我要把这辆卡车开到他的屁♥股♥上
I'll put this truck right up his ass.
快点 巴克
Come on, Buck!
现在
Now!
他还活着
He's still alive.
不幸的是 他无法说话
Unfortunately, he can't speak.
该死
Oh, shit.
有人打坏了他的喉咙
Somebody caved in his larynx.
该死
Damn it!
也许那个男孩会写字
Perhaps the boy can write.
你知道吗 我觉得他不喜欢你
You know, I don't think he likes you very much.
你为什么不让我来处理呢
Why don't you let me handle this from here?
去吧 让我来处理
Go on. Let me handle this from here.
巴克 我已经尽力了
Buck. Look, I tried.
也许这个男孩会说话 但是他们会报复
Maybe the boy will talk, but they're gonna retaliate!
你现在得放弃复仇 保护自己
You gotta forget about vengeance now and protect yourself!
怎么保护 神父
How, Father?
I27
I27.
我知道了
I got it!
I30
I30.
N35
N35!
对不起 我要离开一会儿
Excuse me a minute.
你们到底怎么了
What in God's sake is wrong with you people?
你们不知道外面正在发生什么吗
Don't you know what's going on out there?
还是你们装作没看到
Or are you just pretending not to see it?
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this.
这个地方充斥着虱子 你们还像在农村一样
This place is crawling with lice, and you're acting like it's Mayberry RFD.
你们知道吗 当我去越南打仗的时候
You know, when I went off to Vietnam to fight,
我不是为了爱国主义、国旗或国家而战
I wasn't fighting for patriotism or some flag or some country.
我是为了这个小镇
I was fighting for this town,
这样我就能回来娶克里斯蒂 生孩子 过上正常的生活
so I could come back and marry Christie,
你知道的 我们希望事情变得如何并不重要
have kids and raise a family, have a normal life.
重要的是我们如何处理它们的现状
You know, it don't matter how we wish things were.
现在 你把这个镇给了警长科普兰
It matters how we deal with how they are.
你把它给了他
Now, you gave Sheriff Copeland this town.
他拥有它
You gave it to him.
他不会归还
He's got it and he ain't gonna give it back.
就是这么简单
It's as simple as that.
接下来死去的人可能是你的妻子或孩子
And I'll tell you what. The next person that dies might be your wife or your kid.
所以我想知道 谁会帮助我
So I wanna know, who is gonna help me?
上帝
God.
上帝
God.
06♥4♥.
谢谢 吉米 嘿 伙计
Thanks, Jimmy. Hey, man.
我感激不尽
I appreciate it.
晚上回来 好吗 好的 我会来的
Be back tonight, okay? Oh, yeah. I'll be here.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
嗨
Hi
我只是想说 关于…
I just wanna say, about the
珍妮弗会没事的
Jennifer's gonna be okay. I was
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
真的 这是我的职责
Really, it's my job.
你需要搭车回家吗
Well, do you need a ride home?
是的 事实上 我确实需要一辆车
Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do need one.
好的 走吧
Okay, good. Let's go. Great.
总是让我感到不安
It always makes me shiver.
希望没有什么问题
I hope nothing's wrong.
是啊
Yeah.
我请你喝一杯怎么样
Can I buy you a beer?
不了 今晚不行
No, thanks. Not tonight.
来吧 我想这会对你有好处
Come on. I think it'd do you good.
好的
Okay. Great.
恐怕我不是很好相处的人
I'm afraid I'm not very good company.
别担心
Don't worry.
我和这些人一起长大
I grew up with these people.
本以为我了解他们
Thought I knew 'em.
我不敢相信他们这样生活
I can't believe they live this way.
他们害怕 巴克
They're afraid, Buck.
我也害怕
So am I.
我不知道你是否知道
I don't know if you know,
但我刚刚在监狱里待了一段时间
but I just spent some time in prison,
那时我有很多时间去思考
and you have a lot of time to think.
我想得最多的是我曾经拥有的
And what I thought about most, was what I had had.
我想到了我失去它之后的感受
I thought about what I had after I lost it.
你真的不知道自己拥有什么 直到失去了它
You really don't know what you have until it's taken away.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
那你现在怎么样
Well, how are you doing?
我还好
I'm doing fine.
好的
Good.
嗯 虽然一切都不会再像以前一样了
Well, I mean, nothing will be the same or anything,
但我还好
but I'm fine.
那很好
Well, that's good.
过来 转过身来
Come here. Turn around.
来吧
Come on.
哦
Oh!
你从哪学来的这个
Where'd you learn this?
我是个护士 记得吗
I'm a nurse, remember?
感觉很好
Feels good.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
他们抓住了詹妮弗
They've got Jennifer.
天啊
God.
在这个城镇的这家医院里
Not even a child, a helpless child,
甚至一个无助的孩子也不安全
is safe in this hospital in this damn town!
你们为什么迫♥害♥那个男孩
Why are you persecuting that boy?
你无缘无故把他送进监狱
You put him in prison for no reason.
你知道的 我知道的 整个城镇都知道
You know it, I know it, the town knows it!
那上帝知道吗
Does God know it?
别跟我提上帝
Look, don't mention God to me.
冷静点 好吗
Take it easy, okay?
你们抓走了我的女儿
Your people took my daughter.
我想知道她在哪里
I wanna know where.
好的
Okay.
那是25秒
That's 25 seconds.
现在你还有20秒
You got 20 seconds now.
给你 你最好快点写下来
Here you go. You better write it fast.
混♥蛋♥ 马修斯
Son of a bitch, Matthews.
你做的够绝的 小子 站住 你被逮捕了
You've done it now, boy. Hold it right there. You're under arrest.
我说停下 你惹毛了我和我的城镇
I said hold it! You fucked with me and my town.
放下武器 不要管闲事 牧师
Put that away! Stay out of it, Padre.
你最好也杀了我 因为我会作证
You better shoot me, too, 'cause I'll testify.
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit!
我就知道你在这附近
I knew you'd be around here somewhere.
你有计划吗
You got a plan?
该死的
God damn it.
黑色海盗呼叫母舰
Black pirate to carrier.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我过来了 快走 兄弟
Comin' at ya. Get movin', brother!
我马上到
I'm on my way.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
该死
Shit!
遇险求救
Mayday!
赶紧离开这里
Get the hell outta here!
太棒了 我他妈的太喜欢了
I love it! I fuckin' love it!
小心
Look out!
停止开火
Stop firing!
你这个混♥蛋♥ 跟我来吧
You son of a bitch, you and me!
抓住他
Get him!
杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Kill that son of a bitch, I said!
趴下 趴下