她想...夺走...孩子
She wants the children.
拽...她...出来
Pull her out!
是它们
It's them.
它们在这里
They're here.
拽...她...出来
Pull her out
在为时已晚之前
before it's too late!
扭断她脖子
Snap her neck.
芬妮
Fanny!
进去
Get in!
不 我想...
No! I want to -
快进去
Get in!
把力量交予我
Give the power to me!
终于自♥由♥了
En fin libre.
我不知道我们在里面待了多久
I don't know how long we were in there.
我们出不去
We couldn't get out.
分不清外面是白天还是黑夜
We couldn't tell if it was day or night.
大约过了一个礼拜 你们才找到我们
It was about a week before you found us.
我们应该拿你们怎么办
What are we going to do with you?
这个故事...
This story...
它是真的
It's true.
好吧 是真的 行
All right, it's true. Fine.
带我们去那个山谷 我们亲自进去看一看
Show us this valley.We'll go there ourselves,have a look.
它在哪里
Where is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
她说不知道
She doesn't know.
但它确实存在
But it's there.
没错
That's right.
在河上游
Up river.
没错
Yes.
一座小山谷
A little valley.
是的
Yes!
不要再编什么童话故事了
You must stop telling me fairy tales.
如果真有英国或爱尔兰的移♥民♥跑到法国领土
If English or Irish settlers are on French soil,
那我必须掌握他们的位置和人数
I want to know where.Where and how many.
别担心 孩子 一切都会平安无事
Don't worry,my child. It'll be all right.
我必须知道是不是真的只有你们孤身几个
I must know if you are truly alone.
我们并不孤独
We're not alone.
你 把她们带走
You, take them away.