We got visitors!
已到达恶魔车站
Devil's Station.
-报告目前状况 -待命
- Status. - Standing by.
附近有敌人吗
See anybody?
暂无
Nothing yet.
这不可能啊
That can't be.
-确实没人 -检查过警卫塔没有
- That's all. - Check the guard towers?
检查了 没有人在那里
Yeah. No signs of life.
肯定有问题
Something's wrong.
此事必有蹊跷
This is very wrong.
-伙计们 保持警惕 -你也是
- Stay sharp, guys. Stay alert. - You too.
搞什么鬼 他知道我们来了
What the fuck. He knows we're coming.
他竟然知道我们的行踪
He knows we're coming.
你知道年兽的故事吗
You familiar with the legend of Nian?
是陷阱
Honeypot.
他们在拿达雅作诱饵
He's using Daya as bait.
你跟她之间到底有什么
What did you have with her?
你们在一起过吗
Were you together?
总之 我们现在要做的是必须等
We hold.
这是集体行动
This is a joint operation.
操
Shit.
年兽的故事是中国传说
It's... It's a Chinese legend.
没错 我想听听这个故事
Yeah. I wanna hear it.
快给我讲讲
Tell it to me.
古时候 有一只被称作年的怪兽
In ancient times, there was a monster called Nian.
每逢春天 年就会从巢穴里出来
Every spring, Nian would come out
吃掉村民和家畜
and eat the villagers and livestock.
直到有一天 人们发现
And then one day, they discovered that...
烧竹子可以把年给吓走
burning bamboo scared the monster off.
通过竹子燃烧时发出的爆♥炸♥声 对吧
Made a crackling sound, didn't it?
没错
Yes.
所以 人们发明了爆竹来模拟这种声音
They invented firecrackers to re-create that sound.
我要把你留在这里
I'm gonna leave you out here...
然后再与里面的怪兽一战
fight the monster inside.
嘭 嘭 嘭
Pow, pow, pow.
你给我听着 我比你更想救达雅
Don't do that again. We work together for Daya.
那我们在等什么
Then what are we waiting for.
我们需要跟布雷斯林配合
We wait for Breslin.
我可不是为他干活儿的
I don't work for Breslin.
大伙儿们 表演时间到了 我们走
Showtime, everybody. Let's go!
你们知道该做些什么 立刻行动
You know what to do. Go now.
看看这个
Watch this.
武装完毕 随时待命
Armed and ready.
我警告你 你要再给我捣乱
You need to stop doing that.
我就不客
We wait for Breslin.
把他的手拴上
Zip him up.
我们走
Let's go.
好了
Okay.
谢谢你保镖先生
Thank you, Mr. Bodyguard.
我想让你做的事你都做了
You did exactly what I thought you'd do.
你带我找到了雷·布雷斯林
You led me to Ray Breslin
还帮我抓到了他的女友
helped me capture his girl.
你们两个
Now, you two
不仅浪费了时间 还浪费了生命
you both have wasted your time and your lives.
瞧瞧谁来了
Ah. Look who's here.
先生们 你们有两个选择 要么
Gentlemen, you have two choices. You can either...
你为什么老是盯着他看
Why are you staring at him?
-我没有 -你就是在看他
- I wasn't. - Yeah, you were.
-我没有 -你就是在直勾勾地看他
- No. - You were staring right at him.
你俩认识 对吧
You two know each other, don't you?
这其中肯定有蹊跷 我能感觉得到
Something's going on here. I can sense it. I sense something.
你为什么用那种眼神看我
Why do you look at me like that?
应该是你从我眼中看出仇恨
You gotta see this through my eyes.
我的父亲在船底闷死了
My father died boiling at the bottom of a ship.
如果当时 你们是让他坐在椅子上
I'd have had more respect if you sat him down in a chair,
在他面前揭露他的罪行
explained what he did wrong
然后一枪崩了他 我心里还会好受一点
and then you put a bullet in his head.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
雷 你听到了吗
You hear that, Ray?
现在我的声音够大 够清楚了吗
Am I coming in loud and clear?
艾比
Abby.
雷 你将错过最精彩的环节
You're missing all the fun here, Ray.
伙计 你仔细听着 这是为你准备的
Keep listening, buddy. This is all for you.
他进地下通道了
He got in the tunnels.
把他的女友交给我处理
Leave Breslin's girl with me.
雷 我想给你看个东西
Hey, Ray, I want you to watch something.
看看你的手♥机♥
Have a look at your phone.
操
Fuck!
趴下
Fall down.
你给我起来
Get up!
进去
Go inside.
先生 你还是把电♥话♥接了吧
Sir, I suggest you answer the phone.
罗沈说了不要接
Shen said not to.
你这样做也无济于事啊
That's not how this works.
快接电♥话♥
Answer the phone!
你♥爸♥不肯接电♥话♥
Your father won't answer the phone.
布雷斯林搞的鬼
Breslin.
你们闻到烟味了吗
Hey! Hey, you smell that?
快拉警报
Sound the alarm!
闭嘴 快闭上你们的臭嘴
Shut up! Hey, shut up! Shut your fucking mouths!
都给我闭嘴
Shut up!
-快点 -回牢房♥去
- Come on! - Move! Move back!
举起手来
Let me see your hands!
不许动
Don't move!
给老子趴下
Get the fuck down!
-举起手来 -快他妈的趴下
- Give me your hands! - Get the fuck down!
趴下
Get down!
前面的人快趴下
Down in front!
快跑
Go!
快走
Go!
布雷斯林到附近了
Breslin's in the near.
妈的
Shit.
你说什么
What?
布雷斯林就在附近
Breslin is nearby.
你负责镇♥压♥住犯人
Take care of the prisoners.
你♥他♥妈♥去把那用电脑的小鬼带过来
Bring me that fuckin' kid on the computer.
布雷斯林由我来对付
I'll take care of Breslin.
好吧
All right.
王 我们得找到王
Wong. We need to find Wong.
你黑进去了没有
Did you hack in?
来啊
Come on!
我们走
Let's go.
你为什么要杀她
Why'd you kill her?
谁让她跟你在一起
Being with you killed her.
这就是我的报复
This is payback.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
你老爸恨死你了
Your old man hated you!
雷 你♥他♥妈♥的满嘴屁话
Ah, you're full of shit, Ray!
你知道吗 雷
Know what, Ray?
她都没有尖叫
She didn't even scream.
充其量就是咕哝了两声
Kinda just gurgled.
你这么做是为了你父亲吗
You did this for your father?
你爱你父亲吗 你爱你父亲吗
You loved your father? You loved your father?
来呀 打我呀 替你♥爸♥打我
Come on. Hit me. Hit me for your father.
你要我来 我来了 动手啊
You wanted me, you got me. Come on.
你♥他♥妈♥的没吃饭吗
You call that a fuckin' hit?
-你个弱鸡 -等等 等等
- You fuckin' pussy. - Wait, wait.
我会杀了你的 我来跟你说说我爸
I'll fuckin' kill you. Let me tell you about my father.
我来告诉你我爸是个什么样的人
Let me tell you about my fuckin' father.
起来
Get up.
很好 我告诉你我爸是个什么样的人
电影精选列表