Busy with empire stuff.
-这是很好的帝国文件 -帝国文件很好
- Yes, this is good empire stuff. - This empire stuff looks good.
我想可以不用演戏了
Yes, I think we're done with this empire stuff.
你们在看什么
Hey, dudes, what you looking at?
我们发现了一些东西
We think we found something.
就是那个 叛军在那里
That's it. The rebels are there.
首领 有许多未知村落
My lord, there are so many uncharted settlements.
这可能是个陷阱 大大的陷阱
It could be a phony! A big, fat phony!
叛军为什么要这样做
What'd them rebels do anyways?
你知道你的好朋友艾伦吗
You know your friend Alan?
是的 我喜欢艾伦
Yeah, I like Alan.
-他们把他的狗绑走了 -他们绑了宙斯 不
- They took his dog. - They took Zeus? oh, no!
-指挥部呼叫杰弗里 -我是杰弗里
- Central command to Jeffrey. - Jeffrey here.
-杰弗里 叛军绑走了宙斯 -那是艾伦的狗
- Jeffrey, them rebels took Zeus. - That's Alan's dog.
-我知道 -不
- I know. - oh, no!
我知道
I know.
准备开启霍斯系统
Set your course for the hoth system.
朱伊 照顾好你自己
Hey, take care of yourself, Chewie.
怎么不握个手
What's this handshake business, huh?
来吧 来吧 握一个吧
Come here. come on. come on, bring it in. come on. come on.
我不喜欢与人有肢体接触
I'm not really a hug person.
别想了 来吧 来吧
Knock it off. Come here. Come on, bring it.
用力拥抱 贱♥人♥
Yeah, yeah. Hug it out, bitch.
紧紧抱着我 用拥抱温暖我
Hug it out, yeah. Spray that hug all over me.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
什么怎么了 我只是想分享悸动的心情
What? I just wanna share my throbbing emotions
把热狗送给你
And shoot hot hug all over you.
这有什么不对
I don't get why that's a problem.
卢克 照顾好自己
Hey, Luke. Take care of yourself, okay?
你也是
You, too.
你把我们绑♥架♥的狗怎么了
Hey, what'd you end up doing with that dog we kidnapped?
我宰了它 还吃了它
I killed it and ate it!
我们是叛军
Rebels!
-帝国逊毙了 -叛军必胜
- Empire sucks! - Rebels!
叛军必胜
Rebels!
黑武士大♥师♥ 我们已经进入霍斯系统
Lord vader, we've entered the hoth system,
但叛军的能量护盾阻止我们进入
But the rebels have put up an energy shield blocking our entry.
那我们怎么办
What are we gonna do now, buddy?
奥泽尔司令降速太快了
Admiral Ozzel came out of light speed too quickly.
我那晚和个小妞也有同样的问题
Yeah. I had that problem with a chick the other night.
真恶心 我看看别人怎么样了
Okay, gross. I'm gonna turn around and take care of this other guy.
黑武士大♥师♥ 我们脱离光速了
Lord Vader, we're out of light speed and...
司令 希望这是你最后一次让我失望
You have failed me for the last time, Admiral.
你难道不知道我能通过屏幕杀死你吗
Didn't know I could choke you through the tv, did you?
我可以的 比亚舰长 现在你是指挥官
Well, I can. Captain Piett, you're in charge now.
别让我失望 比亚司令
Don't fail me, Admiral Piett.
我升职了 真的吗
A promotion? Really?
我能不能在名片上印上"司令"
Can I get business cards that say "admiral"?
预算上没这项 我们现在得捉住叛军
That's not in the budget. you know, we're trying to catch rebels here.
我自己都还没名片呢 谁都没有
I don't even have business cards. None of us do.
-你有名片吗 -有
- Do you have business cards? - Yeah.
你有名片 你是帝国风暴兵啊
You have business cards? You're a stormtrooper.
像你这样的有百万个
There's like a million of you.
你要名片干什么
What do you need business cards for?
是为了我的曲奇生意印制的
Well, they're for my cookie business.
我不想...天啊
I don't want... oh, my god.
这巧克力碎屑曲奇看起来真像死星啊
That chocolate chip cookie looks like the death star.
请大家注意
May I have everyone's attention please?
我们要撤离到外太空
We're evacuating into outer space,
逃往无限的方向
With literally infinite directions in which to flee.
但是 我们决定将交通工具
However, we have decided that our transports
直接运输到歼星舰上
Will travel directly toward the fleet of star destroyers.
-有问题吗 -是的
- Any questions? - Yeah.
我们可以和军方谈谈吗 最好是个人类
Is there someone from the military we can talk to? A man, perhaps?
长官 叛军飞船进入我方阵营
Sir, rebel ships are coming into our sector.
很好 开始今天第一轮收网
Good. Our first catch of the day.
就跟你会钓鱼似的
Like you know how to fish.
巨型咪♥咪♥枪开火
Prepare to fire giant boob-nipple gun.
你还好吗 长官
Feeling okay, sir?
恢复良好 你呢 达克
Just like new. how about you, Dack?
我觉得自己能够歼灭整个帝国
I feel like I could take on the whole empire myself.
真的吗 那太棒了
Really? 'cause that would be awesome.
大家听着 达克说他可以一夫当关
Hey, everyone, Dack says he's got this one.
等着瞧吧 贱♥人♥
You know it, bitches!
帝国舰队 尝尝达克的厉害吧
Hey, imperial fleet, get ready to suck some Dack!
-我们要完蛋了 -才不会呢
- I think we're doomed. - nah.
除非他们有巨型机器骆驼
Unless they've got any big, giant robot camels,
否则我们没问题的
I think we're okay.
吉姆 机器骆驼
Jim, robot camels.
看啊 那只还穿着卡路驰[舒适鞋]呢
Check it out, that one's wearing crocs.
呼叫五到七号♥营地 我们正赶往支援
Echo station 5-7, we are on our way.
叛军首领 好极了 我们在...
Rebel leader. Great. We'll see you in...
呼叫五到八号♥营地 我们正赶往支援
Echo station 5-8, we are on our way.
快点
Hurry!
黑武士大♥师♥ 他们的能量盾马上就会被突破
Yes, lord Vader, their shield will be down in moments.
准备登陆
You may start your landing.
好极了 准备空降
Excellent. We'll prepare for our descent.
康斯维拉 别打扫了
Consuela, no cleaning.
在我做全息的时候别打扫 关上它
No cleaning while I'm doing the hologram... shut that off!
黑武士先生 歼星舰上没有稳洁(商品名)清洁剂了
Mr. Darth, you no have no more windex on star destroyer.
那不归我管 你怎么不去买♥♥点
Well, that's not my problem. Why don't you go out and buy some?
不 你买♥♥
No. no, you buy.
我给你钱 你去买♥♥ 怎么样
What if I give you the money, then you can go out and buy it?
不行
No.
肠虫炮弹开关
该死 我被击中了
Crap I'm hit!
上星 什么紧急情况
Onstar. What is the nature of your emergency?
我被帝国全地形重装战车的激光击中
Yeah, I just got laser torpedoed by an imperial walker
我需要道路救援
And I need roadside assistance.
是 长官 我是在和阿卡巴司令通话吗
Of course, sir. Am I speaking with Admiral Ackbar?
是的 我是阿卡巴司令
Yeah. yes. yes, I'm Admiral Ackbar.
这是个陷阱
It's a trap.
我爱你们 这夏天太美妙了
I love you guys. We had a great summer.
韩 你还在这里干什么
Han! What are you still doing here?
我意识到 有钥匙飞船运行得更好
Well, I just realized that my spaceship works better when I have the keys.
都别动 帝国♥军♥要进入基地了 帝国♥军♥...
Man on pa. Imperial troops have entered the base. Imperial troops have...
抱歉 话筒掉了 帝国♥军♥要进入基地了
Sorry, I dropped the thing. Imperial troops have entered the base.
天啊 它怀孕了
Oh, my god, it's pregnant.
我们在打仗 我们在打仗
We're in a war. We're in a war.
立即逮捕公主
I want the princess captured immediately.
戈登
Geez, Gordon,
也许你今天不该穿帝国风暴网眼装
Maybe today wasn't the day to wear your mesh stormtrooper shirt.
抱歉 我今晚下班后要去跳舞
Sorry, it's just... I'm going out dancing after work tonight.
天啊 我都不记得上一次跳舞是什么时候了
Oh, my god, I can't remember the last time I went out dancing.
我想是两年前 一个纪念日
I think it was memorial day, like, two years ago.
不 好像是四年前
No, you know what? It was four years ago.
你知道是多久以前吗
You know how long it was?
还是在阿尔德兰星的时候 很久以前了
It was on alderaan. That's how long ago it was.
那些人要逃跑吗
Are those guys getting away?
也许我们应该抓住他们
We should probably get those guys.
其他人会抓住他们 再聊点别的
Those other guys will get them. So, what else?
这种速度是冲不过封锁的
This bucket of bolts is never gonna get us past that blockade.
这速度曾让她大吃一惊
This bucket's got a few surprises left in her.
况且 我和朱伊还在上面呢
电影精选列表