太好了 现在开始了
Yeah! Now we're cooking.
我今天看起来怎么样 嗯
How do I look today, huh?
我知道我看起来很精神 因为我要离开这个狱舍了
I know I look sharp 'cause I'm out of this dump.
走吧 伙计 我们走吧
Come on, man, let's go.
我今天不想等太久了 走吧
I don't feel like waiting much today. Come on!
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
就这样 我自♥由♥了
That's it? I'm free?
看这个
See this?
是你的
It's yours.
嘿 伙计 那是巴克 嘿 巴克
Hey, man, that's Buck. Hey, Buck!
几分钟前 我还以为他们不会让我们出去呢
Couple of minutes there, man, I didn't think they were gonna let us out.
走吧 伙计 嘿 来喝一杯吧
Come on, man. Hey, let's have a drink, man.
我们像自♥由♥的小鸟一样
We're free like a Paloma!
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
嘿 伙计 别太胆小了
Hey, man, don't be a chicken.
嘿 巴克 你救了我的命 伙计
Hey, Buck, you saved my life, man.
我可不会让你就这么轻易溜走 是吧
I'm not gonna let you get away that easy. Huh?
你不欠我什么
You don't owe me nothing.
嘿 情况可不是这样的 巴克
Hey, that ain't how it is, Buck.
巴克 听我说
Buck! Tell you what.
至少让我送你回家 怎么样 好不好
At least let me give you a ride home. What do you say to that, huh?
我甚至不会对你说西班牙语 巴克
I won't even speak Spanish, Buck.
对你不会
To you.
喝杯香槟 聊聊生意
Have a cup of champagne, talk some business
怎么样 巴克
What do you say, Buck?
好啊 好的
Okay. All right!
好的
All right!
这就是我喜欢的方式 好样的
That's the way I like it. That's my man.
给你 想要吗 不要了 会头疼
Here you go. Want some? No, it gives me a headache.
别瞎说 兄弟
Ah, come on. What headache, man?
我们自♥由♥了
We're free! What are you talkin' about?
嘿 是啊
Hi there! Hey, yeah!
你们镇上糟透了 看看这个
Your town's a piece of shit, man. Look at this.
你必须跟我去迈阿密 我会让你变富有的
You gotta come with me to Miami. I'll make you rich.
我保证是合法的
Hey. Legitimate, I swear.
我家有很多合法的生意
My family got lots of legitimate business, man.
我相信
I'm sure they do.
啊 谢谢
Ah, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
But, no thanks.
噢 该怎么报答你啊 巴克
Aw, shit, Buck, what do I gotta do to pay you back, huh?
别管它了 我不能忘记它 老兄
Just forget it. I can't forget it, man.
如果你不阻止那些家伙
You don't stop those monkeys,
我就得变成个断气的废物了
I'd be breathing out the side of my neck, man.
什么 后会有期
Huh? I'll see you later.
谢谢你送我回来
Thanks for the ride.
该死的 巴克 你要逼疯我啊
Shit, Buck! You're gonna drive me nuts!
你好 罗斯科
Hello, Roscoe.
能帮我通知警长我来了吗
Would you tell the sheriff I'm here?
好的
Okay.
进来吧
Come in.
坐下 巴克
Sit down, Buck.
我就站着
I'll just stand here.
坐下
Sit down.
说实话 马修斯 我得跟你讲:
Well, I'll be real honest with you, Matthews.
你应该让你的假释官把你调到另一个镇上
You know, you should've asked that parole officer of yours
那里的执法机构不会像我这么了解你
to parole you to another town
因为我不想你呆在这个镇上
where the law enforcement doesn't know you as well as I do.
你是个前囚犯 你是个杀手
See, I don't want you in this town.
对我来说 你是个该死的坏蛋
You're an exconvict and you're a killer.
不应该在街上逍遥法外
And as far as I'm concerned, you're one mean son of a bitch
我想这就是我的全部了
who shouldn't be out on the streets.
结束了
I guess that's all.
不 不仅仅如此
No, that's not all.
你每周来这里一次
You report here once a week.
如果你放个屁
And if you so much as fart
我一听到风声
and I get wind of it
滚蛋
Get out.
滚蛋 就这样
Get out. That's all.
嘿 巴克
Hey, Buck.
嘿 J.B.
Hey, J.B.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
迈阿密啊
Miami, man.
那是谁
Who's that?
他是我的朋友 开车送我来的
He's a friend of mine, drove me here.
你感觉好了吗 是的
You feel rehabilitated? Yeah.
是啊 我也这么认为 你考虑搬家了吗
Yeah, I thought so. Thinking about moving?
没有 为什么
No. Why not?
我在这里长大了 这里是家
Hell, I grew up here. It's home.
你想搬家吗
You feel like moving?
你被骗了之后 我不知道为什么
After the screwing you got, I don't know why
你想回到这里来干什么
you wanna come back here in the first place.
你不想吗
You don't?
我不需要更多的麻烦 你知道我的意思吧
I don't need any more problems, know what I mean?
警长会让你的生活很痛苦
The sheriff is gonna make your life miserable.
那个人真讨厌
The man's an asshole.
他是你的上司 J.B. 只有十天而已
He's your boss, J.B.. Just for ten more days.
这是什么 谢谢
Say, what's this? Thanks.
这座城镇即将失去最伟大的黑人
This town is losing its greatest black man.
我要退休了
I'm retiring.
我要在海滩上躺着 晒黑一下
I'm gonna lay on the beach, work on my tan.
妈妈 妈妈 爸爸回来了 他回来了
Mommy, Mommy, Daddy's home! He's home!
信里写了什么
What's in the letter?
哦 写着:“随时随地 无所不为 ”
Oh, it said: "Anytime, anyplace, anything."
哦 她叫什么名字
Oh? What's her name?
不 不 不是那样的
No, no, it's nothing like that.
爸爸 爸爸 谢谢你的车
Daddy! Daddy! Thanks for the ride.
嘿 过来
Hey! Come here!
哦 爸爸 你回来了
Oh, Daddy, you're home!
亲个
Kiss. Kiss.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我也好想你
Well, I missed you. I missed you.
拿去吧 这是给你的
Here, take this. That's for you.
看看你能做什么
See what you can do with that.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
这段时间对你来说挺难的 是吗
It's been kinda hard on you, hasn't it?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
但以后不会了
But it won't be anymore.
爸爸 非常感谢你
Daddy, thank you so much.
妈妈 妈妈 看看爸爸给我的
Mommy, Mommy, look what Daddy got me.
哦 亲爱的 太漂亮了
Oh, honey, that's beautiful.
它几乎和你一样美丽
It's just almost as beautiful as you.
很高兴知道有些事情不会改变
It's nice to know some things don't change.
珍真的和她看起来一样好吗
Is Jen as good as she seems?
是的 她很好 虽然自从我们上次看望你后一直紧张不安
Yeah, she is, though she's been on pins and needles
试着相信你真的会回家
since we visited you last,
是的 但是我认为她很棒
trying to believe you were really coming home.
是啊 不过 我觉得她很不错
Yeah. But, I think she's great.
我觉得她不是我们的问题之一
I don't think she's one of our problems.
好的 那这份工作怎么样
Good. How about the job?
有了 你明晚开始上班
It's there. You start tomorrow night.
明晚开始上班 很好
Tomorrow night. That's good.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
怎么了
What?
我只是觉得让你重新开始有些不公平
I just don't think it's fair that they're making you start all over again.
可是他们必须这样做 哦 该死
Well, they have to. Oh, damn it!
他们只是害怕
They're just, they're just afraid
有人不喜欢一名前犯成为领班
that someone won't like an excon being foreman.
看来这个城镇里的每个人都害怕某些人或某些事情
Seems like everybody in this town is afraid of somebody or something.