Hey, Jorge, show him the console, man.
你会喜欢的 伙计
You gonna love it, man.
嗯 你喜欢吗
Huh? You like?
嗯 真不错
Yeah, it's real nice.
那个盒子里是什么
What's in that box?
你猜是什么 又是一个惊喜
What do you think, huh? It's another suprise.
你知道 你有一个非常好的朋友
You know, you have a very good friend.
嗨 过来
Hi. Go on.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
是爸爸
It's daddy.
她的生命体征很好
Her vital signs are good.
我觉得她会恢复过来的
I think she's gonna pull out of it.
很好
Good.
直走 Father Healey带来了那个
Straight. Father Healey brought that.
哦 好的 帮我向他道谢
Oh. Well, thank him for me.
我会的
I will.
爸爸给你带了点东西 亲爱的
Daddy got something for you, sweetheart.
来 我帮你打开
Here, I can open it.
我来帮你打开
I'll open it for you.
看这个
Look at that.
看这个 就像另一个一样
Look at that. It's just like the other one.
没事的 詹妮弗
It's gonna be all right, Jennifer.
我保证 对于你 一切都会好起来的
I promise, for you, it's gonna be all right.
在Pass Road上看到了一些蛆虫
Seen some maggots on Pass Road.
它们可能朝着马修的地方前进
They might be headed out toward the Matthew place.
你要去哪里 埃德
Where you going, Ed?
警长想吃肋骨 你看着店
Sheriff wants ribs. Hold down the fort.
该死
Damn it!
哦 雷
Oh, Ray.
天啊 雷
Jesus, Ray.
只能是你了
It couldn't have been nobody but you.
你还是什么都不说吗
You're still not gonna say nothing, huh?
证明给我看
Prove it.
证明什么
Prove it?
你还得证明啊
You still have to prove it.
是吗
Do I?
你在监狱里待那么长时间 有什么收获吗
You doing that time inside there didn't do anything for you, did it?
你以前就是个混♥蛋♥ 现在更加恶劣
You were an asshole then, and you're a bigger asshole now!
但是你正在走上错误的道路
But you are fucking up.
下一次你再去坐牢
And the next time you go away,
可就要坐很长时间了
you're going away for a long time.
现在给我滚出去
Now get him the fuck outta here!
现在就滚
Get him now!
走吧 你个混♥蛋♥
Come on. Goddamn you.
J.B. 别惹我
J.B., don't you push me!
放开他 喂
Get off him. Hey!
你看什么 黑人
What are you looking at, black man?
我看到了一个白人
I'm looking at a white man.
没错 真正的白人
That's right, a real white man.
好好看看
Take a good look.
现在 把他赶走 孩子
Now, get him outta here, boy.
你也赶紧滚
Come on, you get outta here, too.
走开 走开
Go on, get!
妈的
Oh, shit.
对不起 克里斯蒂
I'm sorry, Christie.
噢 对不起 亲爱的
Oh, I'm sorry, honey.
该死的
Oh, goddamn.
噢
Oh
嗨 巴克 你好 罗斯科
Howdy, Buck. Hello, Roscoe.
我为克里斯蒂感到难过
I'm sure sorry about Christie.
他们只是在玩你 你知道的
They're just playing with you, you know.
很快他们就会杀了你
Soon enough, they're gonna kill ya.
你曾经想过如果你没有回到这里 这一切都不会发生吗
You ever stop to think if you hadn't come back here,
如果你没有去罗萨莱斯的酒吧 那么也许
none of this would've happened?
If you hadn't gone into Rosales' bar, then maybe
你就不会去州监狱了 巴克
you wouldn't have gone to state prison, Buck.
那是自卫
It was selfdefense.
不 你不会因为自卫进牢里的
No, you don't get the slammer for selfdefense.
你在场 你看到发生了什么
Well, you were there. You saw what happened.
但现在已经无所谓了 是吗
But it don't matter now, does it?
巴克 那把猎枪违反了假释规定
Buck, that shotgun's a parole violation.
那就来抓我啊
Well, come on and take me in.
来抓我啊
Take me in!
你不知道 是吧 孩子
You don't know, do you, kid?
你已经死了
You're already dead.
帮我个忙 好吗
Do me a favor, huh?
离开这个城镇 让这些蛆虫占领它
Get outta this town. Let these maggots have it.
我的飞机会修好 我会亲自带你离开这里
I mean, I'll fix up this plane, and I'll fly you the hell outta here myself.
我不会逃跑
I'm not running.
我再几天就会逃跑
Well, I am in a few more days.
现在 赶紧离开这里 免得他们找到你 炸毁我的双翼飞机
Now, get outta here before they find out where you are and blow up my Stearman.
在詹强壮到可以旅行的时候 我想让有人保护她
Until Jen is strong enough to travel, I'd like to have a guard on her.
你有谁可以信任吗
Is there anybody you can trust?
没有
No.
嘿
Hey.
我会尽力的 好吗
I'll see what I can do, okay?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你几天后就可以回家了 好吗
You're gonna be able to go home in a few days, okay?
在我不在的时候 吉米会留下来照顾你
And while I'm not here, Jimmy here is gonna stay and take care of you.
他是个真正好的人 而且他喜欢剪纸人
He's a real nice guy, and he loves paper dolls.
是吗 是啊 当然
Don't you? Oh, yeah. You bet.
它们是我最喜欢的 好的 好的
They're my favorite. Yeah, okay.
爸爸 什么事
Daddy? What?
我必须回家吗 我很害怕
Do I have to go home? I'm scared.
我们会想办法的
We'll work something out.
保重 我刚刚拿到了你的...
Take care now. I just got your
噓 她在睡觉呢
Oh, shh. She's trying to go to sleep.
出去一下吧 晚安 宝贝
Come on out in the hall. Night, honey.
这是我的伙伴查理·亨德森 他会照看这里的事情
This is Charlie Henderson, my man. He's gonna watch things for us.
很好 这是巴克
Good. This is Buck.
你好 巴克 非常感谢
How you doing, Buck? Thanks a lot.
你去哪 你有零钱吗
Where you going? You got some change?
有啊 你要干什么
Yeah, I think. What do you want it for?
我要给县检察官打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call the county DA.
是啊 我还在缓刑期内 这有什么关系吗
Yeah, well, what does me being on probation have to do with anything?
看着办吧 我已经服过刑了
Look, I served my time.
我现在有麻烦了 需要帮助
Now I'm in trouble and I need help.
我的假释官是警长
No, my parole officer is the sheriff.
他就是问题所在 我一直在告诉你
He's the frigging problem. That's what I've been trying to tell you!
你根本不听我说
No, you're not listening to me!
这些人杀了我的妻子 却没有人管这件事
Look, these people killed my wife, and nobody's doing a thing about it.
而我的女儿…
And my daughter's in the
是的 有目击证人
Yes, there were witnesses.
那我呢 我的天啊
What about me, for Christ's sake?
该死 你要去哪儿
Damn it. Where you going?
我要去找证人 我想你需要我的帮助
I'm gonna go get a witness. I suppose you need my help.
想要我用养老金来救你 做梦吧
I suppose you want me to blow my pension just to save your white ass!
嘿 马修斯
Hey, Matthews!
走吧 查理
Come on, J.B..
见到你真好 谢谢你来了
Nice to see you. Thanks for comin' in.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
怎么了 快跑 走
What's going on? Run! Get outta here!
快进来 快
Come on. Get inside, quickly!
他还活着 该死的
He's alive, God damn it!
该死
God damn!
坚持住
Hang on!
太他妈的好了
Fucking great. Damn it.
你开
You drive!
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
把我们带离这里 快点
Get us outta here! Come on!