你说呢
You tell me.
天啊,你真是有病,还不轻
God, you really are sick, aren't you?
你走后,我天天想你
When you were away,I never stopped thinking about you.
我从来没离开过这镇子
I've never been out of the county.
你却周游世界
You've been all over the world.
我之前躺床上睡不着
I used to lie in bed when I couldn't sleep
就在想你在干嘛
and imagine what you were doing.
那时的你会经历着什么
What you were seeing at that very moment.
你乐不思蜀,对吗?
You saw some beautiful things,didn't you?
跟妈妈讲讲外面的世界
Tell me about the places.
我做不到
I can't.
我的记忆闪烁不明
I have flashes.
脑海里会浮现一些事情。。。
I can see things...
但毫无逻辑
but it doesn't make sense.
我会。。。
I can...
看见海滩。。。
see beaches...
看见森林。。。
and forests...
但没有具体的信息
but there's nothing personal to it.
就像。。。浮云
It's... just air.
真可惜
What a shame.
浪费了这段美好的日子
Such a waste of a life.
晚安
Good night.
- 妈? - 嗯?
- Mum? - Yes?
能再陪我一会吗?
Will you stay with me for a bit?
天好冷,你们最好呆在车里
It's pretty chilly.Best if you stay here.
这用来干嘛?
What's that for?
- 看见那片农场了吗? - 嗯
- See that field? - Yeah?
里面有只巨型公牛
In it, there's a large bull
我要去检查一下它的蛋蛋
whose testicles I need to examine.
在检查之前我得保证它睡得
And I'm going to make sure it's bloody unconscious
像头死牛
before I do so.
马上回来
Back in a jiffy.
无聊的话听听交通之声女主播电台
Put the radio on if you like.
不用
I'm okay.
他觉得自己是个兽医
He thinks he's a vet.
转身,回到妈妈这
Come back. Come back to me now.
你走得很好
You are doing so well.
好,就这样
Good. That's it.
你简直可以跳芭蕾了
You could be a ballet dancer.
不愧是我女儿
I'm so proud of you.
- 妈? - 嗯?
- Mum? - Yes?
我最喜欢什么颜色?
What's my favorite color?
太太,小姐,你们一定渴了吧
I thought you ladies might like some refreshment.
你可真是贴心啊,托马斯
That's so sweet of you, Thomas.
霞霞侬
Thank you.
好
Okay.
离这最近的电♥话♥亭在哪?
Where's the nearest phone?
村子里
It's in the village.
你能带我去吗?
Can you take me to it?
如果老爷允许的话
With your father's permission, yes.
我不需要他的允许
I don't need his permission.
小姐,老爷很担心您的状况
Look, your father is very protective of you in this state.
我必须打电♥话♥给卡勒姆
I need to ring Callum.
小的认为,现在不是讨论这个的时候,小姐
I don't think it's wise to be having this conversation here, Miss.
你只要把我送到那
All you have to do is take me there.
我自己可以照顾自己
I can look after myself.
您的家人都很爱您
Your family love you very much.
您不该让他们失望
You shouldn't disappoint them.
请问,还有其他事吗?
Now, is there anything else?
简?
Jan?
简牛莉?
January?
简?
Jan?
简,你在里面吗?
Jan, are you in there?
我在换衣服
I'm getting changed.
- 要我帮忙吗? - 不,不用
- Do you need a hand? - No, I'm fine.
你♥他♥妈♥聋了吗?滚开!
Are you fucking deaf?Go away!
我只是想帮你
I was only trying to help.
别这么婊里婊气的
You don't have to be a bitch about it.
简,该吃早饭了
Jan, it's time for breakfast.
对不起刚才说你是婊♥子♥
I'm sorry about calling you a bitch.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean it.
如果你愿意今天我们可以出去逛逛
We can go out today if you want.
去村子里
Go to the village.
买♥♥点东西
Do some shopping.
简,别闹了
Jan, this is silly.
好吧,随你便
Fine. Have it your way.
简牛莉?
January?
我警告你,立刻开门
I'm warning you.Open this door at once.
艾伯特,你吓到她了
Albert, you're scaring her.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我对天发誓,你要是再不开门
I swear to God,I will kick this door down
我就把这扇门劈开!
if you don't open the door this minute!
爸。。。
Daddy...
艾伯特,别这样,别这样
Albert, stop it. Stop it.
简牛莉,开门!
January, open this door!
简。。。
January...
我很生气,亲爱的
I'm angry with you, darling.
你先单独呆一会
Take all the time you want.
我爱你
I love you.
简?
January?
妈妈好想听见你的声音
I'd really like to hear your voice.
简,开门!
January, open this door!
门!门!门!
Door! Door! Door!
都给我到房♥间里去!
In the room.
别做傻事
You're being very stupid right now.
钥匙!
Keys.
都进去!
Get in!
你觉得你能逃多远?
How far do you think you're going to get?
快点!
Come on!
进去!
In.
关门
Close the door.
看看你干的好事
You see what you've done?
老子当时就该杀了她
I should have fucking killed her.
不行,她是我的
You can't. She's mine.
她都拿刀架你脖子上了
She held a knife to your throat.
她只是精神状态不好
She's not well.
你可真能惹事
You're in so much trouble.
简牛莉,我们试图理解你的处境
January, we're trying to understand your situation.
大家都很为难
It's very hard for all of us.
你不是我爸爸
You're not my dad.
他不是我哥哥
He's not my brother.
她也根本不是我姐姐
And she is definitely not my fucking sister.
爸爸!
Dad!
你知道你的脑子不大好使,不是么?
You know you're not right in the head, don't you?
我有证据
I have proof.
证据?
Proof?
我倒是想看看
I'd like to see that.
大家都想看
I think we all would.
在我口袋里
It's in my pocket.
你从哪弄到的?
Where did you get this?
我不会问第二遍
I won't ask you again.
- 是你! - 艾伯特!
- You! - Albert!
不是他
It wasn't him.
艾伯特!
Albert!
要不是你妈拦着,在你走出门的那一刻
If it wasn't for your mother,you'd have been dead
你就已经是个死人了
the minute you walked through the door.
我妈早就自杀了
My mum killed herself.
我知道
I know.
当时我们都在
We were here.
你们到底是谁?
Who are you?