Wait.
这是你的朋友吗
This your friend?
请不要伤害他 好吗
Just please don't hurt him, okay?
不会再发生了
L-lt won't happen again.
我 我保证
I-I promise.
我没有伤害他
I didn't hurt him.
-是你干的 -什么
- You did. - What?
不
No.
-继续走吧 -好了 走 快点
- Continue. - All right, go! Come on!
走
Go!
你是张氏科技的安保主管
You were head of security for Zhang Innovations.
对
Yes.
曾经是国际刑♥警♥ 对吧
And you were with Interpol, yes?
对
Yes.
你怎么能让这种事情发生
How could you let this happen?
如果可以的话 我宁愿为她付出生命
I would've given my life to save her if I could have.
现在说这些还有什么用啊
It's too late to say that.
格洛克34
Glock.34,
9毫米长管型
nine millimeter, long slide.
好枪
Fancy.
达雅被带走的时候
And when they took Daya,
你这把枪到底在干嘛
where was your fancy gun then?
你让她失望了
You failed her.
我知道
I know.
-喂 -我来了 抱歉花了点时间
- Hey there. - I'm here. Sorry it took a little longer.
别担心 我也一堆事要做
Don't worry about it. I got tons of stuff to do here.
好吧 飞机在待命了 是个长途飞行
All right, plane's waiting. It's gonna be a long flight.
我们可以在床上吃早餐
We can have breakfast in bed.
听起来不错 阿比盖尔
Sounds good, Abigail.
艾比
Abby?
艾比
Abby!
-艾比 -雷
- Abby! - Ray!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 雷
Fuck you! Ray!
艾比
Abby?
艾比
Abby!
操
Fuck.
该死
Damn it!
艾比
Abby!
他为什么还没打电♥话♥
Why hasn't he called yet?
这种情况发展捉摸不定
These things can go different ways.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你确定你没有敌人吗
Are you sure you don't have any enemies?
我在中国拥有第一的科技公♥司♥
I have the number one tech company in China.
中国13亿人都在用我的手♥机♥
There are 1.3 billion people in China, and everyone uses my phone.
我当然有敌人啊
Yes, I have enemies.
你不认为你应该从克利夫兰带些援助来吗
Don't you think you should bring some assistance here from Cleveland
或是芝加哥
or Chicago?
你就想不出一个想伤害你女儿的人吗
There's no one you can think of that would want to harm your daughter?
让它响两声再接
Let it ring twice.
-你好 -张
- Hello? - Zhang.
你想要什么
What do you want?
加密了
Encrypted.
你本可以帮助我父亲的
You could've helped my father.
他把你的变♥态♥技术装在他所有的黑狱里
He put your sick technology in every one of his black site prisons,
而你却不必因此脏手
and you kept your hands clean.
现在 一切结束后 我会夺走你的金钱
Now, when this is done, I'm gonna take your money,
夺走你的技术 我要击垮你
I'm gonna take your technology, and I'm gonna break you.
原来我想要5亿美元
Before, I wanted $500 million.
现在我要7亿美元了 而且还会继续涨
Now I want $700 million, and it's going up.
看着
Watch.
这就是我们行动的资金来源
This is what funds our operation.
国家和公♥司♥供着
Paid by countries and corporations
他们就不用处理那些脏到极致的事
to take the worst of the worst off their hands.
我已经杀了他们 但支票还在继续来
Now, I'd kill 'em, but the checks keep on coming.
杀人犯
Murderers.
连环强♥奸♥犯
Serial rapists.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 黑客 毒贩
Terrorists, hackers, narcos.
地球上的人♥渣♥
The scum of the earth.
世界上到处都有像你父亲一样的人♥渣♥
The world is full of scum like your father.
但你也清楚这点 对吧
But you know that, right?
锁起来
Lock 'em up!
我喜欢那声儿
I love that sound.
-你来干嘛 -我要对她负责任
- What are you doing? - She was my responsibility.
来吧 我们得走了
Come on. We gotta go.
这是一把1♥8♥9♥6年制♥造♥的电椅
It's an electric chair that was built in 1♥8♥9♥6.
实心橡木
It's, uh, solid oak.
如苹果派一样 典型美式的东西
It's as American as apple pie.
315人死在这张椅子上 包括三名妇女
Three hundred and 15 people died in that chair, including three women.
他们以前常常拿像这样的罩子
They used to, uh... They used to put a hood like this over the
罩住囚犯的头
inmate's head,
但首先 他们会用棉花和胶带贴住眼睛
but first they would put cotton and tape over their eyes
这样他们被电时 不会从里面往外乱溅
so they didn't pop out when they fried 'em from the inside.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我父亲创立了你的公♥司♥
My father built your company.
然后雷·布雷斯林夺权 把他挤了出去
Ray Breslin took over, pushed him out.
不是这样的
That's not true.
胡说
Bullshit.
我和曾经发生的事无关
I had nothing to do with what happened.
是啊
Yeah.
是的 但你在场
Yeah, but you were there.
所以你算参与其中
So you're part of it.
给你
There you go.
没有你这事可成不了 伙计
Couldn't do this without you, man.
艾比的事我很抱歉 我们会解决的
I'm sorry about Abby. We'll set it straight.
是啊
Yeah.
这位是罗沈
This is Shen Lo.
失陪
Excuse me.
他话少
He doesn't have a lot to say.
-你认识朱勒的 -朱勒
- You know Jules. - Hey, Jules.
还有鲍勇
And Bao Yung.
-安保人员吗 -对
- Security? - Mm-hmm.
我以前弄丢过保护目标
I've lost an asset before.
-真的吗 -不
- Really? - No.
从来没有
Never.
-这不好笑 -当然好笑
- That's not funny. - Sure it is.
张先生
Mr. Zhang.
罗沈
Shen Lo.
你知道我的事情 对吧
You know about my situation?
我知道达雅被人绑♥架♥了
I know that Daya was kidnapped.
我可以救她
I can save her.
沈 沈
Shen. Shen!
如果你想让她活着回来的话 你就得听我的
If you want her alive, do what I say.
罗沈
Shen Lo.
我都是为了她
I only wanted the best for her.
所以她才被人绑♥架♥了
And this is why she was taken.
那现在怎么办
Shen, tell me what to do.
千万不要别接绑匪的电♥话♥
Don't take the kidnapper's calls.
你想她安全吗
Do you want your daughter back?
-当然 -照我说的做
- Of course. - Then do what I say.
那万一激怒他怎么办
But what if that provokes him?
难道不是应该顺着他们的要求吗
Aren't you always supposed to play to their demands?
时间拖的越长
The longer you delay talking to him...
机会就越大
the longer she lives.
记住我说的
Remember what I said.
沈
Shen...
直说 这地方有多糟糕
Straight up, how bad is this place?
很糟糕
It's bad.
这是个迷宫 雷
This place is a maze, Ray.
我从未见过这么令人生厌的地方
It's a hellhole like I've never seen.
听着 你撑我走了这么远 伙计
Look, you got me this far, man.
这不是你该打的仗
电影精选列表