现在他就要大放异彩了
And now he's just showing off.
我们要做的就是找到前往加拉帕戈斯群岛的花
All we have to do is find the seed that activates the galapagos portal
然后你就可以回家了
and you'll be on your way home.
回家吗 去遭受火山爆发吗
Home? To a volcanic explosion?
不是的 在火山爆发前回家 这样我们就可以警告大家
No. Home before the volcanic explosion, so we can warn everyone.
警告他们?
Warn them?
甜甜圈们怎么会把他们的性命托付给我们呢
How are the flummels gonna trust us with their lives
他们甚至连他们的花都不肯托付给我们
when they don't even trust us with their flowers?
还记得我告诉过你要放眼未来吗
Remember when I told you to look to the future?
这就是未来
This is that future
因为我们是唯一能把甜甜圈从灭绝中拯救出来的
because we're the only ones who can save the flummels from extinction.
所以 忘了之前的不愉快 我们会以英雄的身份
So, forget fitting in. We're gonna stand out.
脱颖而出
As heroes.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 但是如果我们要这么做
Okay, but if we're gonna do this,
我们必须计划好
we have to do it right.
我们得集中精神
Let's concentrate,
慢慢来 仔细考虑我们的每一步计划
take our time, carefully consider our every move.
当然 必须得保持专注
Absolutely, it's all about focus.
不是这个
Totally not this one.
不是这个 也不是这个
Not this one or this one.
你试的全都不对
You're doing it all wrong.
不 我总会试出来对的
No, actually, I'm doing it all right.
哦 在这里 加拉帕戈斯 1835年
Oh, here it is, galapagos, 1835.
听着 我...
Listen, I am…
完蛋了
well, dang!
我找到了 我找到了
I found it. I found the seed for…
我们可能要全部灭绝了
maybe we are supposed to be extinct.
糟了 糟了
Not good, not good.
救命 - 克拉兰斯
Help! - Clarance?
我这是在哪儿呢 太可怕了
Where am I? This is horrible.
我得离开这里
I gotta get outta here.
你是谁啊 我是欧内斯特·沙克尔顿探险队的队长
And who are you? I'm earnest shackleton, head of the earnest shackleton expedition.
别担心 你和你的朋友们在一起
Now, don't worry. You're with friends.
成为欧内斯特·沙克尔顿小队的一员了
Part of a team. Team earnest shackleton.
这是以我的名字命名的 欧内斯特·沙克尔顿
Named after me, earnest shackleton.
乖狗狗
Good dog.
欧内斯特·沙克尔顿
Earnest shackleton.
你好 我是克拉兰斯 你们是?
Hello, I'm clarance, and you are?
我们只是来服待主人的
We're only here to serve master.
好的 也许我们待会可以互通姓名
Okay, maybe we'll do names later.
入侵者 - 给他们消毒
Intruders! - Sanitize them!
你们两个是什么 怪物? 外星人?
what are you two? Monsters? Space aliens?
还是精灵?
Elves.
你们是两个精灵吗 - 我们不是
Are you two elves? - We are none of those things.
我们是奥普和艾德 我们是...
We're op and ed, we're…
它们看起来像是一对甜甜圈
they appear to be a pair of flummels,
确切地说 学术名叫弗卢梅利乌斯·希德利亚
flummelius hidelia to be exact.
德国人称他们为Kugelfeinege...
The Germans referred to them as kugelfeinege…
它们在19世纪初灭绝了
they all went extinct in the early 19th century.
我叫多带 我是一只渡渡鸟
My name is dottie, I'm a dodo bird.
我这位性格急躁的朋友叫伯尼 他是一只塔斯马尼亚虎
My anxious friend here is burnie, and he is a tasmanian tiger.
而阿尔玛是一只后弓兽
And Alma is a macrauchenia.
我是阿尔玛 没事的
Just Alma, it's fine.
这是谁啊
Who are these guys?
它们是新来的吗 小新人?
They're new? And small and new?
新来的家伙
New guys.
这是霍斯 他来自自垩纪 所以他有数百万岁了
And this is hoss, he's from the cretaceous period, so he's millions of years old.
但同时 他也只有五岁
But also, he's only five.
他们是灭绝宝宝团的新成员吗
Are these new extinctables?
什么叫灭绝宝宝团
What are extinctables?
我们都是啊 伙计
We are, mate.
我们可以给你讲讲这 一切
We'll be happy to tell you all about everything.
我们这儿有精美的光面宣传册
We have a nice glossy brochure or…
也可以以歌♥曲的形式给你们讲述
we could sing a song.
宣传册吧 - 宣传册
Brochure sounds great. - Brochure.
那就唱歌♥吧
Song it is.
那么 你想知道灭绝宝宝是什么意思吗
♪ So, you're wondering what it means to be an extinctable? ♪
是的
Yes.
嗯 恐怕答案是令人难以置信
♪ Well I'm afraid the answer starts with the unthinkable ♪
几年前 我们差点死了 但幸运的是钟博士来到了这
♪ years ago, we almost died, but lucky for us Dr. Chung arrived ♪
他把我们带到这里 这里安全温暖 让我们免受大自然的暴风雨的侵袭
♪ he brought us here where its safe and warm and sheltered us from nature's storm ♪
我想她的意思是就是灭绝 - 可能吧
I think she means extinction. - Probably.
现在我们把这个陌生的地方叫做家 老实说 我们不喜欢再漫游
♪ Now we call this strange place home and honestly, prefer not to roam ♪
我们知道呆在这里感觉就像在监狱
♪ we know staying here feels like a crime ♪
但我们可以随时随地去探索
♪ when we can explore any place and time ♪
就像公元前40年 或者纽约 希腊 东京或金字塔
♪ like 4 bc, or NYC. Tokyo, Greece or the pyramids ♪
可能会可以在某日之前去参观庞贝
♪ maybe visit Pompeii before it went to rumble ♪
不 这个地方没有麻烦
♪ nope, this place ain't worth the trouble ♪
但是世界充满了危险 命运也不公平
♪ but the world is full of danger and life is unfair ♪
所以你可以在这里消磨时间 也可能在外界被时代灭绝
♪ so you can kill time here or time will kill you out there ♪
外面有瘟疫、饥荒和细菌的侵袭
♪ there's plague, and famine and germs by the pound ♪
病毒与疾病 无药可治
♪ virus and disease and no cure to be found ♪
外面到处都是战争、刀光剑影 还有暴君随处可见
♪ there's wars and swords and tyrants abound ♪
外星人 大脚怪 绕着地球转
♪ aliens, bigfoot. The earth is around ♪
伯尼
Burnie…
被压垮 被炸飞 或者感染致命疾病
♪ get crushed. Blown up. Or fall deadly ill ♪
你可以待在时间静止的地方保障安全
♪ or stay safe here where time stands still ♪
这个世界的充满了危险 命运也不公平
♪ for the world is full of danger and life is unfair ♪
你可以在这里消磨时间 或者去外面让时代将你灭绝
♪ so you can kill time here or time will kill you out there ♪
斗牛犬老鼠 阿兹特克猫 巨鹅和大鹿驼鹿
♪ the bulldog rat. The aztec cat. Giant goose and the great stag-moose ♪
大树懒 艾玛 又到了海狸
♪ the large sloth Emma the place to the beaver. ♪
俄♥罗♥斯♥的猎犬 你总是难发现它
♪ The Russian retriever guys, of which you couldn't have seen it ♪
不管叫什么名字 反正都灭绝了
♪ 'cause no matter the name, they're all out of the game ♪
还有一只怕本海狮 屈辱的哭泣
♪ it's a Japanese sea-lion, cry and shame ♪
可能在某一年的某个半球
♪ it can happen any year, in any hemisphere ♪
如果你想保证安全 最好就呆在这里了
♪ if you wanna stay safe best stay right here ♪
这个世界充满了危险 命运也不公平
♪ for the world is full of danger and life is unfair ♪
你可以在这里消磨时间 或者去外面让时代将你灭绝
♪ you can kill time here or time can kill you out there ♪
哇 还不赖嘛
Wow, that wasn't terrible.
你知道吗 我觉得克拉兰斯会很喜欢的
You know, I feel clarance would've really gotten a kick out of that.
等等 克拉兰斯 克拉兰斯
Wait. Clarance clarance?
你们干了什么
What did you do?
一切都发生得太快了 传送门出问题了
It all happened so fast. The portals just went crazy
然后克拉兰斯被卷走了
and then clarance flew away.
就像别的狗狗一样
Like dogs do.
新记录 欧普
This is a new record, op.
我们在这里才10分钟了 大家都恨我们了
We've been here for 10 minutes and everybody already hates us.
噢 说恨倒是有点严重了
Oh, hate is a strong word.
没关系的 一切都会好起来的
It's fine. It will all be fine.
艾德和我会把克拉兰斯和种子找回来
Ed and I will get clarance and the seed back.
我不想这么说 但是不知道克拉兰斯去了哪个时代哪个地方的话
Hate to break it to you, but there's no telling where or when clarance might be.
他可能会被盗尸者 恶魔人 独眼巨人抓走
Not to mention he may be taken by body snatchers, boogeyman, cyclopes.
伯尼...关键是 克拉兰斯可能在任何地方 真的
Burnie… the point is, clarance could be anywhere, literally.
嗯 并不是可能在任何地方 他一定在那些地方中的某个地方吧
Well, not anywhere, doesn't he have to be in one of those places?
我想问清楚
Let me get this straight.
你是想说 你要随意穿梭
You're suggesting you randomly journey
这几十个未知和危险的地方
to these dozens of unknown and dangerous places
希望能完全靠运气碰上克拉兰斯吗
in hopes of stumbling across clarance by sheer dumb luck?
我觉得这是个不错的计划 我们去找那只狗狗吧
Sounds like a plan to me. Let's go find that dog.
等等 她不是说了“危险” 吗 你是不是说了“危险”?
Wait, did she say "dangerous"? Did you say "dangerous"?
危险是英雄的代名词
Dangerous is just another word for heroic.
好吧 他们完蛋了
Well, they're dead.
你好 先生 你在这附近见过一只可爱的小狗吗
Hello, sir. Have you seen a cute little doggy around here?
很蓬松 大概这么高
Real fluffy, about yey high.
好吧 我们完蛋了
Oki dok. We're done here.
天哪 你们没死
Crocky. You're not dead.
给钱吧
Pay up.
没有克拉兰斯的踪迹 我们还差点被杀
No sign of clarance, and we almost got killed.
这就是我不喜欢旅行的原因
This is why I don't like to travel.
电影精选列表