火中之眼
美洲边境
你们是什么人
Who are you?
你们的父亲和母亲在哪里
Where are your mothers and fathers?
来这里做什么
And what are you doing here?
你们遭遇了什么
What happened to you?
巫术
Magic.
是巫术
It was magic.
我们差点死在那座山谷
We almost died in that valley.
什么山谷
What valley?
恶魔女巫居住的地方
Where the devil witch lives.
是莉娅救了我们
Leah saved us.
莉娅
Leah?
莉娅是谁
Who is Leah?
森林女王
The Queen of the Forest.
听着 这儿与你们的家乡相隔千里
Look, here you are hundreds and hundreds of miles from your home.
这里是法国领土
This is French territory.
你们不该出现在这里
You should not be here.
而且还没有大人陪同
And there are no adults.
我们在极不寻常的状况下发现了你们
We found you under very unusual circumstances.
你们一直在说什么女巫
You talk of witches...
而我根本不相信这些
Which I do not believe.
现在 我希望你们能从头开始
Now, I want you to start at the beginning
把真♥相♥一五一十地告诉我
and tell me the truth.
我们本来居住在道尔顿渡口
We were living in Dalton's Ferry,
那里位于阿勒格尼河之上
it's on the Allegheny River.
事情开始时 我父亲正离家外出捕猎
My father was away trapping the time that it started.
父亲这人经常不在家
He was away a lot, my father.
我猜可能是母亲厌倦了一直等他回来
I guess my mother got tired of waiting for him to come home.
所以她决定搬去和威尔思迈斯还有莉娅一起生活
So she moved in with Will Smythe and Leah,
并把我也带了过去
and brought me with her.
镇上所有居民都知道跟威尔思迈斯一起
And everyone in town knew that Will Smythe
在那间小屋生活的女人不止一个了
was in that cabin with more than one woman.
而灾祸也在我们刚一搬去就随之降临
The trouble started as soon as we moved in.
那些人来了 告诉你 他们来了
They're coming! I tell you they're coming!
真的吗 哪些人要来 卡尔文
Indeed? And who is it that'll be coming, Calvin?
安德鲁 蕾切尔 那帮鼠辈一个没落
Andrew... Rachel, the whole nasty bunch!
我们犯了什么错 什么该死的事也没做
And What have we done? Not a damn thing!
我知道 艾洛伊丝 可他们还是来了
I know, Eloise! But they're coming!
好吧 这根本不关他们的事
Well, it's none of their bloody business!
芬妮 芬妮 快起来
Fanny, Fanny, get up!
起来了
I'm up.
没事 莉娅 一切都好
It's all right, Leah, it's all right.
把衣服穿上 莉娅
Get dressed. Get dressed, Leah.
哦 不 别挑这种时候
Oh no, not this not now
听着 莉娅
Now, Leah...
帮帮我 卡尔文
Help me, Calvin!
帮我抓住她 卡尔文
Help me! Grab her, Calvin!
抱住她
Hold her!
妈妈 那些人要做什么
Mama, what are they gonna do?
拜托 随她去吧
Please! Let her be!
随她去 以这副样子吗
Let her be? Like that?
我可不知道那些人会干出什么 威尔
I don't know what they'll do, Will!
我也一样
Neither do I.
威尔
Will.
妈妈
Mama!
帮那女人穿好衣服 - 你自己来
Clothe that woman. - You do it!
把绳子给我
Give me that rope!
我早知道这一刻会到来
I knew it was coming.
妈妈和新来的传教士总是眉来眼去
Mama and the new preacher making longing eyes
暗地里偷偷私会
and meeting in dark places.
而这种罪恶很快就会让我们所有人
It was a sin we'd all be paying for soon enough,
为此付出上千倍代价
a thousand times over.
要是父亲当时能在场 阻止这一切就好了
If only my father had been there, and stopped it all.
我们是带你来传教 - 是让你做传道士和校长
We brought you here to preach! - As a preacher and a school master
不是让你去当犯罪的通奸者
not as a sinning adulterer!
把屋子封起来 烧了它
Seal the house and burn it!
朱尔
Jule!
朱尔
Jule!
朱尔
Jule!
朱尔
Jule!
朱尔
Jule!
他们进行了公开审判 还烧掉了威尔的房♥子
They had a trial! They burned Will's house!
朱尔 - 他们准备吊死他
Jule. - They're going to hang him.
随他们去吧
Let them.
玛格丽特 你不明白 - 别掺和 朱尔
Margaret, you don't understand! - Stay out of it, Jule!
这本身就是个错误 别卷进他的麻烦
It's a mistake! Don't get mixed up in his troubles!
朱尔 想想其他人 朱尔
Jule! What about the others, Jule?
我们得在这里生活
We have to live here!
你要想想马里恩 朱尔
What about Marion? Jule!
朱尔
Jule!
爸爸 妈妈 总是因为威尔先生争吵
Papa, Mama always arguing about Mr. Will,
让我非常忧心
gave me big worries.
来吧 让这事做个了断
Move, get it over with.
你们带我们来这里做什么 我们什么也没干
What are you bringing us here for? We've done nothing!
别满口谎话了 埃洛伊丝 你知道自己干了什么好事
Don't false mouth me, Eloise.You know what you've done.
还有你 威尔思迈斯 犯了一夫多妻和通奸罪
And you, Will Smythe,are guilty of polygamy and adultery.
那不是事实 他们根本不是夫妻 - 那女人是他带来的
It's not true! He's not married to her! - He brought her here.
是我丈夫先离开了我 - 你明知道那是谎话
And my husband left me. - A lie and you know it.
马里恩去森林捕猎是为了养活你们娘俩
Marion's in the woods trapping to keep a roof over your head.
还有她
And that one!
什么上帝的孩子
A child of the Lord?
神的特殊恩赐
God's special gift?
注:灵语是指用没学过的语言对上帝说话 但它的确是一门真正的人类语言
传递希伯来方言的灵语者
Speaker of the tongue of the Hebrews?
她那是着魔了
She's bewitched!
她是撒旦的女人 而你就是他淫邪的弟兄
She's a woman of the devil,and you, you're his lusting brother!
威尔 不
Will! No!
动手吧
Do it!
不
No!
把枪放下
Drop those guns!
出手够快啊 安德鲁
Shot too soon, Andrew.
谁敢动一下 我就崩了谁
Anybody moves, I'll shoot him for certain!
盯好他 姊妹
Keep it on him, Sister.
人们说他有上帝庇佑
They say he was blessed.
我从未见过有谁能像他一般幸运
I never saw anyone so lucky as him.
好像无论他陷入怎样野蛮的境地
His guardian angel was always there,
他的守护天使都会对他不离不弃
no matter what sort of rude business he got himself into.
绳子断开时 在场甚至没一个人露出惊讶的表情
No one even looked that surprised when the rope broke.
好像他们早就知道无法打败他一样
Like they knew it was impossible to defeat him.
大家只是默默盯着他 等着看他接下来的举动
They just stared at him,waiting to see what he would do.
朋友们
Friends.
我的朋友们 要说你们不是好人 那我一定是在说谎
My friends, I'd be lying if I said you weren't good people.
这一点从我刚走下船时就知道了
I knew that the moment I stepped off the ferry.
每个人都对莉娅无私地提供帮助
Everyone helping with Leah.
蕾切尔 我们搬来的头一周你供应了所有饮食
Rachel, you brought us all our meals that first week.
道尔顿渡口是个优秀的小镇
Dalton's Ferry is a good town.
我甚至曾一度认为 这里可能就是应许之地
I even thought it might be the promised land.
然而可悲的是
The sad truth is that all,
你们这群好人不能跟我一起同行
all you good people won't be coming with me.
是跟我们 一起前往真正的应许之地
With us, with us to a real promised land!
我真希望你们都能跟我 跟我们一起
I wish you could all come with me, with us...
然而很抱歉 我们只能被迫占有...
And I'm sorry, so sorry that we are forced to appropriate...
呃 是接受一些来自贵小镇的慷慨资助了
Uh, take your generous town's providings.
但上帝赋予你们一切 就有权收回一切
But the Lord giveth and He taketh away.
我相信你们都听过这句话 因为它是真理
I'm sure you've heard it said before, because it's true.
上帝的行事奥秘难测
The deity moves in mysterious ways.
而人类只能遵从安排
And a man does as he is forced to do.
来吧 芬妮 快点
Come on, Fanny, hurry!
朱尔
Jewell!
妈妈跟其他人把所有居民都锁在了烟熏房♥里
Mama and the others locked everybody in town in the smokehouse
并把他们所有想要的东西都搬上了镇上的渡船