你能怎样?开枪吗?
What'll you do?Shoot me?
你疯了吧
You're insane.
这又该怪谁呢?
And whose fault is that?
我要离开这儿
I want to leave.
我现在就要走
I want to leave right now.
为什么?除了我们还有谁肯收留你
Why? No one else wants you.
我这么特别还有其他原因吗?
Why else am I special?
莫非是因为爸爸从不操你吗?
Is it because Daddy never wanted to fuck you?
收声
Stop it.
他永远不会操你
And he never will.
他绝不会像爱我一样爱你
He'll never love you like he loves me,
对妈妈也是如此
and neither will Mum.
你就是千年老二的命
You'll always come second best.
来啊
Go on.
开枪啊
Do it.
杀了我
Kill me.
地球不是围着你转的!
This is not just about you!
我不会告诉爸爸的
I won't tell Daddy about this.
这是我俩的秘密
It'll be our secret.
这么多年来,他们一直看着令尊走向堕落
For years, they watched your father's decline,
一直在等待时机的成熟
waiting for their chance.
卡勒姆打电♥话♥来说你出事的时候
And when Callum called about the accident,
他们决定开始报复了
they took their revenge.
令尊他强♥奸♥了一个煤矿工人
See, your father,he forced himself on one of the coal workers.
工人怀孕了
He got her pregnant.
后来,孩子出生
Then, when the baby was born,
令尊把孩子带走,独自抚养成人
he took it off her and he raised it as his own.
而那位你以为是你母亲的女士
And the woman you thought was your mother,
她愧疚万分,无法苟活
she couldn't live with the guilt.
所有佣人都知道这事
All of the staff knew.
我们只是看着你长大,并且将这一切守口如瓶
We just had to watch you grow up and keep everything a secret.
而你的生母,清楚这一切
And your real mother,she knew everything,
她告诉了你,所以那才是你当初离家的原因
so she told you,and that's why you ran away.
她是谁?
Who is she?
我妈妈是谁?
Who's my mum?
你已经知道真♥相♥了
You already know the truth.
我们得走了
We have to go.
马上就得走
We have to go now.
走吧
Please.
求你了,小姐
Please, Miss.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
拿去吧
Go on.
简牛莉,你好啊
January, hello.
你要淡定点,好好想一想
You need to calm down and think about this.
我绝不会伤害你的
I'd never hurt you.
我爱你。。。
I love you...
我的宝贝小妹
my little sister.
看来样子口♥交♥是没指望了
So I guess that blow job's out the window.
这他妈是怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on?
我家不允许有这么牛逼的人存在!
Not in my fucking house!
你个臭婊♥子♥!
You fucking bitch!
妈妈
Mum.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我会想念你的
I'm going to miss you.