虽然这玩意儿要害死我们 但必须承认 报时这个功能还算有用
I know it wants to kill is. But you have to admit, it is helpful.
别担心 你们等不到那个时候了
Don't worry, you'll be long gone by then.
你想干嘛 毛球 一打二吗
What are you gonna do fuzz bowl? There' only one you and two us'es.
既然你提到打架
Funny you should mention that.
那是什么
What is that?
感受下我的独眼巨人的威力吧
Meet my cyclops.
如果你想知道古希腊的怪物是不是真的
And in case you were wondering if ancient Greek monsters were real.
告诉你 是真的
They were.
好了 格雷格 你知道该怎么做
Okay, Greg, you know what to do.
不
No!
灭绝宝宝团 准备行动了
Extinctables, ready for action!
伯尼
Burnie.
霍斯
Hoss.
阿尔玛
Alma.
还有多蒂
And dottie.
我刚第一次开车 到目前为正只撞到一个人
I just drove for the first time and so far I've only hit one pedestrian.
伙计们 - 你们离开了时间终点站
Guys! - You left the terminal.
这是我有史以来以来做出的最好的决定
The best decision I've made in a long time.
也可能是最糟糕的决定
Or the worst decision.
大家都回到车里去
Everybody, back in the truck.
我就说独眼巨人真实存在的吧
I told ya there were cyclopes.
多蒂 他跟在我们后面
Dottie, he's following us.
克罗基 他那只眼睛的深度感知力很差吗
Crocky, that eye makes for a pretty poor depth perception?
霍斯这么大个 他都打不中
He couldn't hit the broad side of a hoss.
无意冒犯 霍斯 - 没关系
No offense, hoss. - None taken.
你说的对 跟我来
You're right. Follow my lead.
嘿 独眼巨人 我打赌你们打不中我 我打赌你打不中我
Hey, cyclops, I bet you can't hit me. Bet you can't hit me.
需要惧标吗 给你个公牛眼你是不是才能打中十环
Need a target? Hundred points if you get it to the bulls eye?
嘿 尽情羞辱那个肉球吧
Hey, put some sauce on that meat ball.
我说你呢 独眼巨人
I'm talking to you, cyclops.
你的手臂是面条做的吗 面条 面条...
Noodle arms. Noodly, noodly…
你那松软的胳膊像面条
those floppy arms like noodles.
不 格雷格
No, Greg!
有用诶
It's working.
不 停下 你这个独眼自痴
No, stop, you one-eyed idiot.
真丢脸啊
That's embarrassing.
我恨你们所有人
I hate you all.
他真是一只非常丑陋 而且湿透了的狗
He is a very very ugly wet-looking dog.
所以
So…
我在洞穴里花了很多时间想着你们两个
I spent a lot of my cave time thinking about you two
如果我们能活着离开那里我会怎么做
and what I would do if we ever got out of there alive.
我决定这样做
I settled on this.
我们可以晚点再谈这个吗
You think maybe we could do this later?
整个岛都要爆♥炸♥了
The whole island is about to blow up!
对 甜甜圈将在七分钟内灭绝
Correct. Flummel extinction in seven minutes.
我们该怎么办 杰普森
What do we do, jepson?
我们唯一能做的就是
The only thing we can do.
先问问奥普和艾德 然后照他们说的做
We ask op and ed, and then we do whatever they say.
艾德 你觉得呢
Ed, what do you think?
呃..
Uh… well…
船 那是查尔斯·达尔文 博物馆电影里的那个人类
The ship! That's Charles Darwin, the man from the museum movie!
如果我们能到海滩 他也许能拯救我们
If we make it to the beach he might be able to save us.
电影? - 人类?
Movie? - Man?
拯救?
Save?
等等 我知道那是什么意思 而且很不错
Wait, I know what that means. And it's good.
但他们是什么呢
But what are those?
杰普森 见见灭绝宝宝团吧
Jepson, meet the extinctables.
欢迎
Welcome.
它们身体有什么毛病吗 为什么都没有洞
Is something wrong with them? They don't have any holes.
停下 霍斯 坐下
Stay, hoss. Sit.
停下 霍斯 坐下
Stay, hoss. Sit!
杰普森 你带大家去海滩
Jepson, you get everyone to the beach.
等我们用烟花引起这个达尔文的注意后 然后我去那里和你们会合
We'll meet you there after we get this Darwin guy's attention with sky flowers.
烟花?
Sky flowers?
上吧 值尼
Hit it, burnie!
好的 行动
All right. Go! Go!
但是这些甜甜圈还没有消毒 - 别管那么多了 快走吧
But these flummels haven't been sanitized. - Don't tell them. Just go!
这真是我的噩梦
This is my nightmare.
等等
Wait.
我只想对你所做的一切说声谢谢 而且尽量别摔死了
I just want to say thanks for everything and try not to fall to your death.
当然不会了 你以为我是什么
Of course not. What do you think I am,
渡渡鸟吗
a dodo?
我们走吧
Here we go!
哦 不 哦 不
Oh, no! Oh, no!
哦 它们看起来像天上的花
Oh, because they look like flowers in the sky.
嘿 告诉起名字的人 干得好
Hey, tell whoever came up with that name, great job.
怎么回事
What in a blazes?
我的天啊 这么多华丽的生物
My goodness, so many magnificent creatures!
我们能去吗 求你了
Can we go? Please! Please!
好吧 但这是最后一次了
Fine, but this is the last time.
他看到我们了 奥普和艾德做到了
He sees us. Op and ed did it!
哇 这么说感觉怪怪的
Whoa, that felt weird to say.
这才是我们原本认识的奥曾和艾德嘛
Now that's the op and ed I know.
是啊 谁会想到我们的目标这么准呢
Yeah, who'd have thought our aim would be too good?
嗨 大块头 你不会想吃我们的
Hey there, big fella. You don't wanna eat us.
吃了我吧 让艾德活着吧
Just eat me. Let ed live.
你在外面说的话很中听 你知道的 在嘴巴外面说的那些话
That's nice what you said out there. You know, outside of the mouth.
我是认真的
I meant it.
我希望他先把我吞了 这样你就能多活一会儿
I hope he swallows me first just so you can live a little longer.
我希望他先把我吞了
I hope he swallows me first.
如果你被吞了 我会想你的
I will miss you if you're swallowed.
艾德 - 哦 奥普
Ed. - Oh, op.
我们还活着 闻着像是独眼巨人的口水
We're alive, and smell, like cyclops breath.
那只大眼睛的背后有一颗博大的心
Behind that big eye is an even bigger heart.
顺便说一下 你有一个蛀牙
And by the way, you have a cavity.
奥普 我不认为那艘船能及时赶到这里来救我们
Op, I don't think that ship is gonna get here in time to save us.
我有个主意
I've got an idea!
我就知道你会有主意的
I knew you would.
独眼巨人把我们扔到时间之花那儿去
So, the cyclops will throw us to the time flower,
我们把它带到海滩去
we'll take it to the beach.
在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前带大家进入时间之花
And we'll take everyone through it before the bomb goes off.
没错
Right.
就是这样 艾德
Great repeating the plan, ed.
嘿 你能做到的 大个子 我们相信你
Hey, you can do it, big guy. We believe in you.
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
你要不试试向上抛过去
Maybe try throwing under hand?
很棒 格雷格 你很有天赋
Nice, save, Greg. You're a natural.
真了不起
Most remarkable.
我不知道这样说对不对
If I didn't know any better
我想这些生物正试图与我们交流
I'd say these creatures are trying to communicate with us.
也许他们是为了生存而在适应周围的变化
Perhaps they're adapting to the changes around them in order to survive.
就像是...我不知道 进化或者什么之类的?
Almost as if… I don't know, evolving or something?
胡说入道
That's rubbish.
进化
Evolving.
这边
This way!
赶紧扔下 甜甜圈
Drop it, fruit loop.
这个岛就要爆♥炸♥了 而且只有一个幸存者
This island is about to blow, and there's only gonna be one survivor.
就是我 所以 把那朵时间之花交出来
And that's me. So, hand over that time flower.
我说 交出来
I said hand it over!
奥普转转
Op-pop.
嘿
Hey!
妈的
Son of a…
奥普转转很不错 - 是你教得好
nice op-pop. - I learn from the best.
给我回来
Get back here!
奥普 你看 是海滩
Op, look! It's the beach.
该死 我总是忘了这儿有个悬崖
Dang, I always forget about this cliff.
结束了 英雄们
End of the lines, heroes.
把那朵花交出来
Hand over that flower.
没办法了
I'm out of ideas.
我倒是有个主意 一个奥普才能想出来的注意
I might have one. And it's kind of an op idea.
电影精选列表