把你的手拿开 别碰我
Take your hands off me! Don't touch me!
-坐下吧 我还没审完你呢 -走吧
-Have a seat. I'm not done with you. - Let's go.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
如果那个磁盘没问题 你就可以走了
If that disk is clear, you can be on your way.
我难道应该还要谢谢你放我走吗
Am I supposed to say thank you?
这是罗沈
This is Shen Lo.
-你好 很高兴见到你 -嗨
- Hello. Very nice to meet you. - Hi.
一切都准备好了
Everything's set.
哈什和阿比盖尔在等你们
Hush and Abigail are waiting.
好的
Okay.
雷 你有空谈谈吗
Ray, have you got a second?
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
我准备好要加入实战行动了
I'm ready to get up from behind this desk
只要你能随便给我个机会
if you wanna accidentally give me a chance.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
-一切都好吗 -没问题
- All good? - Clear.
没什么能把你和他联♥系♥起来
Nothing to tie you to him.
你是说张吗
You mean Zhang?
你想找什么
What are you looking for?
-我知道你和张有生意来往 -是吗
- I know you were in business with Zhang. - Do you?
你的搭档曾经有 张投资了你的公♥司♥
Your partner was. Zhang financed your company.
-我们与此无关 -莱斯特有关
- We had nothing to do with that. - Lester did.
那你是怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
我在张手下当过安保主管
I worked for him. Head of security for Zhang.
让我给你捋一捋
Let me set you straight.
都是莱斯特跟他谈的生意 不是我
Lester did the business, not me.
也许是时候该我插上一句
Maybe it's time for me to interject into the conversation
他们愿意出双倍的标准费用
that they have offered double your standard fee.
那就是五百万 雷
That's five mil, Ray.
-所以你喜欢这笔生意吗 -我很喜欢
- So you like this? - Yes, I like it very much.
从报酬方面来看 我喜欢这笔生意
From a financial standpoint, I like it.
你为什么现在要追查张总
Why are you going after Zhang now?
这些黑狱背后的技术都是由张氏开♥发♥的
All the technology behind all of these black site prisons is Zhang's.
但你已经知道了 不是吗
But you know that already, don't you?
你想说什么
What's your point?
依我看来
My point.
看看这些数据
Look at the data.
张的技术让他在监禁和折磨
Zhang's technology has made him billions
成千上万的人上赚了数十亿
on imprisoning and torturing thousands of people.
张氏科技的创新之处就在于洗钱方式
Zhang Innovations is how he cleans that money.
我要把他打垮 这是私人恩怨
I'm gonna bring him down. It's personal.
你想找张算账 你自己解决
You wanna go after Zhang, do it yourself.
我们对背后的情况一无所知
We had no idea what was going on behind our backs.
已经了结了 事已至此 到此为止
It's dead, and it's history. That's it.
我们现在撇清关系了
We're clean now.
好吧 那么莱斯特·克拉克现在在哪儿
All right, so where is Lester Clark now?
很久没见他了
Haven't seen him for a long time.
但我听说
But I heard...
他去长途旅行了
he went on a long cruise...
就再也没有回来
and never came back.
该睡觉了 混♥蛋♥
Sleepy time, motherfucker.
操
Fuck!
不 不 不 不 别 快点
No, no, no, no! Come on, come on.
操
Fuck!
雷
Ray!
打扰了 雷
Excuse me, Ray.
前台有个人
There's a man up front.
他说是通过国际刑♥警♥联♥系♥到我们的
He said he found us through an Interpol contact.
说他有东西你得看看
Claims he has something you need to see.
好吧 把他带进来吧
All right, just bring him in.
有什么能帮到你
Can I help you?
我叫鲍勇 我找雷·布雷斯林
My name is Bao Yung. I'm looking for Ray Breslin.
在下就是
Right here.
这是给你的
This is for you.
善有善报 恶有恶报
What goes around, comes around.
雷·布雷斯林 你看到这个的时候
Ray Breslin, by the time you see this,
我已经绑♥架♥了张达雅
I'll have Daya Zhang,
而且我很快就会来找你了
and I'll be coming for you.
达雅
Daya.
-那是 -是的
- Is that... - Yeah.
-是谁 -小莱斯特·克拉克
- Who is it? - Lester Clark Jr.
我前合伙人的儿子
My ex-partner's son.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是张氏科技的安全主管
I was head of security at Zhang Innovations.
张达雅被绑♥架♥了
Daya Zhang was kidnapped.
那你现在还站这儿干嘛不去找她
Why are you here instead of looking for her?
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
不是你的错是谁的错
If it's not your fault, whose fault is it?
别吵了
Come on.
集中注意力
Focus.
-这是什么地方 -哈什 放大点
- Where's this place? - Hush, go closer.
墙上
On the wall.
那个 那幅画 《狮窝中的丹尼尔》
That. That picture. "Daniel in the Lions' Den."
-囚犯的守护神 -是的
- The patron saint of prisoners. - Right.
这是监狱教堂
That's a prison chapel.
-东正教 也许 -是的
- Eastern Orthodox, maybe? - Yeah.
但写的是俄语
But the writing's in Russian.
是的 可能是东方集团
Yeah, it's probably Eastern Bloc.
-朱勒 去找特伦特 -现在去
- Jules, get Trent. - On it.
-怎么了 雷 -嘿 我的朋友
- What's up, Ray? - Hey, my friend.
-你收到录像了吗 -收到了
- Did you get the video? - Yeah.
收到了 怎么了
Yeah, I did. What's going down?
我前搭档的孩子走上不归路了
My ex-partner's kid went off the rails.
是啊 很明显
Yeah, obviously.
你觉得这个地方是哪里
Where do you think this place is?
看起来很眼熟
Definitely looks familiar.
多眼悉
How familiar?
这种地方所剩不多了
Not many of these places left.
好的 所以你觉得是哪儿
All right, so what's your call?
恶魔车站
Devil's Station.
不是个好地方 雷
Bad place, Ray.
离白俄♥罗♥斯♥约320公里
About 200 miles outside of Belarus.
好了 瘦子先生 你能帮忙吗
Okay, Mr. Skinny, can you help me out on this?
免费的吗 我只是开玩笑
For free? I'm just kidding.
-我来负责交通 -好的
- I'll take care of the transportation. - All right.
我们明天就去 欠你个人情
We'll be there tomorrow. I owe you.
是啊 哪次不是
Yeah, what's new?
你确定你不想呆在基地吗
You sure you don't wanna sit this one out?
不可能 让你独享所有的乐趣吗
No way. Let you have all the fun?
我们这里有哈什了
We got Hush back here.
我去收拾行李 拿好装备
I'll go pack our bags, get the gear,
一小时后回来
be back in an hour.
好的
You got it.
我一起去
I'm coming along.
当你说私人恩怨的时候 有多私人
When you said personal, how personal?
我跟达雅很亲近 我必须去
I was very close to Daya. I have to go.
那我们走吧 神秘人
Let's go, mystery man.
你 别在这儿搞破坏
And you, don't break anything.
拉脱维亚 德尔凡尼斯基
我父亲可以为我们所有人买♥♥单
My father can pay for all of us.
安静
Quiet.
不许说话
No talking!
你想要什么
What do you want?
拜托 请不要这样做 好吗
Please. Please don't do this. Okay?
我们可以好好商量商量
We can work something out.
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
我们不是禽兽
We're not animals.
我们有规矩
We have rules.
如果有人们老是不守规矩
What's the point of having rules if
那设规矩的意义又何在呢
people are gonna break 'em?
等等
电影精选列表