我认为我们最好离开这里
I think it would be better if we just got out of here.
不 克里斯蒂 不要
No, Christie. No.
如果他们不好好对待你 为什么要留下来呢
Why stay if they're not gonna treat you right?
嘿 我们说过的所有计划呢
Hey, what about all that we said we're gonna do?
我们的计划 我们的计划是要出头的
Our plans, our plans about getting ahead
你们俩难道永远不打算说完吗
Aren't you guys ever gonna finish talking?
或许是 或许不是
Maybe, maybe not.
过来 过来
Come here. Come over here.
过来
Get over here.
妈妈逗你笑了吗 是的
Has mama tickled you? Yes.
虽然不起眼 但这是我家 我需要它 这是家
It's not much, but I need it. It's home.
你高兴我回家了吗 嗯 你高兴我回家了吗
You glad to have me home? Huh? Are you glad to have me home?
我只是去你家看看 汉克
I'll just come by the house, Hank.
嘿 他在那里
Hey, there he is!
嘿 老板 你好吗
Hey! How you doing, boss?
我不再是老板了 你好吗
I'm not the boss anymore. How you doing?
很好 很高兴见到你
Good. Good to see ya.
这只是个临时的事情
Hell, it's just a temporary thing.
在这个事情解决之前 你就会成为领班了
You'll be foreman before they get this thing skinned.
我们拭目以待
We'll see.
这家公♥司♥不知道他们在做什么
Company don't know what the hell they're doing.
他们从来没有这样做过 是吧
They never did, did they?
有什么需要知道的吗
Is there anything to know?
只是别太无聊了 就这样
Just don't get too bored, is all.
好的 我擅长做到这点
I won't. I'm good at that.
好了 伙计 待会儿见
Okay, buddy. See you later.
巴克 祝你好运 你说啥 巴克
Buck, good luck to you. What do you say, Buck?
听着 你想上去喝点冷饮吗
Listen, you want to go up and grab a cold one?
祝你好运 巴克
Good luck, Buck!
嗨 杰克 又是辛苦的一天吗
Hi, Jake. Another hard day?
实际上还好
Actually, it wasn't too bad.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
不
No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 不 停下 不
No! No! Stop! No!
抓住她 不
Hold her down! No!
抓住她 抓住她 天哪
Hold her down! Hold her, for Christ's sake!
不 不
No!No!
你没事
You're okay.
你现在没事了 我要带你去医院
You're okay now. I'm gonna take you to the hospital.
你没事了
You're okay.
我的工作是在这个镇上执行法律 我会做到的
It's my job to enforce the law in this town, and I do it.
我打算现在就把你送回去 因为你那种愚蠢的私刑行动
I have a mind to send you back right now for that stupid vigilante shit.
但是你必须离开这个镇 马修斯 我是说离开它
But you're gonna leave this town, Matthews, and I mean leave it.
无论如何 我都会处理这件事
One way or the other, I'll see to that.
别胡说
No shit.
别跟我玩 小子
Don't play with me, boy.
你只能输
You can only lose.
你去哪 小子 回去工作 先生
Where you going, boy? Back to work, sir.
回去工作 是的 先生
Back to work? Yes, sir.
“是的 先生 ”我喜欢这样
"Yes, sir.“ I like that.
“先生 ”
"Sir.“
嘿 巴克
Hey! Buck!
嘿 你在这里干什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
嗨 马修斯先生 你能和我们谈一下吗
Hi, Mr. Matthews. Will you talk to us?
你害怕了吗 好久不见 老朋友
Were you frightened? Good to see ya, old buddy.
你认识那些袭击者吗
Do you know who these assailants were?
你最近怎么样 很好
How've you been? Good.
我想你了 为什么你不给我打电♥话♥
I missed you. Why didn't you didn't call me.
我不知道 大概是因为当时没空
No I don't, I'd like to know.
当时没时间 一切都发生得很快
There wasn't time. It happened real fast.
你昨晚之前认识雷诺兹护士吗
Did you know nurse Reynolds before last night?
哦 请和我们谈谈 马修斯先生
Oh, please talk to us, Mr. Matthews.
你以前常叫我“巴克” 梅洛迪 还记得吗
You used to call me "Buck,“ Melody. Remember?
他们现在会让你回去工作的
They gonna give you your job back now.
是吗
Think so?
在这个充斥暴♥力♥和恐怖的年代
A reluctant hero, a good Samaritan,
不情愿成为英雄、乐善好施的人是一种特殊的品种
a special breed in these violent, frightening times.
这里是梅洛迪·门德罗萨 使用微型摄像机6号♥
This is Melody Mendrosa with MiniCam 6
在东峡谷路的巴克·马修斯的房♥子前
in front of Buck Matthews' house on East Canyon Road.
大家都知道他们是贩毒者
Everyone knows they're drug runners.
他们曾经待在城外 但大约一年半前
They used to stay out of town. But about a year and a half ago,
人们开始越来越多地看到他们
people started seeing more and more of them.
现在他们就做他们想做的任何事
Now they just do whatever they wanna do.
警长呢 他们扰民
What about the sheriff? Oh, a lot of noise.
他什么都不做 谢谢
He doesn't do anything. Thanks.
J.B.
J.B.?
是啊 他逮捕了其中几个人
Yeah, he arrested a few of them,
但是当他们保释出狱后 就会消失不见
but when they get out on bail, they just disappear.
是的
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, God.
你累了吗 是的
You tired? Yes.
有多累
How tired?
我不是很累
I'm not that tired.
喂
Hello?
嘿 你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
让英雄休息一晚上了 是吗
Gave the hero the night off, huh?
真不错 对啊 你要来一罐冰啤酒吗
Real nice of 'em, huh? Yeah. You want a cold one?
好啊 不介意
Sure. Don't mind if I do.
你知道吗 以前没人敢对他们说不
You know, nobody ever stood up to them before.
他们会把这件事放在心上的
They are gonna take it personal.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
是的 他们会在你上班的时候
Yeah, they're gonna try and pop you on the job,
趁你独自一人时把你干掉
when you're alone one night.
然后你会生气
And then you're gonna get pissed off,
接着警长也会生气
then the sheriff is gonna get pissed off,
而这就意味着对我来说更麻烦了
and all that means is a hassle for me.
所以我要求你帮我个忙
So I'm gonna ask you to do me a favor.
既然你不打算离开这个城镇
Since you're not gonna leave this town,
就放他们一马吧 别太过分了
ease up on 'em a little bit,
你能做到吗
until I can.
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the warning.
谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 你现在感觉怎么样 嗯 还好
Hey. Now how do you feel? Mm, fine.
珍在睡觉吗
Jen asleep?
不 在做功课
No, she's doing her homework.
我刚才听到电♥话♥声了吗
Did I hear the telephone?
是J.B.他来拜访了
That was J.B. He just dropped by.
他想干什么
What did he want?
巴克
Buck!
这枪很脏
This gun is dirty.
亲爱的
Honey?
你知道 有时候当我在狱中的时候
You know, sometimes when I was prison,
我会有一种感觉
I'd get a feeling.
非常安静和深刻
Real quiet and deep,
你知道 在一些坏事发生之前
you know, just before something bad would happen.
在越南也是这样
Same thing in Vietnam.
现在你有这种感觉
And you have it?
是的
Yeah.
现在
Now?
是的
Yeah.
听着 詹和我不需要这个
Listen, Jen and I don't need this.
我们不需要这个
We don't need it.
是你想留在这里 不是我
You're the one who wants to stay here, not me.
是的
Yeah.
巴克 拜托了 求你了
Buck, please. Please, please.
好的 叫上珍 我们收拾一些东西
Okay. Get Jen and let's pack some things.
你是认真的
You mean it?