- Hello? - Mr. Darth Vader...
是的 先生 安静点 是帝皇
Yes, sir. Quiet, quiet. It's the emperor.
-是帝皇 -告诉他我星期五♥不♥能工作
- It's the emperor. - Tell him I no can do friday.
-好的 先生 是 -我的公♥寓♥需要供水
- Okay. Okay, okay. Sir... yeah. - My apartment need water.
-不 不 -他得把它修好
- No, no. No. - He need to get it fixed.
你好? 你听不见你说话
Hello? I can't hear you.
我正去通讯台
I'm going to the Knee Pad.
我去通讯台给你回复
I'm gonna call you from the Knee Pad.
有什么指示 我的主人
What is thy bidding, my master?
我在把所有的音乐传输到我的Ipod
Hey, I'm downloading all my music to my Ipod
因为我要摆脱我的CD
'Cause I'm getting rid of my CDs.
你喜欢娜塔莉·梅钱特的虎百合这张专辑吗
Do you have any desire for Natalie Merchant's Tigerlily?
不
No.
艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特的小碎药丸这张呢
Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill?
不
no.
你确定 这张碟让人欲罢不能
You sure? This thing was unstoppable.
是我95年的原声
This was the soundtrack to my '95.
确切的说 95和96年的
To my '95 and my '96, actually.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
理查德·马♥克♥思♥的留住黑夜?
Richard Marx, Hold On To The Night?
喜欢
Yes!
我是说...不了
I mean... yeah, no...
我是说 如果你要送给别人 当然可以
I mean, if you're giving stuff away, yeah, sure.
好了 听着
All right, listen.
我们发现阿纳金·天行者的儿子还活着
It turns out Anakin Skywalker's son is still alive.
我要你找到他 然后转变他
I'm gonna need you to find him and turn him.
真的? 也许我可以转变一半
Really? Maybe I can make him go bi,
但是很难
But all the way is gonna be tough.
不 我是说 把他转变为黑暗势力
No, I mean, turn him to the dark side.
是的 我想我明白
Well, yeah, I thought that's what you...
-原力 -是的
- Oh, of the force. - Yes.
我会把他转变为黑暗势力的
I'll get him over to the dark side.
我会给他看我们的征兵录像
I'll just show him our recruiting video.
感谢帝国给我的训练
Thanks to the training I received in the empire,
我学会了所有真实世界中需要的技能
I have all the skills I need to make it in the real world.
帝国退伍军人法帮助我完成了学业 等等我
The empire GI Bill helped me finish school. Hey, wait up!
我在服役的时候遇到了我的妻子
And I met my wife in the service.
我们在阿尔德兰星度蜜月
we had our honeymoon on Alderaan.
还好我们照了照片
Good thing we took pictures, huh?
帝国 追捕叛军
The empire, chasing rebel scum,
杀了卢克的叔叔和阿姨
Killing Luke's aunt and uncle,
指挥人们前行
Telling people to move along.
帝国 我们的飞船是巨大的三角板
The empire, our ships are big triangles.
很好 伸展开来 伸展开来
That's good. stretch it out, stretch it out
因为我们要开始训练了
Because we're gonna start the training.
我准备好了 尤达大♥师♥
I'm ready, master Yoda.
我准备好成为一名绝地武士了
I'm ready to become a Jedi.
很好 孩子 让我们开始吧
All right, kid, let's do it.
我准备好了
You know, I'm up for this,
但看起来
But it kind of feels like
黑暗势力的训练馆比我们好啊
The dark side has a better gym than us.
外面有什么东西
There's something out there.
-外面有什么东西 -哪里
- There's something out there. - Where?
外面 洞里
Out there, in the cave!
疯女人 见风就是雨
Crazy women, always hearing things.
-外面有什么东西 -我们去检查一下
- There's something out there. - Let's go check it out.
地上怎么黏黏的
What's all this slime on the floor?
是啊 感觉像在洛·史都华(著名摇滚乐手)的胃里
Yeah. It feels like we're in Rod Stewart's stomach.
等等
Wait a minute.
等一会
Hang on a second.
发生了什么
What's going on here?
事情不对劲啊
Something doesn't add up.
等等
Just a minute.
时间到
Time out.
事情非常不对劲
This ain't quite right.
我知道了 我们快走
Now I get it. We should go.
坚持住 宝贝儿 我们要起飞了
Hang on, sweetheart. We're taking off.
洞穴正在坍塌
The cave is collapsing!
-这不是洞穴 -什么
- This is no cave. - What?
为什么我总是没有台词
How come I never get any lines in these things?
闭嘴 梅格
Shut up, Meg.
好了 休息会吧
All right. Let's take a break.
你的背都汗湿了
Your back's getting all sweaty.
是吗 抱歉
Sorry. Does that.
好了 现在复习一下学习的知识
All right. Now, let's go over what we've learned.
最美的裸女?
Naked chicks. Best?
《危险的交易》的丽贝卡·德·莫妮
Rebecca De Mornay in Risky Business.
很好 最丑的呢?
Good. worst?
《关于施密特》里的凯西·贝茨
Kathy Bates in About Schmidt.
正确
Correct.
你答《闪灵》里的浴室老太婆也算对
I also would've accepted the rotting old woman in the Shining,
但是凯西·贝茨看起来更糟
But Kathy Bates is probably worse.
《十八岁之狼》里最好看的场景?
Best scene in Teen Wolf?
当迈克尔·福克斯在浴室
When Michael J. Fox is in the bathroom,
第一次变成狼人的时候
Turning into a werewolf for the first time
他爸爸敲门 他吓坏了
And his dad's knocking on the door and he is freaking out
他打开了房♥门 发现他父亲也是狼人
And he opens the door and his dad's a werewolf, too.
十分
Gold star.
《篮球比赛》的最后一幕也不错
I would've also accepted the scene at the end, at the basketball game,
人群中有人把老二露出来了
Where the guy in the crowd has his dick out.
-什么 -是的 最后有个人
- What? - Yeah, there's a guy at the end.
上网去看看
Go online. Look it up.
他站在人群里 不太显眼
He's in the stands, way in the background,
但他真的把老二全露出来了
And he's totally got his dick out.
那边是什么 感觉很冷
What's in there? It feels cold.
那边是黑暗实力的范围
That place is strong with the dark side.
留个悬念 这电影才能继续拍下去
But it's very confusing and it stops the movie dead.
不管怎样我都要进去
I'm going in there anyway.
我觉得我们得
You know, I guess we should take advantage
好好利用这机会
Of this very rare opportunity.
你和我会安定下来
You and I will settle down
在我们共同建起的小屋里
In a cottage built for two
亲爱的金凤花
Dear little buttercup
甜蜜的金凤花
Sweet little buttercup
我的金凤花
My little buttercup
我爱你
I love you
-我讨厌这些帽子 -是的 长官
- I hate these hats. - Yes, sir.
好的 今天是猎人会议的好日子
Okay, nice bounty hunter turnout today.
看看 我们有机器人
Let's see, we got robot guy,
远古深海人
Old timey deep sea diver looking guy,
蜥蜴人
Lizard guy,
我见过他和科特船长打架
Who I think I saw get in a fight with captain kirk,
当然还有波巴·费特 感谢你的到来
Boba Fett, of course, thanks for coming, and...
你是什么
What are you supposed to be?
贫穷的安迪(著名幼童动画人物)
Raggedy Andy.
滚出我的猎人会议
Get the fuck out of my bounty hunter meeting.
好了 准备以光速前进 一 二 三
Okay, get ready to go to light speed. one, two, three.
糟糕
Crap.
没有光速?
No light speed?
没有光速
No light speed.
我有办法了 朱伊 转回去
I got an idea. Chewie, turn us around.
你要反击吗
You're gonna attack them?
"你要反击吗"
"You're gonna attack them?"
就是这样
That's how you sound.
"你要反击吗"
"You're gonna attack them?"
想想听一天这种声音会怎么样
Imagine listening to that all day.
他们进入了射程
They're moving into attack position.
好的 开启防护盾
Good. Put the shields up.
天哪 你有蛋糕? 你哪来的蛋糕
Oh, my god! You have cake? Where'd you get cake?
今天是吉姆的生日
It was Jim's birthday,
但是蛋糕应该分完了
电影精选列表