一些对你来说无关紧要的人
People you thought didn't matter.
我们只是过着平凡生活的普通人
Our lives weren't perfect,but we coped
直到你的混♥蛋♥父亲
until your bastard father
他的到来改变了一切
came along and changed everything.
你对我爸做了什么?
What did you do to my dad?
我只是替天行道
I made it right.
那卡勒姆呢?
And Callum?
他是个废柴
Worthless.
就像你♥爸♥
Just like your dad.
无论如何。。
One way or another...
你会成为这个家的一份子
you're going to be part of this family.
休想!
Never!
会的
Yes.
休想
Never.
求求你们!不要这么对我
Please! Please don't let him do this.
不要啊
Please don't.
不要,不要,不要!
Please, please, please!
不要
Please.
凯瑟琳,听我说
Katherine, please listen.
妈,帮帮我
Mum, help me.
求你了
Please.
这是最好的选择
It's for the best.
勇敢点
Just be brave.
不要!
Please!
不要。。。
Please...
不要!不要!
Please! Please!
不要!停下!
No! Stop!
不要这样!
Please don't!
自己擦干净
Clean yourself up.
老爸虽然看起来很凶,但是他真的很在乎你
He might not show it,but Daddy really does care for you.
我可不用对你客气
I don't have to be nice to you.
不信?
Don't believe me?
要不要把卡勒姆挖出来给你看看我怎么搞他的?
Dig Callum up and see what I did to him.
再摔一个试试
Now let's try that again.
凯瑟琳还是个小女孩的时候
When Katherine was a young girl,
我给了她一只兔子
I gave her a rabbit.
每天她都会喂兔子
Every day she fed it,
玩兔子
played with it.
但有一年冬天,天气异常寒冷
But one winter,it got so cold,
所有动物都冻死了
all the animals died.
我们没东西吃
We had nothing to eat.
你♥爸♥只好把那兔子给宰了
So, Father took the rabbit and broke its neck.
他也是迫不得已。。。不然我们都得饿死
He had to... so that he could feed us.
凯瑟琳哭了好几个星期
Katherine cried for weeks.
有时人必须有所牺牲
Sometimes sacrifices have to be made.
有时你不得不做。。。
Sometimes you have to do...
。。。可怕的事情去保护你爱的人
...horrid things to protect the ones you love.
别躲了
There's no point hiding.
来吧,宝贝
Come on, girl.
反抗毫无意义
You know it's no use.
不要!不要!不要!
No! No! No!
再吃一口
Just one more.
你需要补充体力
You need your strength.
吃
Eat.
现在你可不是一个人了
There's two of you now.
乖囡
Good girl.
乖囡
Good girl.
女孩怀孕了可不该住在地下室
A pregnant girl shouldn't be living in a basement.
老妈可真是为你操碎了心
You're really upsetting Mummy.
亲妈根本不会让这一切发生
A real mum wouldn't let this happen.
我们只是拿回属于自己的东西
We're only taking what's ours.
你们认为这样就都属于你们了吗?
You think this'll make all this yours?
这仍是我的房♥子
It's still my house.
不,这是我们的房♥子
No, it's our house.
我们已经住了这么多年
We've had it for ages.
没人会在意
No one cares.
那些村民甚至不知道你♥爸♥已经死了
You know, the villagers don't know that your daddy's dead.
相信我,他们即使知道也不会吭一声
To be honest, they wouldn't give a hoot even if they did.
他这人有点。。。孤僻
He wasn't... gregarious.
你知道我在说什么吗?
Do you know what that means?
其实我们大可不必这样
It doesn't have to be like this.
你可以继续住你原来那房♥间
You can have your old room back.
成为这个家的一份子
Be part of a real family.
只要你肯遵从
All you have to do is ask.
开门
Open the door.
晚安
Night night.
这是个表达自我的好方法
It's a really good way of expressing yourself.
随便画,画出你的感受
Just paint what you feel.
把窗户关上
Close them.
你总是大家最喜欢的那一个
You were always the favorite,
即便你从来没在这个家里待过
even though you were never there.
妈妈总说你很特别
Mum always said you were special.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
是我手滑了
I slipped.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我能搬回楼上住吗?
Can I live upstairs again?
我保证我会很乖的
I promise I'll be good.
睡得怎么样?
How did you sleep?
好多了
Better.
我们给你准备了一个惊喜
We have a surprise for you.
你看了以后
Wait till you see this.
一定会喜欢的
You're going to love it.
漂亮极了
It's absolutely beautiful.
真的
That's it.
快来吧
Now then,come on.
好了,到了
There we are.
她来啦
Here she comes.
我们到了
Here we are.
到了
There.
好了。。。当当当当!
And... surprise!
爸爸和劳伦斯花了一整晚把它修好了
Father and Laurence spent all night fixing it.
这是你小宝宝的时候睡过的
It was yours when you were a baby.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you say?
谢谢
Thank you.
我好久都没看见你笑了
I haven't seen you smile for so long.
他们跟我说。。。
They told me...
如果我透露任何事,他们就会杀了你
that they would kill you if I said anything.
他们只不过是一些佣人
See, they were just the staff.
他们耕地,做饭,打扫
They tended the land,they cooked, they cleaned,
他们这是在报复
and this is their revenge.
报复你。。。
To make you suffer...
也报复我
and to make me serve.
我爸爸到底做了什么事?
What did my dad do?
托马斯,给我倒酒
Thomas, drinks.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
- 我冷。。。 - 我就知道你会耍滑头
- I'm cold... - I knew you couldn't be trusted.
你这蠢丫头
You stupid child.
老子给你点教训
Gonna learn?
起来!
Get up!
把这个给简牛莉端去好吗?
Will you take this to January?
我是爱你的
I do love you.
妈妈给你倒了牛奶
Mum made you some milk.
简牛莉
January
你为什么觉得我特别?
Why do you think I'm special?
就因为这个吗?
Because of this?
你冷静点
Just calm down.
我不想要这个孩子了
I don't want my baby to live.
我不要他生在这儿,和你们这种人呆一起
Not here. Not with you.
拜托
Please.
放下
Put it down.