This is not your fight.
如果你想退出 我理解的
If you wanna pull out, I get it.
不 我挺你 伙计
No, I got your back, man.
我是来帮你的 我们一起
I'm here for you. Let's do it.
王
Wong.
怎么了
Yeah?
对不起
I'm sorry.
这不是你的错 振作点
It's not your fault. Stay positive.
王
Wong.
怎么了
Yeah?
我们一定会出去的
We'll get out of this together.
我们会的
We will.
我们会的
We will.
你♥他♥妈♥的看什么 死筷子
What the fuck you looking at, chopsticks?
退后 桑尼 把门打开
Back up, Sonny. Open 'em up.
出来
Come on.
出来
Come on.
在所有人♥质♥中
Out of the hostages,
谁有你父亲公♥司♥里最高的安全许可
who has the highest security clearance in your father's company?
我知道你们都是天才
I know you're all geniuses,
你们都是最聪明 最优秀的
and I know you're all the best and the brightest.
但敏感问题上 他最信任谁
But who does he trust with sensitive matters?
我不知道
I don't know.
商业机密 谁他妈的有许可
Trade fucking secrets. Who has the clearance?
过来
Come here.
是这个人吗
Is it this guy?
是吗
Huh?
看啊 看啊
Look. Look, look.
不是吗 过来 过来
No? Come here. Come here.
那这家伙呢
What about this guy?
看看他
Look at him.
看看他
Look at him.
他有许可吗
Does he have the clearance?
告诉我 不然就开枪打爆他的头
Tell me, or I'll shoot him in the fucking head.
是我
l-lt's me.
住手 是我
Stop. I do.
走啊 不要说话
No. Don't do it.
他会入侵公♥司♥
Once he has the information, he'll kill us.
等等 不要
Wait! No!
把她锁起来
Lock her up.
你要给我张氏的机密开♥发♥项目的权限
You're gonna give me access to Zhang's restricted developments.
让我们换一种方法试试
Uh... Let's try this a different way.
我要你教我怎么说中文
I want you to teach me how to speak Chinese.
你要教我怎么说
You're gonna teach me how to say,
"告诉我 不然我照脸来一枪"
"Tell me, or I will shoot you in the face."
用中文说
But in Chinese.
什么
What?
教我怎么说
Teach me how to say,
"告诉我 不然我照脸来一枪" 用中文
"Tell me, or I will shoot you in the face," in Chinese.
有
There...
有一个五年投射计划
There is a five-year projection plan.
我要知道所有 你需要什么 笔记本
I want everything. What do you need, a laptop?
-我 -别说"不能"
- I... - Don't say "can't."
那是遗言
Those are last words.
我给他找台笔记本电脑
I'll get him a laptop.
哈什 你有什么进展
Hush, what have you got?
正在部署无人机
Deploying drone now.
你认为他们会把人♥质♥藏在哪里
Where do you think they're holding the hostages?
那家伙肯定是从监狱礼拜堂打来的
The guy definitely called from the prison chapel,
在这里
which is right there.
这里有东区 西区 行政区
You got the east block, west block, administration.
-这地方有多大 -超过1万8千平方米
- How big is this place? - Over 200,000 square feet.
这些是什么壳
What kind of shells are those?
龙息 你知道是什么吗
Dragon's breath. You know what that is?
知道 计划把这个地方烧成平地吗
Yeah. Planning on burning this place to the ground?
是的 如果我们幸运的话
Yeah, if we're lucky.
听着 伙计们
Listen up, guys.
正在连接无人机图像
Uplinking drone feed now.
谢谢 哈什
Thanks, Hush.
好的 看到两个牢房♥区
Okay, we've got two cell blocks.
无人机热能正在显示 30
Uh, the thermal drone is showing... 30...
不 40 西区有40个人
No, 40. Forty bodies in the west block.
40什么 囚犯吗
40 what, prisoners?
看起来像 间隔均匀
It looks like it. They're spaced evenly.
天哪 他这是一个黑狱
Jesus Christ, he's running a black site.
好吧 还有什么 警卫呢
All right. What else, guards?
警卫塔 看起来有三个人
Guard tower. Looks like three people.
薄弱点呢 怎么进去 快点 朱勒
Weak spots. What's our way in? Come on, Jules.
屋顶上有两个热源点
There's two heat spots on the roof.
一个盖住了 另一个可能可以突破
One is covered, one might be accessible.
-我可以上去 -我不怀疑
- I can get up there. - I don't doubt that.
我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
-我们不能盲跑 孩子 -我们在浪费时间
- We don't run in blind, kid. - We're wasting time.
-达雅是我负责的 -闭嘴
- Daya is my responsibility. - Hey!
我也有朋友在里面
I got someone in there too.
从没见过有人开跑车去打架的
Never seen anyone go to a fight in a sports car before.
你要去哪儿
Hey, where you going
你知道的 我更适合单独行动
You know me. I work better alone.
我或许会迟到一点
I may be late...
但我一定不会让你们失望的
...but I'll make a big impression.
祝你好运
Good luck.
莱斯
Les.
莱斯 你在干什么
Les, what are you doing?
你到底在干什么
What are you doing?
老兄 你得坚持下去啊
You gotta stay the course, man.
听着 我知道你想报仇
Look, I know you want revenge
但是我们得先拿到那笔钱
but we gotta get that money.
你认识我父亲
You knew my father.
没错 他当时对我很好
He was good to me. Yeah.
但他现在已经不在人世了 而你还在
But he's all gone. You're still here.
我们必须得把钱搞到手
Let's get the money
然后过上想过的生活
and live right.
咱他妈的能不管这贱♥货♥吗
Fuck this shit with that bitch.
好吧
Okay.
她在这儿会让人分心的
Well, she's a distraction.
我说 干脆咱直接杀了她就完事儿了
I say we kill her and be done with it.
弗兰基 就当是帮我个忙
Do me a favor, Frankie.
一切按我说的做 好吗
Just keep doing what I say, okay?
莱斯
Les.
我们必须杀了她
We gotta kill her.
就按我说的做
Do what I say!
你和莱斯的父亲之间是怎么回事
What's with you and Les's father?
你们曾是搭档 可他却出♥卖♥♥♥了你
You were his partner, and he sold you out.
为什么呢
Why?
为了五百万
Five million.
达雅的父亲也跟这事有关吗
And Daya's father's connected to this too?
全是父辈的恩怨啊
Lot of fathers here.
雷 你来看看这个
Hey, Ray, look at this.
你发现了什么
What do you got?
似乎浴室的戒备比较松懈
It looks like there might be a weak spot in the bathroom.
浴室的话
Bathroom.
连接着污水处理系统
The sewer system.
朱勒 你快看看
Jules, come on.
正在操作中
I'm on it.
有管道平面图了
I got tunnels.
管道
Tunnels.
现在后悔还来得及
You have time.
你大可不必步入你父亲的旧尘
The sins of the father are not the sins of the son.
我们有客人来访了
We have visitors.
我们有客人来访了
We got visitors.
请注意 我们有客人来访了
电影精选列表