宝贝,你。。。你真的太多心了
Babe, you're be...You're being paranoid.
好吧,是我疯了
Fine. I'm crazy.
人总是无理由地发疯
People do just go crazy for no reason.
好吧,这也许跟
Well, the brain damage might have something
大脑损伤有关系
to do with that, yeah.
所以,我现在来补偿了,这都是我的错
So I'm making it up now.It's all my fault.
不,我没有这个意思
No, I didn't say that.
听着,你。。
Look, you...
你只是需要时间适应
You just need time to adjust.
世界对你来说是崭新的了
This is all new to you.
我也很难,你懂的
This has been hard for me too, you know.
你也难?
Hard for you?
不能走路的人他妈的是我
I'm the one who can hardly fucking walk.
啥也不记得的人他妈的也是我
I'm the one who can't remember anything.
是,但我是那个陪在你身边
Yeah, and I'm the one who sat by your bedside
四个月的人
for four months.
你知道我要忍♥受多少屁事吗?
Do you know how much shit I've got to deal with?
你知道你撞上那摩托后
Do you know how much shit I've had to deal with
我要忍♥受多少屁事吗?
since you crashed the scooter?
操
Fuck you.
妈的!
Shit!
我会有办法的
I'll find a way.
托马斯?
Thomas?
是你吗?
Is that you?
是的,老爷
Yes, sir.
进来
Get in here.
卡勒姆?
Callum?
卡勒姆?
Callum?
卡勒姆?
Callum?
卡勒姆?
Callum?
他在哪?
Where is he?
谁?
Who?
你对他说了什么?
What did you say to him?
我叫他走,他走了
I asked him to leave.He did.
他不会走的
He wouldn't.
我不敢苟同
I beg to differ.
卡勒姆不是那样的人
Callum's not like that.
我给他一个提议
I made him an offer.
他接受了
He took it.
显然他没有你想的那么爱你
He obviously didn't love you as much as you thought.
男生都是这么绝情的
Boys can be so mean.
我要打电♥话♥给他
I need to call him.
电♥话♥打不了
Phone's dead.
欠费了
We didn't pay the bill.
你们肯定有人有手♥机♥
One of you must have a mobile.
干嘛?
What for?
都是狗屁,你们这群骗子!每个人。。。
This is bullshit.You're liars! Every...
够了!
That's enough!
不许跟人用这种口气说话
You don't talk to anyone like that.
- 别在我面前 - 但是我。。
- Not at my table. - But I...
过了这么多年你回来了
You come back here after all these years,
我们允许你那废柴男友。。。
we allow your worthless boyfriend...
- 别这么称呼他 - 你应该自惭形秽
- Don't call him that. - You should be ashamed of yourself.
我受够你事不关己的样子了
I am tired of you behaving like an outsider.
你当初就不应该离开
You should never have left.
你变了
It's changed you.
不是从前那个女孩了
You're not the same girl.
你。。。你不是我们的简了
You're... you're not our Jan.
你姐姐,前几天洗你衣服的时候
Your sister was doing your washing the other day.
发现一件T恤
She came across a T-shirt.
你知道上面写的什么吗?
You know what it said?
“荡浪♥女♥王”
"Queen slut."
你知道“荡浪”啥意思吗?
Do you know what a slut is?
为什么这样称呼自己?
Why advertise yourself as one?
从现在起,我们按老路子来
From now on, we are going back to the old ways.
你离家前的路子
The way it was before you left.
从现在起,你要打扮成得体的姑娘
From now on, you will dress as a proper girl.
懂了吗?
Is that understood?
那个。。。男生,配不上你
That boy was no good for you.
你需要时间恢复
You need time to heal.
我们是你的家人
We are your family.
你不需要其他人
You don't need anyone else.
你看上去不是很美吗?
Don't you look pretty.
简,我们想。。。
Jan, we were wondering...
全家一块做家务。。。
We all do chores around here...
托马斯,可怜的娃,他一个人干不了所有事
Thomas, bless him,he can't do everything,
所以我们都参与进来
so we all pitch in.
我知道你现在状态不太好,不过你能帮助我们
I know you weren't very well,but you can help out now.
这样你会感觉像家庭的一员
It'll make you feel like you're part of the family.
也许会让你跟妈妈更亲近
Might make you feel closer to Mum.
托马斯
Thomas.
过来,来,来
Come here. Here. Here.
你在作甚?
What are you doing?
把它捡起来
Pick it up.
碎碎平安
Oops-a-daisy.
你还是别站起来了,小心
Probably best if you don't stand up. Careful.
小心
Careful.
天啊,我真嫉妒你
God, I'm so jealous of you.
我也想要个轮椅
I'd love a wheely chair.
你现在还会做把戏么?
Can you do tricks yet?
如果我断了条腿或什么的
If I had a broken leg or something
只要是残废了,我第一件做的事
and had one of these,first thing I'd be doing
就是在走廊上上蹿下跳
is bunny hops up and down the corridor.
如果我的头不晕了,我会来一个上蹿下跳的
When my head stops spinning,I'll give it a go.
这小杯酒的后劲真是弄翻你了,是吗?
That bump on the noggin really fucked you up, didn't it?
你还抽烟吗?
Do you still smoke?
抽
Yeah.
劳伦斯?
Laurence?
嗯?
Yeah?
你和凯瑟琳为什么不结婚啊?
Why aren't you and Katherine married?
因为我们是兄妹?
'Cause we're brother and sister?
你懂我说的意思
You know what I mean.
额,老实说。。。
Well, to be honest...
我也不知道
I don't know.
不是因为我是处♥男♥或啥的
It's not like I'm a virgin or anything.
我也不丑,对吧?
I'm not ugly, am I?
你不丑
You're not ugly.
曾经有个女孩
There was a girl.
我试过和她交往
But I tried to make it work.
但没有下文
But it didn't happen.
那凯瑟琳呢?
How about Katherine?
有些鸟就不愿离开鸟巢
Some birds just don't leave the nest.
你肯定不是处♥女♥了吧
You're definitely not a virgin.
有过几个男友?
How many?
不告诉你
I'm not telling you that.
20多个?
Is it over 20?
记不清了
I can't remember.
- 我告诉你我上了几个 - 我管你上了几个
- I'll tell you how many I've had. - I don't care.
六个,上了六个
Six. I've had six.
你上过几个?
How many?
不说
I'm not saying.
- 来嘛,告诉我吧 - 不,我不
- Come on. You can tell me. - No, I can't.
- 我是你哥哥 - 是嘛?
- I'm your bro. - Are you?
你认为不是?
You don't think so?
那好,你知道我们该怎么证明吗?
Well, you know how we can prove it?
怎么?
How?
吸我的大屌♥
Suck my cock.
如果你不认为我们有血缘关系,那我们就不是乱♥伦♥
It's not incest if you don't think we're related.
并且你说过我不丑
And you did just say I'm not ugly.
你这是在开玩笑吗?
Is this a joke?