- 快啊,卡勒姆!再快点! - 好美啊!
- Faster, Callum! Faster! - Beautiful!
- 对啊,这儿好多。。。 - 看这些山川,真的好美啊
- Yeah, that's a lot of... - Look at the hills. They're beautiful.
来对着相机微笑!
Smile for the camera!
好啊!嗨!哈罗,妈!
Hello! Hey! Hello, Mum!
- 我的天呐 - 哇哦!
- My God. - Whoo!
再快点!
Faster!
我爱你!
I love you!
我也爱你!
I love you too!
哇!
Whoo!
加速!
Go faster!
哇!
Whoo!
加速,卡勒姆!
Faster, Callum!
简牛莉!
January!
她会振作起来吗?
Is she going to be okay?
她会平安无事吗?
Is she going to be all right?
嘿,嘿,嘿,简,嘿
Hey. Hey. Hey, Jan. Hey.
陪在我身边好吗宝贝?
Stay with me babe, okay?
简
Jan.
谁来跟我说一声啊!
Someone talk to me!
她会好起来吗?
Is she going to be okay?
简。。。
Jan...
妈妈!妈妈!
Mum! Mummy!
他们来了!
They're coming!
这就是你家吗?
Is this your house?
是你成长的地方吗?
Is this where you grew up?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
老天,你应该看看我妈那房♥子
God, you should see my Mum's place.
整个就一垃圾堆
It's a right shit hole.
操
Fuck.
唐菲尔德小姐,小的是托马斯
Ms. Dunfield, I'm Thomas.
是唐府管家
Your butler
府里上下都万分期盼您的到来
The family are very excited to see you.
你们家还有管家?
You have a butler?
- 欢迎 - 惊喜!
- Welcome. - Surprise!
简牛莉?
January?
头发好漂亮
Your hair looks nice.
你没告诉他们吗?
You told them, didn't you?
没人告诉我们
No one told us about this.
在我眼里你依然是那么美丽动人
You still look beautiful to me.
我无比想念你
I've missed you so much.
妈妈
Mum.
妈妈
Mum.
车祸前的记忆你都想不起来了吗?
You can't remember anything before the accident?
记不起来了
Nothing.
记忆会恢复吗?
Will it come back?
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
- 医生有没有检查你的血栓? - 嗯
- Did the doctors check you for clots? - Yeah.
- 脑内出血呢? - 嗯
- Hemorrhages? - Yes.
劳伦斯,不要再咄咄逼人了
Laurence, stop interrogating her.
我只是确认会不会有什么隐患
I'm just checking there's nothing else the matter.
如果有的话她很难恢复
She couldn't come back if there were.
你信任一个墨西哥医生吗?
You trust a Mexican doctor?
那是个巴西医生
It's a Brazilian.
里约在巴西,不在墨西哥
Rio's in Brazil, not Mexico.
我学过地理
I did Geography.
我也会闭嘴三分钟
Can hold my breath for three minutes.
那面横幅是你做的吗?
Did you, um, make the banner?
做得。。。很棒
It... it's good.
没什么啦
It's nothing really.
我离家多久了?
How long was I away for?
- 六年了 - 六。。
- Six years. - Six..
你是怎么撞上那摩托车的?
How did you crash the scooter?
- 爸爸 - 安静,凯瑟琳
- Dad. - Shush, Katherine.
我也有点好奇
I'm curious myself.
你那时候在飚车?
Were you speeding?
那你本该减速
Then you could have slowed down.
我当时也在场
I was there too.
都是我一个人的错
It's just as much my fault.
你们俩有一个还能走路
One of you can still walk.
你应该闭嘴
You should keep your mouth shut.
卡勒姆
Callum.
嘿,嘿,让我来
Hey, hey, come on.
我能为你做些什么呢?
So what do I need around here?
雨靴?靴子?
Wellies? Boots?
衣帽?狗狗?
Cloth cap? Whippet?
简?
Jan?
简?
Jan?
她抱我的时候,我什么回忆也没有
When she hugged me,nothing came back.
我也没有问一问
I didn't ask for this.
好吧,我们还能去哪呢?
Well, where else could we have gone?
我只能在这儿,因为我病了
I'm only here because I'm sick.
他们肯定觉得我真是自私鬼
They must think I'm so fucking selfish.
不,他们不会的
No, they don't.
我有没有跟你说过我为什么离开这?
Didn't I ever tell you why I left?
额,你以前不肯说
Well, you wouldn't talk about it.
如果我永远也想不起来呢?
What if I never remember?
当你,从昏迷中刚醒来的时候
Well, when you first woke up,
你发觉我在那儿给你换尿盆
you thought I was there to change the bedpans.
但是你现在想起我来了,不是吗?
But you remember me now,don't you?
你的感觉是对的
You felt right.
他们也会这样认为的
So will they.
终究会的
Eventually.
来吧,我们吃药
Come on.Let's take your drugs.
请进
Yeah?
小的给您准备好了客房♥,先生
I have prepared the guest room for you, sir.
在对面东边的厢房♥
It's across in the east wing.
不用了,我就在这儿挺好,谢谢
No, I'm all right here.Thanks.
只有夫妻才能同♥房♥♥,先生
Only married couples can share beds, sir.
这是府里的规矩,抱歉
House rules, I'm afraid.
现在都什么时代了?
What century is this?
小的在外面等您
I'll be outside.
现在我感觉像达西先生一样尴尬(译者注:达西,《傲慢与偏见》的男主角)
Now I feel like Mister fucking Darcy.
我爱你
I love you.
明早见
See you in the morning.
我想我更喜欢房♥子的那一边
I think I prefer the other part of the house.
我打赌你们肯定在这玩一些恐怖游戏和捉迷藏
Bet you can play some wicked games of hide-and-seek here though.
府里没有人玩游戏,先生
The family have never been ones for games, sir.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
因为,小的一辈子都在这度过的
Well, I've lived here all my life.
家父是上一任的简府管家
My father was the butler before me.
小弟有一事不明
Can I ask you a question?
何?
Of course.
简牛莉在这里过得开心吗?
Was January happy here?
或可
I think so.
我在试图了解她为何要离家出走
I'm trying to understand why she left.
我就是想帮助她,仅此而已
I just want to help her,that's all.
小的只是个管家,先生
I'm just a butler, sir.
您的房♥间
Your room.
这什么鬼?
What the fuck?
你。。。开过枪吗?
You... ever shot anything before?
想开枪吗?
You want to?
我的胳膊没事
My arms are fine.
我忘记了
I forgot.
你总是喜欢按照自己方式做事
You always liked doing things your own way.
你可以帮我化化妆
You can do my makeup for me.
真的吗?
Really?
别给我画得太骚气就行
Just don't make me look like a slut.
我勒了个去!
Bloody hell!
勒得对
Never mind.
再去找一只
Have another go.