你弄断了主人的锁链 没有人能背叛主人
You broke master's chain. No one betrays master.
这可不好玩了
This isn't fun anymore.
我们得跑了 - 我们走吧 霍斯
We gotta run! - Let's go, hoss.
克拉兰斯 不
Clarance, no!
种子
The seed!
没有种子我们不能回家 霍斯 绕回去
We can't back home without that seed. Hoss, circle back around.
不 这太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
调头 霍斯 快
Turn around, hoss. Now!
我接住你了
I got you.
赶快
Come on.
成功了 回到时间之花里去吧 霍斯 直接冲进去
Got it! Back into the time flower, hoss. And step on.
就快到了
Almost there.
你知道怎么玩这个游戏吗
Do you know how to play this game?
我们在玩游戏吗
We're playing a game?
嘿 你们看到霍斯了吗
Hey, have you guys seen hoss?
是克拉兰斯 - 克拉兰斯
It's clarance! - Clarance.
你们赶紧闪开
You may wanna move.
是不是很危险
Was ist das?
不 不
Nein! Nein!
好吧 我们救了克拉兰斯 我们拿到种子了 我们...
Okay. We got clarance. We got the seed. We…
哦 不 你还好吗 霍斯
oh, no. Are you okay, hoss?
不 他不好 你差点害他灭绝
No, he's not okay! You almost got him extinct!
更不用说我们了
Not to mention the rest of us.
但我没想到...
But I didn't think...
没错 你没想到 你每次都不听
That's right, you didn't think. And you didn't listen.
你甚至还看着我的眼睛
Even thought you looked me in the eye
向我保证你不会再乱来了
and promised me that you wouldn't do anything unless we were both on board.
一直以来 我都以为我跟甜甜圈们相处不到一起
All this time I thought I never fit with the flummels
因为我总感觉自己有点毛病
because there's something wrong with me.
但现在我找到我的毛病在哪了 就是你
But now it's clear. It's you.
什么
Wha…
你在说什么 - 我是说
what are you saying? - I'm saying
没有你 我的生活会更好
that my life would be better off without you!
嘿 他会没事的 我肯定他只是需要一些时间冷静一下
Hey. He'll be okay. I'm sure he just needs some time to cool off.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
艾德是对的 我就是一切问题的根源
Ed's right. I am the problem.
没有我他会过得更好
And he is better off without me.
对你们来说都是如此
All of you are.
但有一件事我必须要做
But there's one thing I can still do.
我要回去警告甜甜圈一族 - 哇...
I'm going back to warn the flummels. - Whoa, whoa…
我觉得你不应该一个人去
I'm not sure you should go without ed.
我只会给他带来麻烦 我给他带来的麻烦已经够多了
I'll just end up causing him more trouble. And I've caused him enough trouble already.
那么艾德就有了一个可以回家的地方
If I can pull this off then ed will have a community to go home to.
如果我失败了 那么...
And if I fail, well…
起码我不会再伤害他了
at least I can't hurt him again.
种子给我吧 如果你愿意的话
The seed, if you please.
来吧
Come on!
这可不太妙啊
This is not good.
你知道吗 你真是舞池里的伟大领袖
You know, you're also a great leader on the dance floor.
谢谢 玛丽 你已经说了差不多五次了
Thanks, Mali, you've said that about five times already.
她在这里做什么
What is she doing here?
你好啊 提醒一下 现在是鲜花节
Hello, a little reminder, this is the flower festival.
另外 你已经被禁止参加鲜花节了
Second reminder, you've been banned from the flower festival.
我没有足够的时间细说了 但我需要大家注意
I don't have time for the whole story. But I need everyone's attention.
嘿 你能小点声吗 我在哄孩子睡觉呢
Hey! Do you mind? I am trying to get my kids to sleep in here.
啊 我一整晚都别想清静了 真是谢谢你啊
Oh, now I'm up all night. Thanks!
我刚从未来穿越回来 我了解到在过去
I just returned from the future, and I learned that in the past,
我说的过去就是指现在
and by past I mean now,
我们整个物种将不复存在
our entire species is about to stop existing.
所以 如果我们要活着看到未来 我们现在就得做点什么
So, if we're going to live to see the future we have to do something now,
趁未来还没来之前
which is in the past.
抱歉 你到底在说什么
I'm sorry, what?
我们快要灭绝了
We're all about to go extinct.
这意味着死亡
That means die.
放轻松 放轻松 各位没事的 我向你们保证
Easy, easy. It's all right, everyone. I promise you.
奥普 你太可笑了
Op, you're being ridiculous.
我的这个表情 就是想说你太可笑了
That's why I made this face, because you're ridiculous.
我告诉你这是真的 我对着这个海螺发誓
I'm telling you it's true! I swear on this conch.
哦 不 别再把我牵扯进来
Oh, no! Don't drag me into this.
听着 这是我从未来穿越过来的证据
Look, he's the proof I was in the future.
嘿 这个怎么样
Hey, what about this?
朋友? 朋友?
Friend? Friend?
为什么我会觉得这个东西会有用呢
Why did I think this would work?
哇 你真的让她一个人去了
Wow, you really let her have it.
这倒是警醒我 不要站错队了
Remind me to never get on your bad side.
但你不觉得这对她有点苛刻吗
But don't you think you were maybe a little bit hard on her?
她毕竟是你的姐姐
She is your sister after all.
不 我们的生活一向如此
No, it's been like this our whole lives.
也许我不该这样大声说出来 但是真的
Maybe I shouldn't have said it out loud, but it's true.
没有她我的生活会好得多
My life would be much better without her.
哦 艾德 别这么说
Oh, ed, don't say that.
我们这相当于是一个无人之境
This is a place of withouts.
我们虽然都住在这里 但是没有家人 没有朋友
We all live here without our families, without friends.
有时候 我想 这根本不是真正的生活
Sometimes, I think, without really living at all.
我可以告诉你
But I can tell you this,
当你只剩孤独一人的时候 生活真的很难熬
life is really tough when you're all by yourself.
开玩笑啦 我知道我就是长这个样子
Messing, I know that's how I look.
嘿 艾德 艾德 你看到了吗
Hey, ed. Ed, are you seeing this?
有人能帮我搭把手吗 有人吗
Could someone give me a hand with this? Anyone?
嘿 看好了 我可是压轴选手
Hey, check it out. I'm the friend at the end.
嘿 我不在乎
Hey, I don't care.
哦 沃利 沃利
Oh, Wally, Wally.
嘿 沃利 过来 伙计
Hey, Wally, get over here, buddy.
沃利 你要去哪里
Wally, where are you going?
艾德? 艾德?
Ed? Ed?
你还好吗
You okay?
我得和奥普谈谈
I have to talk to op.
奥普 奥普
Op! Op!
嘿 艾德 看看这个 你想在我的石膏上签名吗
Hey, ed, check this out. You wanna sign my cast?
你是个真正的男子汉——霍斯
You're the man, hoss!
我想问奥普她是否愿意签名 但她走得有点匆忙
I wanted to ask op if she'd sign it too, but she left in kind of a hurry.
她走了? 去哪里了?
She left? Left where?
我想她之前说什么回家之类的来着
I think she said something about going home.
回家?
Going home?
好的 真是有意思
Okay, very interesting presentation.
信息量很大呢
It was a lot to think about.
但我们实话实说 真诚的 交心的说
But let's be honest, truthful. Real truthful.
你绝对没去过未来
You never went to the future.
不 他去过
Yes, she did.
我可以证明
And I can attest to it.
那是什么东西 - 我不知道 估计是得了什么病吧
What is that thing? - I don't know. But sick do.
我叫克拉兰斯 我是条狗
The name is clarance. I'm a dog.
一半贵宾犬血统 一半...额 我也说不清楚 我母亲交友甚泛
Part poodle, part… that is hard to know, my mother was very social.
你来了 你得告诉甜甜圈们 有大♥麻♥烦了
You came! You've gotta tell the flummels they're in trouble.
哦 当然了 他们的大♥麻♥烦就是我
Oh, they most certainly are in trouble from me.
嘿 等等 你要去哪里
Hey, wait, where are you going?
好吧 所以她可能说的是实话啊
Okay, so she might have been telling the truth.
你好啊
Hiya.
你为什么要这么做 你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that? And why did you do this?
因为我恨你
Because I hate you.
我恨所有的甜甜圈 恨之入骨
I hate all flummels. Hate. Hate.
甜甜圈毁了我的生活
Flummels ruined my life!
我曾经是一只小狗 可爱又多愁善感
I was a puppy once. Adorable and sponky.
等着家人带我回家
Just waiting for a family to take me home.
但是 不幸的是 我生活在一个乱七八糟的世界里
But, unfortunately, I lived in a world of flummels.
甜甜圈是世界上最受欢迎的宠物
And flummels were the most popular pet in the world.
每 个人都想要那些愚蠢的甜甜圈
Everyone wanted those stupid roundos.
哦 他们真可爱
Oh, they're cute.
我看透了你们 因为没有人想要领养一只有胃的狗
I can see through you. I get it. Nobody wanted a dog with a stomach.
电影精选列表