来吧 艾德 我们有更多的地方要去探寻
Come on, ed. We've got a lot more places to check,
所以别分心了
so let's not get distracted.
我的脸
My face.
嘿 噢 看 是我 嗨 我
Hey, oh, look it's me! Hi, me!
哦 不 我身上有个洞
Oh, no, there's hole right though me.
闹着玩的 我知道我自己长这个样子
Just messing. I know that's how I look.
哇 你姐姐真的是...
Wow, your sister really is...
一定会是害死我的罪魁祸首吗
Bound to be the eventual death of me?
我想说的是她真是精力充沛
I was going to say energetic.
好的 艾德 我对这个下一个地方有很好的预感
Okay, ed. I've got a great feeling about this next portal.
你相信我吗 - 不相信
Do you trust me? - No.
赖特
O. Wright
泰坦尼克 伦敦号♥
Titanic London
大西洋 1911年
Atlantic ocean, 1911
罗公园 1876年
Menlo park, 1876
库比蒂诺 1976
Cupertino, 1976
霍特科沃
Khotkovo
那位女士真的没有让我们试戴她的帽子
that lady really didn't us trying on her hat.
你是这么想的吗
You think?
哇 克利奥帕特拉的王冠
Wow, Cleopatra's crown.
历史真是一场永无正境的冒险啊
History must be a non-stop adventure.
外面到底是什么样子
What's it like out there?
棒极了 每个地方都令人兴奋不已
It's amazing. Each place is more exciting than the last.
也充斥着危险
And more dangerous.
听好了 霍斯
Listen to this one, hoss.
正如我以前所说 你不想离开这里 这里是最安全的
As I've told you before you do not want to leave here where it's safe.
奥普 他只是个孩子
And op, he's just a kid.
你不应该再向他灌输这种想法了
You should stop putting ideas in his head.
但我要我脑子里早就有想法了 我在这里都快憋疯了
But I want ideas in my head. I'm so cooked up in here.
我知道怎么能让你消除忧郁
I know what will knock the glum right out of you.
给大家现场直播一下钟博士的移♥动♥温室吧
Live, from inside of Dr. Chung's mobile greenhouse.
我是伯尼 接下来就是见证奇迹的时刻
It's burnie, the down under wonder.
我们这个位置看着效果不错
We got great seats.
首先 我需要一个普通的家居用品
First, I'll need a common household item.
现在 我把物体放在两朵时间花之间
Now, I place the object between the two time flowers.
然后说出咒语
And utter the magic words.
去哪儿了 去哪儿了
Where'd it go? Where'd it go?
别紧张 小飞象 它马上就会回来...三 二 一
Easy, dumbo, it'll be back in… three. Two. One.
来吧..
And…
怎么做到的
how did you do that?
魔术师可是不能泄密的
A magician never reveals his secrets.
两朵时间花的出现形成了一道极强的弧线
The emerging of two time flowers causes an extremely powerful arc
能分解物品的原子 将它们送入时间循环
that disassembles the atoms of an item, sends them into a time loop,
然后在不同的时间点重新组装在一起
then reassembles the item in a different point in time.
神奇吧
Magic!
谢谢
Thank you.
什么 什么 谁在说话
What, what? What is it?
别担心
No worries.
嘿 你们两个
Hey, you two?
醒醒吧
Wake up.
我们只为主人守夜 我们所做的一切都是为了主人
We only wake for master. All we do we do for master.
对 对 主人 我说
Right, right, master. Well… I…
我听到宣人说你们两个得解开我的锁链 这样我就可以自♥由♥了
I think I heard master say you two should snap my leash so I can go free.
如主人所愿
As master wishes.
停 主人说 “停下”
Stop! The master says "stop."
真是没想到啊
This did not go how I hoped.
克拉兰斯 你在哪里
Clarance, where are you?
我没看到他 奥普 - 我也是
I don't see him, op. - Me neither.
哇 但我看到了一堵很不错的墙
Whoa, but I do see a pretty good wall.
让我想想 这是长城
On second thought, a great wall.
那是什么
What are they?
那是是天上的花
They're sky flowers.
想象一下如果我们把这些带回甜甜圈家族
Imagine if we brought these back to the flummels.
嘿 你笑了
Hey, you're smiling.
你其实玩得很开心
You're actually enjoying yourself.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
我们之间本来就搞得乱七八糟的 你还不断地把乱七八糟的事搞得更加乱七八糟
We have a lot of mess ahead of us. And you keep making the mess messier.
你是个闯祸精
You are a mess maker.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我到底怎么回事
What's wrong with me?
也不怪你 你只是没考虑周全
There's nothing wrong with you. You just don't think things through.
我是说 到目前为止我们已经很幸运了
I mean, we've been lucky so far.
但总有一天你这样会害别人受伤的
But one of these days you gonna get someone hurt.
可能害我受伤
Me, probably.
你说得对 但是 我会变得更好的
You're right. But, I'm gonna be better.
从现在开始 在我们穿越回去之前 我绝不再乱来
From now on, we don't do anything unless we're both on board.
你保证? - 我保证
You promise? - I promise.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我会让你信守诺言的
I'll hold you to that.
你知道吗 这儿很不错 终于有机会放松一下了
You know, this is nice. Finally a chance to relax.
话说得太早了
Spoke too soon.
已经有一段时间了 你真的觉得他们在外面没事吗
It's been a while. You do think they're okay out there?
我相信他们都没事
I'm sure they're fine.
缅怀 甜甜圈
R.i.p. Flummels
你们还活着
You're alive!
算是活着吧 那些天上的花想杀了我们
Barely. Those sky flowers tried to kill us.
这些是烟花 是中国人发明的
These are fireworks. The Chinese invented them.
他们还发明了里面的火♥药♥
They also invented the gun powder inside them.
这是乾隆加冕典礼时期的
They came from the qianlong coronation.
你们一定是去了1736年的中国
You must have been in China, 1736.
那么 你们两个接下来要去哪里
So, where are you two going next?
这个怎么样
How about this one?
这个怎么样
How about this one?
如果你想去那个 我就跟你一起去
If that's the one you want then I love it.
谢谢
Thank you.
甜甜圈保佑 我希望这个是对的
Let's hope it's the right one for the flummel's sake.
他们甚至都不知道我们整个物种都要灭亡了
They have no idea our entire species is doomed.
我们完蛋了
We're doomed!
我们的DJ不见了 文尼在哪
We've lost our dj. Where's vinny?
嘿 伙计们 对不起我来晚了
Hey, dudes. Sorry I'm late.
哦 危机解除了
Oh, crisis averted.
我的天
My face.
1915年欧内斯特·沙克尔顿探险队
The Ernest shackleton expedition 1915
克拉兰斯
clarance!
克拉兰斯
Clarance!
真不收调信你们我到了我
I can't believe you guys found me.
你们真是此沙克尔顿逐厉害的探险家
You're better explorers that this shackleton guy.
欧内斯特·沙克尔顿
Ernest shackleton, ugh.
哦 你们看到这个一定会很高兴的 我把这个保管的好好的
Oh, you'll be happy to know. I kept this safe.
只是有点小麻烦
There's just one small problem.
我知道了
I see.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
奥普有一个计划 - 很好 有什么计划
Op has a plan. - Good, what's the plan?
是啊 有什么计划
Yeah, what's the plan?
她溜了
And she's gone.
她是不是抛弃了我们
Did she just abandon us?
不 不 她不会抛弃我们的 我们刚刚还聊过...
No, no. She wouldn't abandon us. We just talked about this…
奥曾刚答应我她不会再乱来了 所以 不会的
op just promised me that she wouldn't do this kind of thing anymore, so, no.
她会回来的 她可能是去...
She'll be back. She's probably just gonna…
好吧 她可能抛弃了我们
okay, she might have abandoned us.
奥普跑了 剩下我在这砸石头
Op runs off and I'm left pounding a rock.
我早该猜到她会这样的
I should've known!
这是什么东西
What's this doing here?
哦 不 - 正在前往支援
Oh, no. - To the rescue!
他是来捡玩具的
He's coming for the toy.
真冷啊
Everything's cold.
这太好玩了
This is fun!
奥普 你在做什么
Op, what are you doing?
霍斯 看到克拉兰斯身上那条闪闪发光的项链了吗
Hoss, see that shiny necklace on clarance?
咬断它
Bite it.
电影精选列表