你疯了吗 你差点害死我们 艾德
Are you crazy? You've almost got us killed, ed.
噢
Oh.
我是不是一直都让你有这种感觉
Is this how I make you feel all the time?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
算了
Forget it.
现在 有时间之花了
Now, time flowers.
时间之花?
Time flowers?
你在掉下来的时候撞了几次头?
How many times did you hit your head on the way down?
五六次吧
Five or six.
好吧 太好了 现在我们有三朵时光花了 有什么用呢
Okay, great, now we have three time flowers, what good does it...
伯尼的把戏
Burnie's trick!
甜甜圈将在两分钟后灭绝
Flummel extinction in two minutes.
你能闭嘴吗 - 闭嘴程序正在启动
Would you shut up? - Shutting up initiated.
四分钟后即将闭嘴
Shutting up in four minutes.
他们要失败了
They are not gonna make it.
我们也完了
Neither are we.
好吧 艾德 试试别的办法吧
Okay, ed. Try something else.
别让船着火就行
Something other than letting a boat on fire.
你觉得这能行吗 - 我不知道
Do you think this will work? - I have no idea.
不 停下
No, stop!
甜甜圈将在30秒内灭绝
Flummel extinction in 30 seconds.
我得把这个炸♥弹♥从我身上挪开
I got to get this bomb away from me.
不 上去吧 快上去!
No! Go up! Up!
不
No!
妈咪妈咪哄.
Cristo. - Jingo cwalabingo.
九 八 七 六
Nine. Eight. Seven. Six.
五 四 三 二
Five. Four. Three. Two.
一
One.
我的天 - 我滴个神啊
King's casserole! - Majesty's meatloaf!
你知道 将近200年前
You know, nearly 200 years ago
我的曾祖父和伟大的查尔斯·达尔文一起航行到这里
my great great grandfather sailed here with the one and only Charles Darwin.
他声称这里有一个岛爆弹了
He claimed that there was an island here that exploded
然后完全消失了
and completely vanished.
是啊 我想我有个亲戚也发生过类似的事
Yeah, I think I had a relative that did something like that too.
我的天 - 我滴个神啊
King's casserole! - Majesty's meatloaf!
我们还活着 哦 或者至少我还活着
We're alive! Oh, or at least I'm alive.
艾德 你还活着吗
Ed, are you alive?
我想是的
I think so.
其他人呢
What about everyone else?
艾德 - 多蒂
Ed? - Dottie?
艾德 艾德 - 多蒂
Ed! Ed! - Dottie!
霍斯 还有所有人 你们都还活着
Hoss! And everybody. You're alive.
你们都还活着
You are all alive.
我们得救了
We're saved!
是的 多亏了奥普和艾德 我们差点灭绝了
Yes, thanks to op and ed we are de-extincted!
我想是这样说的吧
I assume that's a word.
怎么 你是在担心我吗
So, were you worried about me?
也许只有一点点
Maybe just a little.
嘿 我可受不了这样
Hey, I'm uncomfortable.
我做到了...
I did it. I…
你们到底做了什么
what exactly did you do?
伯尼的戏法
Burnie's trick on a grand scale.
我们用我们能我到的时间之花
We used every time flower we could find
在炸♥弹♥爆前让整个岛消失
to make the whole island disappear before the bomb went off.
我的戏法?
My trick?
我对花和独眼巨人的观点都是对的
I was right about the flowers, and the cyclops.
我还有什么是对的
What else am I right about?
真惊险啊
This is terrifying.
还没结束
This isn't over!
我刚刚也躲进花里面去了
I'll just get back in that flower
我会一次又一次地尝试 直到你们全部灭绝
and I'll keep trying again and again until you're all extinct!
坐下 - 坐下
Sit! - Sitting.
啊 成功了
It worked.
钟博士回来了
Dr. Chung made it back!
你真是一条坏狗狗 克拉兰斯
You've been a very bad dog, clarance.
哦 我还没牙始呢 - 躺下
Oh, I haven't started... - Lay down!
等我做完这些 - 祈求
When I'm done... - Beg!
你会感受到我的 - 装死
You'll feel the wrath of my... - Play dead.
服从真是一种诅咒
Cursed by obedience.
甜甜圈 还是一如既往的可爱
Familia sedilia, as adorable as ever.
还有我的灭绝宝宝团呢
And my extinctables?
很高兴见到你 还有你 还有...
It's so good to see you, and you, and...
你?
You?
我们现在这是什么时代
When are we?
我想你应该问一下什么时代... 噢
I think you should be asking when... Oh.
不 等等 你问对了
No, wait. You got it.
今天我们庆祝一周年纪念日
Today we celebrate the one year anniversary
21世纪最伟大的发现之一
of the greatest discovery of the 21st century.
一种曾经被认为已经灭绝的物种 甜甜圈
A species once thought extinct, flummels.
是的 可爱的 乖巧的甜甜圈
Yes, huggable, loveable, adorable flummels.
被我国著名的植物学天体物理学家李钟博士所发现
Brought to us my famed botanical astrophysicist, Dr. Lee chung.
我真为你骄傲 李
I'm so proud of you, Lee.
自从你上电视后 变得更健谈了
And you've been so much more talkative since your discovery.
她回来了
And she's back.
过得怎么样 姐姐
How you've been, sis?
嘿 看看你 又是压轴选手了吗
Hey, look at you. Friend at the end again, eh?
不 这次在前面了
Nope, fellow at the front.
这可都是你的功劳哦
And all without my help.
你和钟博士最近去过什么好玩的地方吗
You and Dr. Chung visit any cool places lately?
当然 真是一次又一次令人惊叹的冒险
You bet we have, it's been one amazing adventure after another.
你们最后对克拉兰斯做了什么
What did you guys end up doing with clarance?
在让他降降温呢
He's cooling off.
任何狗都不应该有主人
No dog should have a master.
我数到三就把沙克尔顿绑起来
So, on the count of three I say we tie up shackleton,
坐上他的船 去一个温暖的地方
take his ship, and head somewhere warm,
比如卡波这样的地方
like cabo.
好的 好的 换个地方也行
Okay, okay, we can change it up.
斐济? 圣地亚哥? 罗马?
Fiji? San Diego? Rome?
巴黎? 他们那儿狗狗可以进餐馆呢
Paris? They let dogs in the restaurants there.
准备好没 霍斯 我来了
Ready or not, hoss, here I come.
各位 干得好 谢谢你们的帮助 伙计们
Great job, everyone. And thanks for helping out, pals.
嘿 奥普和艾德
Hey, op and ed.
嗯 你觉得今年的两辆花车怎么样
Well, how do you like this year's two flower floats?
太棒了 - 我看起来有点胖
Great! - I look a little chunky.
很抱歉把你们的牙齿弄成了黄色 因为我们的白花用完了
I'm sorry your teeth are yellow. We ran out of white flowers.
嘿 艾德 我有个小惊喜要给你 跟我来吧
Hey, ed, I have a little surprise for you. Come with me.
哦 好的 我喜欢惊喜
Oh, yeah, I love surprises.
只是我刚想起来我不想太惊喜了
Except I just remembered that I don't.
所以告诉我是什么 这样我就不会太惊讶
So tell me what it is so I'm not too surprised.
别担心 艾德 我相信你有足够的时间准备...
Don't worry, ed. I'm sure you have plenty of time to prepare for...
别走开 后面有彩蛋
Keep tuned for the post credit scene.
哦 我真的不知道我今天能不能再应对一次新的惊喜
Op, I really don't know if I can handle another surprise today.
相信我 你会喜欢的
Trust me, you gonna love it.
嗨 我有多久没见过你了 上一次还是1835年吗
Hi, I haven't seen you since what, like 1835?
真是有太多话要说了
There's so much to talk about.
你们两个继续聊 我去给他倒杯水
You two keep going. I'll go get him a glass of water.
电影精选列表