后坐力要花一段时间去适应
The recoil takes a bit of getting used to.
只有黑社会家里才有枪
It's only the gangs back home that have guns.
然而你在这里需要它们
Well, you need them here.
打猎,放倒猎物之类的活计
Hunting, putting things down,that sort of thing.
这就是要用枪的地方
That's the way it is.
我想。。。
I suppose it's...
我想在这里,枪更像是工具而不是武器吧
I suppose it's more of a tool than a weapon out here.
不,枪就是一把武器
No, it's a weapon all right.
你要纠正这个错误观点
That's the worst mistake you can make,
大错特错了
to forget that.
我们这里离派出所好几里路远
We're miles away from the police here.
如果有人闯进来怎么办?
What if somebody broke in?
枪永远是武器
It's always a weapon.
来了
There you go.
瓦屋
Whoa.
我打到了吗?
Did I get it?
要花多少钱。。。
How much would it cost...
才能让你到伦敦。。。
for you to go to London...
而且再也不回来?
and not come back?
你没有工作。。。
You don't have a job...
没有房♥子。。。
don't have anywhere to live...
你自己都照顾不好。。。
If you can't look after yourself...
怎么照顾我女儿呢?
how are you gonna look after her?
我会陪伴她左右
I'm staying with her.
这是你改变不了的事实
And you can't change that.
而且。。。
And besides...
我有枪
I've got the gun.
子弹没有上膛
It's not loaded.
我们。。。
We...
我们运气不佳
We'll have more luck over the hill.
要集中精神了
Just be careful going up.
动物很敏捷的
It's slippy.
卡勒姆人很好,不是吗?
Callum's nice, isn't he?
他确实不错
He's all right.
你有男朋友吗?
Do you have a boyfriend?
没有
No.
这里的男孩子们长得都像爸爸
All the boys around here look like Dad.
你应该到城里去
You should go to the city.
去找个不会每天满身污泥的
Meet someone who isn't covered in mud.
我不能那么做
I couldn't do that.
没人会阻碍你的
Nothing's stopping you.
我只想待在这
I'm settled here.
你要一直待在这?
You'll settle for this?
是的
Yes.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
这是我们的生活
This is how we live.
我们不能都随心所欲跑到天涯海角去
We can't all run away when we feel like it.
我们得有人担当起来
Some of us have responsibility.
你太瘦了
You're too skinny.
得多吃点儿
You need to put on some weight.
我一个月都无法吃固体食物
I couldn't eat solids for a month.
我们会让你丰满起来的
We'll have you plumped up in no time.
那么,瞧瞧如何
So, what do you think?
你能回家我太开心了
I'm so glad you're home.
你怎么不爱吃豆子了?
When did you stop liking beans?
我够了
I'm fine.
- 没事,再喝点 - 不了,谢谢
- Come on. Just a little cup. - No thanks.
来嘛,给个面子
Please? For me?
你别纵容她了行吗?
Will you stop mollycoddling her?
你不用上班吗?
Don't you have a job to go to?
我今天休假
It's my day of rest.
动物们星期天不会得病吗?
Animals don't get sick on Sunday?
今天是礼拜日,他会照顾好它们的
It's the Lord's day.He's got them covered.
和谐点,你们俩
Play nice, you two.
我没有跟谁和谐不和谐的
I'm not playing anything.
想不想喝茶是人家的事,要你管?
She can't mind her own business.
只因我关心她
Only because I care.
只因你太闲了,一天没个正事
You just have nothing better to do.
- 我有正事 - 比如?
- Yes, I do. - Like what?
结婚?生子?
Get married? Have babies?
- 劳伦斯。。。 - 你们他妈的能不能闭嘴?!
- Laurence... - Why don't you all just shut the fuck up?!
别在妈妈面前这么说话
Don't speak in front of Mum like that.
对不起
Apologize.
把它们挂起来
Hang these.
抱歉
Apologize.
嘿,我总算打中一个!
Hey, I actually shot one!
嘿
Hey.
哇
Wow.
你一直在干嘛?化妆?
What you been doing?Face painting?
这些是啥,亲爱的?
What are they, dear?
吗♥啡♥
Morphine.
我能来点么?
Can I have one?
你自己有药
You have your own medicine.
那是谁画的?
Who painted that?
凯瑟琳画的
Katherine did.
她根据一张老照片为我画的
She did it for me from an old photograph.
你离开太久又不打电♥话♥过来
You were away so long and you never called.
我真这么坏?
Was I really that bad?
你有自己的事
You had your moments.
你♥他♥妈♥在干啥?
What the fuck are you doing?
她过得很苦
She's having a hard time.
苦难并不少见
Hard times aren't exclusive.
每个人都叫苦
Everybody has them.
但没有人会和家人断绝关系
Not everybody disowns their family though.
兄弟啊,她已经不记得了
Dude, she can't remember.
兄弟啊,我记得
Dude, I remember.
她总是认为她对我们已仁至义尽了
She's always thought she's too good for us.
我不信
I don't believe that.
她总是活得很艰难
She's always been difficult.
没有改变
Nothing's changed.
她在找寻关怀
She's looking for attention.
是的,她也许会成为负担
Yeah, she can be hard work,
但伤害她更痛苦
but crippling herself is a bit much.
不,你已经伤害她了
No, you crippled her.
但我认为她已经逆来顺受了
But I think she's making the most of it.
那是病
That's sick.
你不知道她其实喜欢的是什么,对吧?
You don't know what she's really like, do you?
嘿,猜猜这是啥?
Hey, guess what this is?
是个梯子
It's a ladder.
不想要吗?
No?
简?
Jan?
没事
It's nothing.
你病了吗?
Are you sick?
怎么了?
What is it?
我什么时候不喜欢吃豆子了?
When did I stop liking beans?
豆子?
Beans?
真是扫兴啊,宝贝
Way to kill the mood, babe.
- 我说真的 - 啥?说真的?
- Seriously. - What? Seriously?
我以前喜欢吃豆子吗?
Did I ever like them?
不
No.
有猫腻
Something doesn't feel right.
是的,那可能就是你的失忆症
Yeah, that just might be the amnesia messing with you.
这解释不了我为什么离开
It doesn't explain why I left.
这也许是年龄的问题,晓得?
It probably could have been an age thing, you know?
你也许遇到了麻烦
You might have been difficult.
啥子意思?
What do you mean?
不,别。。别。。别多想了
No, don't... don't...Don't worry about it.
你认为我做了什么?
You think I did something?
不,不,我是说有些家庭是不会一直完整的
No, no. I'm just saying that that some families don't always get on.
这不意味着你。。。
It doesn't mean that you...